Ski-in/Out Corner Unit on Historic Main. Location, Location! Views!(32 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-10 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, plus converter sleeper, Sleeps 4-6 (6 max)
Walk across the street to hop onto Park City Town Ski Lift, or to the free shuttle to Deer Valley, PCMR base, Canyons ski resort, grocery stores, day spas, fitness centers, and for thrills Utah Olympic Park. Ski in to Town Lift and be home! Choices, choices, choices! Easy access by car as well as shuttle, and our building provides secure underground parking if you choose to drive in the Park City area.
Walk to your heart's desires.....................: Walk out the front door to Robert Redford’s Zoom restaurant or continue on Main St. to art galleries, shops, day spas, museums, and fine dining at world-class restaurants such as Riverhorse Café, Wahso, 350 Main, Mustang, Chimayo, and Grappa (free trolley available as well). Walk out the back door to Park Ave and enjoy pizza & beer at Davanza’s; food, drink, and a good time at High West Distillery (an actual boutique liquor distillery & bar right on our corner); or cross over 7th St. to Butcher’s Chophouse & Bar. Like specialty coffee brews.... Atticus, a local coffee shop is right across the street offering unique coffees, teas, cocoas. Food, fun, music, photos, libations, & souvenirs right out your door with over 150 restaurants, pubs, shops and galleries in Historic Old Town!!!
During Sundance Film Festival be in the heart of festival party & sponsor action and the live music festival on Main.
Ski, Board, Shop, Drop..............: After all the fun activities of the day, whether on the mountains or in the town, our condo is a great dropping off place! The spacious living area w/ gas fireplace, is an inviting apres ski mingling or recovery spot while dinner is being contemplated, prepared or delivered. The gourmet kitchen and bar area are connected so no one is left out of the after ski gatherings/ story tellings. The double steam shower and/or the deep jacuzzi tub will relax, refresh and reinvigorate you for the nights entertainment.....whether enjoying music, theater, dining on Main St or cuddling up next to the fireplace in front of the big screen TV.
Want some privacy, head to the master bedroom's office/sitting area and curl up with a good book or watch TV in front of the gas fireplace. And at all times stay connected in our WiFi networked environment, checking emails on our HP desktop w/ Microsoft Office, printer, and supplies. Or bring your own laptop - work space for set up is available.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Master Bedroom Features: ** King bed w/ European duvet ** ** Town Lift & mountain view ** ** Gas fireplace ** ** 22 inch HDTV ** ** WiFi and hi speed lan network for internet access ** ** Office/ sitting area w/executive desk, HP desk top computer, HP color printer/scanner/copier & supplies ** ** Ceiling fan ** ** Plenty of closet and drawer space ** ** Radio/clock/alarm ** ** Land line phone w/ free local & long distance ** ** Humidifier ** ** Linens ** Guest Bedroom Features: ** Queen bed w/European duvet ** ** 37 inch wall HDTV ** ** WiFi and hi speed lan network for internet access ** ** Sitting table with two chairs ** ** Ceiling fan ** ** Plenty of closet and drawer space ** ** Radio/clock/alarm ** ** Land line phone w/ free local & long distance ** ** Humidifier ** ** Linens **...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Features : ** Custom made wood cabinetry with easy slide drawers ** ** Granite counters ** ** Dressing/ sink areas are separated from shower/ tub areas ** ** Towels provided ** Master Bath Features: ** A stone, granite, and, glass double steam shower ** ** One fixed shower head for tall people ** ** One removable hand held shower sits on variable height sliding bar ** ** Both shower heads have variable water speed and flow settings ** Guest Bath Features: ** A Jacuzzi tub with in tub shower ** ** A large rain style shower head w/ variable water speed and flow settings...moreless
- Kitchen Features: ** Sub Zero refrigerator w/ easy access shelves & bottom freezer w/ 2 tiers & ice maker ** ** Custom wood cabinetry & granite counters ** ** Extra tall & deep counters ** ** Slide out trays in lower cabinets for easy access to pots/pans/small appliances etc. ** ** Fully stocked kitchen; cookware, glasses, dishes, & serve ware ** ** Stacked washer/dryer ** Entertainment Features: ** HDTVs w/ Comcast cable, DVR, HBO, Sirius music ** ** HP desktop computer w/ HP color printer/scanner/copier ** ** WiFi & secure LAN high speed connections networked throughout ** ** Balcony w/ small table & chairs overlooking Main St ** ** 2 gas fireplaces ** ** Books & magazines ** ** iPod cradle w/ speaker ** ** Small collection of table games, CDs & DVDs ** Extra's: ** Small mud room ** ** External ski locker ** ** Wind powered electricity ** ** Underground parking w/ elevator right to condo floor ** ** 24/7 on call maintenance...moreless
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
3 secure broadband (high speed) connections are located in the condo. One in the office with the computer attached, one in the guest bedroom, and one at the kitchen bar. All connected together via personal network....moreless
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Computer Available:
- Free Long Distance:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Security System
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 19 - Jan 28, 2017
10 night min stay
Winter II Skiing
Jan 29 - Feb 16, 2017
3 night min stay
President Week 2017
Feb 17 - Feb 26, 2017
4 night min stay
Feb 27 - Mar 31, 2017
4 night min stay
Late Spring Skiiing
Apr 1 - Apr 16, 2017
3 night min stay
Early Winter Skiing
Nov 18 - Dec 22, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 23 - Jan 1, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $135
- Tax Rate 10.95%
Until Confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Housekeeping rates vary and are a la carte.
