Call Now for Special Offer on the Finest Penthouse on This Beach!
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
CALL TODAY FOR SPECIAL OFFER! AVAILABLE NOW for the discriminating traveler who appreciates the best! Quite simply the prime vacation location on the beach in Costa Rica! This is the only corner penthouse on this beach for unparalleled views! Horizontes Del Mar, an exquisite luxury condominium complex is located right on the beach in the quiet, upscale community of Playa Langosta. Perfect for a family, couple, friends. Less than 1 mile south of the fun, lively and festive surf town of Tamarindo, it's close enough to enjoy memorable nights out, yet just down the road enough to return to relax, escape and get a good nights sleep afterwards!
TOP TEN REASONS TO RESERVE THIS VACATION SPOT NOW!
1. Location, location, location - This is the best location in one of the finest buildings in the most sought after location! Quite possibly the only place in magical Langosta where you can soak in your hot tub on your private terrace and sip a fruity cocktail surrounded with unparalleled views of a spectacular sunset over the majestic Pacific Ocean. Then wake up in a comfy bed with 180 degree views of the Costa Rica sunrise! Honestly, this is essentially the 'corner office' of a fabulous condominium complex - one of the finest in Costa Rica and this is the only unit with a hot tub on a private deck. So you can book a massage on the beach in front of the building and then soak in your hot tub for a most completely relaxing afternoon!
2. Your Luxurious Home Away From Home - Your 3 BR and 3.5 BA penthouse is architecturally stunning, beautifully-appointed and fully-equipped with A/C, Cable TV, DVD, high speed internet, washer/dryer, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen and travertine showers and marble countertops in the bathrooms. There are vaulted barrel ceilings, recessed lighting, grand pillars and beautifully painted tiles. The occasional pieces and artwork was collected from local artisans because when you are spending time in this beautiful country, you want to look around and appreciate the culture of its people!
3. The Great Outdoors - You'll ooh and aah over the outside spaces! This is not a huge impersonal condominium complex. The property is quaint and well maintained. Wave to the gardener who always seems to be working his magic. The grounds are peppered with all sorts of unique and colorful and fragrant orchids and many other lovely fauna and trees. Its' well-manicured grounds offer a green and rainbow-colored lush background as you sit at the sparkling lap pool with a view of the ocean just steps beyond. So lovely! In your own space, you will enjoy sliding the doors open from the great room to a large terrace with incredible views - a great spot to dine or to curl up with a good book. The private upstairs master bedroom has its' own private terrace with a hot tub, unforgettable views and a Juliet balcony. The second bedroom opens up to the lower terrace and the third bedroom has a Juliet balcony. Even in the kitchen when you are making your morning coffee, there is a little window with a lovely view of striking flowers. Everywhere you turn, it is just so pretty...
4. Safe and Sound - Although Costa Rica is a peaceful country, the entire complex is walled and gated with friendly security guards at the front gate at all times. Even the beach has a gate to enter the property. Your unit also has a lock box for any valuables you bring with you. So rest easy... P.S. Those friendly security guards can also call you a cab if necessary and they will wave you in and out of the secure parking area with your rental car or scooter.
5. Legendary Surfing Just Steps Away - At this location, you'll find yourself steps from one of the best surfing beaches in the world. Whether you are an accomplished, well-traveled surfer (in which case you already know its' reputation) or a novice surfer or a parent who has agreed to surf lessons for your teens, this is the spot! With some of the finest surf instructors on the planet in your own backyard, there's no time like the present to Hang Ten!
6. Natural Beauty and Ecotourism - Costa Rica is the birthplace of ecotourism. It is home to endless wildlife spotting and leisurely hikes and tours to take in the stunning natural beauty that abounds. Whether you're looking for a relaxing tour of the rain forest to spot the amazing butterflies and a family of howler monkeys or chasing an adrenaline rush of four wheeling or zip-lining over the forest canopy or you want to explore the bubbling, quaking Arenal volcano, our contacts will lead you in the right direction to book an unforgettable adventure!
7. One For All - This condominium has broad appeal for any type of vacationer. Whether a family, a romantic getaway, a couples' retreat, a girls' bachelorette escape or a guys' surfing trip, this is the perfect setting and will be comfortable for your trip.
8. Feast On - There are four restaurants within walking distance and a small grocery for all your immediate needs. Nearby Tamarindo is known for it's fabulous restaurants. The area is a popular draw for chefs and each has his/her own style, specialty and setting - so fun to try them all! Whether you crave Tico cuisine, Argentinian beef and the best sangria, local fresh seafood specialties, sushi or italian comfort food, you'll be happy with the offerings. If you prefer to cook and dine at home, your kitchen is well-equipped to prepare your feast and the larger, modern Super Mercado is a 10 minute car or taxi ride and you will have the best table with the best view in town on your own private terrace!
9. We Love to Share Our Tips! - As owners, we are frequent visitors and this is our home sweet home when we are there. So feel free to ask us for some ideas on how to make the most of your trip. We are foodies and love to recommend our favorite restaurants as well as suggesting adventure trips and excursions and the best way to get around. We'd love to save you hours of pouring through outdated travel books and endless web sites.
10. Great Value - This is the right place for your next vacation! The rental rates are very reasonable. Please feel free to contact us to discuss long term rates or special occasions. You will love this trip and make lifelong memories!
Note: We also own and rent another unit in the building. If this unit is rented, please look at VRBO#618112 as it is a similar unit without the hot tub on the upper deck and is really lovely!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- On floor 3
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 14 - Dec 19, 2016
3 night min stay
Dec 20 - Jan 3, 2017
3 night min stay
Jan 4 - May 1, 2017
3 night min stay
May 2 - Nov 13, 2017
3 night min stay
Nov 14 - Dec 19, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 20 - Jan 3, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Lovely Open Great Room Opens to Large Terrace overlooking Ocean!
Yes, This is Really the Sunset from Your Terrace! You'll Never Forget it!
Gourmet Kitchen, Beautifully-Appointed and Fully-Equipped
View From Living and Dining Area in Great Room to Dramatic Staircase to Master
One of the Lower Level Bedrooms also opens to the Lower Terrace!
A Lovely Place to Freshen Up after a fun-filled Day in Paradise!
Master Bedroom furnished with pieces collected from Local Artisans
Look to the Right from the Upper Terrace and the Juliet Balcony
The View From Your Poolside Chair!
View of Horizontes Del Mar from the Oceanfront
Go For it!
So Much Charm in this Memorable Country!
Upper Terrace off Master Bedroom with panoramic views and the coveted hot tub!
Great Room with Barrel Vaulted Ceiling, Recessed Lighting and Open Kitchen
Great Room Dining Room is a lovely setting for Breakfast of the Freshest Fruit!
Lower Terrace with Spectacular Views and bamboo ceiling!
Curl up with a Good Book on the Terrace or Gather for Happy Hour!
Luxurious Master Bathroom with Marble and Travertine
Wake Up to this View! Look to the Left from Your Upper Terrace!
Each Bedroom has its' Own Private Full Bathroom!
Sparkling Lap Pool is so refreshing in the warm Costa Rican sun!
The Freshest Fruit Smoothies - Yum!
The Most Unique Birds and Fauna!
Welcome to Your Home Away From Home!
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 01, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.