Hoosier Ridge- 12 Miles to Breckenridge with Lake/Mtn. Views(3 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Not available
- Property type:Chalet
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Chalet, 3 Bedrooms, 2.25 Baths, (Sleeps 5-8)
The home has a spacious living area with gorgeous view open to the dining area and kitchen. The kitchen has everything you need to make your stay enjoyable. There are 2 master suites. One is on the main level with a king bed and one is upstairs with a king bed also. The third bedroom has a twin futon bed. Downstairs there is a large media room with a big screen TV and Bose surround sound. There is a bar, lots of comfy sofas, and access to the lower deck. The home has plenty of off-street parking for guests as well as a 2-car garage.
The large deck outside the main living area offers not only gorgeous views but plenty of room to relax and grill on the electric grill provided. It is a great place to sit and watch for wildlife or just enjoy the gorgeous Lake and mountain views.
Fairplay and Alma are the activity center of the Colorado Rocky Mountains and is often referred to as the Base Camp for all activities some of which include skiing, snowboarding, hiking, mountain climbing, snow-shoeing, horseback riding (winter too), ice climbing, fishing, hunting, rafting, snow-mobiling, 4-wheeling, ATVing, mine exploring, canoeing, kayaking, and much much more.
If you can think of an outdoor activity, you will probably find it within 10-20 minutes of the cabin. It is a great area to call your "Base Camp".
This is a beautiful home to spend any season of the year. The access is easy and 4-wheel drive is not a necessity but is recommended in the winter months. You can find all of these activities within minutes of the home:
* FISHING ... Gold Medal/Blue Ribbon Fishing. 5 area lakes and public river a short drive away
* Within Minutes of the home... Access to National Forest/Montgomery Reservoir, Lincoln Falls, Ice Climbing, skiing, snowboarding, and some of the best snow-shoeing and 4-wheeling in Colorado
* Breckenridge ... ski, snow-board, snowmobile, fish, boat, golf - 15 min. NW
* Buena Vista ... Hot Springs, fishing, raft the Arkansas River - 30 min. SW
* Salida ... fishing, hiking, jeep trails , rafting – 25 min SW
* Como Historic Railroad District - 20 min. NW
* Fairplay Historic Mining Town - 5 min. NW
* Denver ... shopping, theaters, sports, amusements parks -90 min NE
* Cripple Creek ... gold mining, gambling - 50 min.
* Canon City ... home of the Royal Gorge – 60 min SE
* Manitou Springs ... Cave of the Winds, Pikes Peak – 60 min. SE
You will enjoy the flexibility of being able to explore all of the exciting areas in the heart of the Rockies by being in the center of all the activities. You will be able to enjoy a luxurious home but also the seclusion and beauty that only a true mountain setting can offer.
Keywords: Adorable Vacation Home just minutes from Breckenridge. This is a perfect romantic getaway for one or two couples and their families who want to be in a secluded home with beautiful views but still be close enough enjoy Breckenridge and Fairplay activities.
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2001
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Limited Accessibility:
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 5-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- The home has a beautiful gourmet kitchen with a large separate dining room. Everything in the kitchen is state of the art. The most amazing feature of the home is the views of Montgomery Reservoir, Lincoln Falls, and the surrounding white-capped mountains. The home is just 15 minutes from world-class skiing at Breckenridge and summer activities like mine tours, hiking, mountain biking, alpine slides, and much more. It is very secluded on a lot with fabulous views....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable:
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Lake View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Mobile Phone
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
Deck / Patio:
The huge oversized deck overlooks Montgomery Reservoir and Lincoln Falls and the white-capped Mountains beyond. The views are magnificent and there are chairs and an umbrella provided, There is also a lower stone paved deck off the media room below the main deck with great views as well. ...moreless
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 9 - Mar 31, 2018
5 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Hoosier Ridge Retreat. Secluded Custom Home 15 Minutes from Breckenridge.
Another View of the Living Area with Vaulted Ceilings and a Wood Burning Stove.
Full Well-Stocked Kitchen with Tile Counter Tops.
Living Room from Upstairs
Second Bedroom with a King Bed and a Fluffy Down Duvet.
Bath on the Main Level Across from the Second Bedroom with a King Bed.
Another View of the Game Room with a Flat Screen TV and Bose Surround Sound.
View of Montgomery Reservoir, Lincoln Falls and the Whit-Capped Mountains Beyond
Living Room Open to the Dining Area and Kitchen. Beautiful Mountain Views too!
Dining Area with great views
Living Room with fabulous Views
Master Bedroom with Big Screen TV and Comfy King Bed and private bath
Third Bedroom with a Twin Futon Bed. Adjoins Bath to the left.
Downstair Entertainment room with Big Screen TV, Bose Surround Sound & Full Bath
Full Bath off of the Game Room on the Lower Level
Expansive Deck with Fabulous Views
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 19, 2017
- Calendar last updated 01/19/2017
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.