New!! 2 Bedroom -Walk to Citadel, Bikes, Large Patio Space!(26 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Bungalow
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Clean Bungalow, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4), walk to near by restaurants.
Wonderful Charleston Bungalow within walking distance to the Citadel / Hampton Park, 5 minutes drive to downtown, bikes included! All the comforts of home. No need to bring anything with you. Beds are very comfortable, linens provided. Eat in kitchen with seating for 4. Private fenced in backyard with raised deck and large Patio with patio funrniture, large umbrella and Weber Grill. 55" LED TV in living room, LED tv's in the bedrooms. Close to many area attractions: Restaurants, kayaking, sailing, hiking, shopping and more. Come relax and enjoy Charleston!
Keywords: Updated, Clean & Fresh, Bungalow, Art, Deck, Patio, Fenced in Backyard, Front Porch, off street parking.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2010
- 950 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 4
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Recently Renovated 12/2015.
- Additional notes: -2+ rolls of paper towels and toilet paper provided no matter the length of stay. -4 bikes provided. Maintenance is not guaranteed. -Pet fees are as followed- each pet is a $50- non-refundable fee. Weekly or less rate $50. Bi-weekly or less rate $75. Monthly or less rate $100. Pets prohibited on furniture/bed and should be crated if (possible) if left alone. -Early check in fee $50 before 4pm. Late check out fee $50 after 11am. This is depending on availability and can be canceled at any time if other renters are checking in or out that same day. REQUIRED to give estimated time of arrival and or estimated time of departure in advance in order to schedule cleanings. We are very strict on check in and check out times since we supply a service and have employees planning around these times. -Shampoo provided. -1 bar of hand soap provided. -Liquid soap provided in bathroom and kitchen. -Hair dryer provide...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Pet Fee $100
- Taxes Not included
I charge a 4% fee to charge your credit card. Checks/Money Order/Cashier checks are accepted and there is no fee then.
Also*** nightly rates above are general rates and subject to change depending on the season and specific days selected.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: Was an owner of a Contemporary art gallery for 8 years in Charleston so the house is full of contemporary art, enjoy!
Why the Owner Chose Wagener Terrace, Charleston, SC, USA:
Charleston, South Carolina has been named both Top U.S. City and Top Destination in the World by Condé Nast Traveler four years in a row.- The property is homey, unique, clean, charming and close to all the action! 95% Sunny days 100% Smiles.
The Unique Benefits at this Bungalow:
Quiet and safe charming neighborhood, close to water, downtown, Citadel, Hampton Park, I-26, and more!
- Primary: + 1 (843) 580-1968 Texts accepted to 843-425-3576
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
2 car driveway
Work desk in spare bedroom
back yard raised deck
looking out from front door
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.