$40 for daily (optional), $85 for mid week if staying 1 week or longer (optional), $130 for exit clean. For some stays cleaning fees are waived.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Location, location, location! Our condo is in Historic Old Town, located in the heart of all Park City has to offer. It is a corner unit with spacious interiors and extensive windows and natural light. The Master Suite has views of Park City mountain, the town ski runs, and the Town Lift ski chair. The living, dining, and guest bedroom areas look onto Main St. Real wood custom cabinetry & finishes throughout the unit. Totally built in kichen appliances including Sub Zero fridge/freezer, range top w/oven, and washer/dryer. Easy access to all kitchen storage with easy slide out drawers and shelves. Kitchen accessorized for easy eating or gourmet cooking. Three HDTVs, a Bose stereo system, DVR, desk top HP computer w/ printer, iPod cradles, and original art works are here for your enjoyment. It is a great place to relax, but also offers amenities to the business traveler with plenty of room for both entertaining and meetings. WiFi and Hi speed lan networked. Ooma phone system w/ free local & long distance calling. Convenient for walking or using free shuttles to almost anywhere you would want to go. The heated driveway into our underground garage means that if you choose to drive you’ll never be snowed in!
Other Activities: Sundance Film Festival, special holiday events on & off the mountains, day spa pampering, wine tastings, world cup ski events, zip lining
Our building, looking to upper Main St.
Gas fireplace.Queen sleeper sofa. New 50' hdtv has replaced this smaller hdtv.
Balcony off of Living areas, looking at Lower Main St.
Counter/Bar seating area. all lights dim-able for cozier lighting!
Built in Sub-Zero Fridge, glass top stove, oven, hidden W/D, dishwasher
Master Bedroom suite with King bed and lots of drawer space and large closet.
Office/Sitting area in Master suite. Windows look out to PCMR mtn & Townlift run
Guest bedroom suite with queen bed, new 37' wall hdtv has replaced small desk TV
A friendly Welcome!
Post card view from Master BR...End of Town Lift Ski Run just across the street
Deer Valley Bald Mtn. looking over to PCMR ski runs. DVR 5-10 mins from condo.
Spotting a Moose on Main ; as easy as spotting restaurants, shops, and art !
Living/dining areas w/ views of Main & 7th from windows & balcony
Living room... great for gathereing after ski day.
Dining table seats 6. Art throughout the condo.
Kitchen custom cherry wood cabinetry, w/ slide out trays for easy access
Living/Dining areas from kitchen. Stay social even while in kitchen.
Master Bedroom Suite has gas fireplace and double steam shower.
Master office w/ desk top HP computer, printer, and supplies...keyboard in desk
Guest bedroom suite with large closet and plenty of drawer space
Town Lift Condominiums in early snow w/ Town Lift in background.
Town Lift Ski Bridge and Town Lift Chair 60-70 ft from our building.
Upper Main Street. Walk out front door and all of Old Town Main St. awaits!
Easter Skiing..just one of the holidays with surprises on the mountains!
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.