Can't Trump This! 2 Bed+Den/2 Full Baths/2patio/2garage-1400sf in/700sfoutdoor(19 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:28 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Rancher, 2Bedrooms+Den, 2 FULL Bathrooms double glass shower&soaker tub,Garage
Keywords: all inclusive booking, Rancher, 1-Level, age and mobility friendly, Quite, Safe, Near New Hospital, House, home, vacation house, private house, vacation rental, vacation home, vacation property, escape, relax, golf, black friday special, hot winter vacation, cabin fever escape, snowbird vacation, getaways, snowbird retreat, 55+, valley of the sun & Country Thunder, 3 casino's within 45 minute drive!
**some restrictions apply - call for details
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (2) Both bedrooms have very comfortable queen size beds with Flat Screen TV's. The master bedroom also has a large walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom and 32' TV with Direct TV., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) This is actually a queen size inflatable bed that can be pulled out and used in the open den if extra guests should find themselves needing a place to sleep. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Master bathroom with WALK IN DOUBLE GLASS DOOR shower stall.
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 1 - Dec 31, 2017
28 night min stay
Jan 1 - Apr 30, 2018
28 night min stay
Rates are based on 1 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
28 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- cleaning $100-when leave $0
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
$150USD admin fee on cancellations.
ESCAPE2ARIZONA@GMAIL.COM RENTAL TERMS: Rec Centre Access fee added for weekly bookings
Section A: 1. CHECK-IN TIME 4 P.M. MST CHECK-OUT 11 A.M. MST. NO Early/late Check-inout without permission.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. 3. Pets are not permitted in rental under any conditions. 4. Renters under 25 years of age must be accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. 5. DAMAGE DEPOSIT-Required prior to arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met. a. No damage is done to house or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or smoking, all not permitted. c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are cleaned and put away (ie. Toss ALL PERISHABLES). Dirty sheets and towels (bedroom linens) are placed in washing machine or on top in hamper. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE UNATTENDED WITH THE WASHER/DRYER GOING. Laundry will be done by the Cleaner. d. All keys are return to the key safe and the house is left locked. e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. f. No linens are lost or damaged. g. Email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hrs. prior to departure so the house sitter and cleaner may be notified. h. The renter(s) are not evicted by the owner(or representative), law enforcement or a security company. Section B 1.PAYMENT-50% of full amount is required to book and balance of payment with damage deposit is due 90 days prior to check in. 2.CANCELLATIONS-Ninety(90) or more days prior receive 100% refund*. 3.Cancellations made with less than (90) days notice are not refundable (other than the damage deposit) however you may send other guests in your place, subject to landlord approval 4. Utilities included to $250/month then billed at cost. 4. Rates for 2 guests (add $25/guest, maximum 4) 5. Rates include 1x towel setup.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
If golfing is your passion, then you're in golf heaven. There are approximately 50 golf courses within 25 miles of the house to help lower and improve that nagging handicap. The most popular of these is the PGA famous Poston Butte Golf Course which is less than a mile away. Remember to bring your clubs and enjoy the vast diversity with the multitude of courses to choose from. Be sure to check out the Casa Grand Outlet Shopping, Florence Windmill Winery Tasting Room & Tours, Casa Grand Ruins National Monument, Olive Factory Tour, San Tan Flats Regional Trails for biking and hiking, San Tan Flats Outdoor Patio & Restaurant - BIGGEST OUTDOOR PATIO IN ARIZONA, Tubing down the Salt River, COUNTRY THUNDER MUSIC FESTIVAL or sit & relax.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: We are a professional couple from Alberta and BC and over the years have grown to dislike the long winters. We currently reside in Victoria, BC. We still cannot get enough sun and would love to bring 'sunshine' to others as we are unable to be in Arizona year round.
Why the Owner Chose Anthem at Merrill Ranch, Florence, AZ, USA:
This particular property was chosen for its 300 days of sunshine that we so miss being in BC. Outstanding Fitness Facility, Pool & Safest city in Arizona!!! There are also less than 3' of rain annually. There are 50 golf courses within 25 miles, so being advid golfers, we are bound to get our handicap down to a respectable number. The property is also located 1 mile away from the world class PGA Poston Butte golf course where we love to play...it's an amazing course!!!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Many of the benefits everyone can enjoy while staying here are every outdoor activity imaginable from world class golf, professional sports, shopping, dining, theatres, hiking, cycling, motorbiking, fishing, lakes, kayaking and boating within a couple hours. From the vacation house you are just steps away from the brand new 45,000 sq ft recreation facility where you can enjoy a swim in the pool while watching the kids unwind at the water slides and kid park. Largest Outdoor Patio Restaurant with live entertainment in AZ is only 20 minutes away called San Tan Flats. A 15 minute drive is hiking at the San Tan Flats regional park for additional hiking and mountain bike enthusiasts. If you're thinking about visiting neighboring cities Tucson is only a 45 minute drive and halfway to the Mexican border.
- Primary: +canada 778-440-1661
- Secondary: +canada 250-580-2669
Links to more information:
PGA Golf Course Poston Butte only 1 mile away resident rate discount
700sf Outdoor Living Space for Morning Coffee and Reading, Wireless Throughout
45,000 sq/ft Rec Facility, 2 huge pools (heated March-Nov) & kids waterslide
Living Room / Family Room with 47' Satelite TV and ample room for entertaining.
Second bedroom with queensize bed and TV
Office converted into 3rd Bedroom with Queen Airbed and Feather Duvet
Main Bathroom with full sized Tub for soaking!
Private backyard with covered patio, fire pit, bbq stove and patio furniture
Outdoor covered seating area with fire pits and BBQ
Outdoor Living Space for Entertaining and Relaxing
Ride through the dessert on a horse with No Name at San Tan Regional Park
Anthem by Del Webb - A New Private Community
1 level 1400sf Vacation Home With Double Car Garage
Fully Stocked Kitchen Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge w/ icemaker, flattop stove
Master bedroom with queensize bed, ensuite bathroom, walk-in closet and 32' TV
Den/Office with wireless internet and convertible to 3rd Bedroom
New Master Bathroom with Full-Sized Tub, Shower, Toilet and Sink ON MAIN LEVEL
New private washer and dryer included for your use anytime you need.
700sf Private Outdoor Living Space in rear yard
Deluxe Full Directv cable package - everything you could want to see
Casa Grand Historic Ruins only 10 minutes away - National Historic Site
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.