About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Den, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
Location: Nautical Watch, Biltmore Beach, Panama City Beach Area, Florida North West, Florida, USA
Accommodations: Condo, 1 Bedroom (King) + blow-up queen mattress, 1 Bath (Sleeps 4),
Here is what your looking for in your next vacation! Our home away from home has just been completely renovated with some of the most comfortable furniture in Nautical Watch, all appliances.
Nautical Watch is a family oriented, oceanfront resort that is right on the beautiful beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Our newly updated condo is poolside and only a few short steps to the white sandy beaches. No roads to cross or crowds to deal with. If you have kids, you can let them swim in the private pool while you relax on the ground floor balcony and not worry about their safety.
We are located on the quiet end of Thomas Drive. St. Andrew's State Park, Shell Island, Shopping at Pier Park, great restaurants, and the fishing marina are all within a couple of minutes drive. Jet ski rentals, banana boat, and parasailing are all on the beach at our complex for your enjoyment.
Our home will accommodate 4 persons very comfortably with a King size bed and TV in master, and a queen blow up mattress for the living area.
Call or email us directly, Dwight or Lila, for additional details and reservations. We rent to mature adults, 25 years of age or older.
Peak season and spring break rent Saturday to Saturday only (see rate sheet below). Nightly rentals (3 night minimum) during off season. Sorry, no pets. This is a 'NO SMOKING' unit.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Perfect gem hidden in GREAT location!
WOW! Exceeded expectations. If you are interested take a minute to read this.
1. Mr. Dwight!! A++ (Quick - percise - thorough responses!!
2. Complex location: Great! (Not mucked up in the middle of all the high rise traffic mess but close enough to enjoy)
3. Unit: Clean - Well Kept - Good Size - PERFECT location in complex. (15 steps into heated pool from patio - 75-100 to the beach front from the front door.) Interior unit with great neighbors and access to new friends that are vacationing in the commons area around the pool in the evenings.
4. Beach: AMAZING (Great access - chairs available - great fishing 50 yards down the beach, you can also toss out in front - shells and sand dollars to hunt - ENJOY IT ALL!!)
5. Boat Rental - A MUST!! (Adventure Pontoons 1M away $250 8a-6p). We were so fortunate to meet a GREAT family while hanging out in the commons area enjoying the evening that we split a 9 person pontoon with. Spent the day fishing - dolphin watching - shell island - putting around the bay... ...and caught a 6ft shark!!
6. St. Andrews State Park: $8!!!! Per Car! Check out the website - beautiful bay beaches - shuttles to shell island - pier - shops all you need for a FULL day or a quick morning on your get away day
7. Patches restaurant: MUST GO!! 1.2M down from unit on Thomas Dr. BEST WINGS EVER... Great staff - Great food. Locally owned
8. FINNS: BEST coffee and service on the beach 1.2M towards beach center from unit. All natural locally sourced (NOT FU! FU!) coffee and food. A MUST TRY! Eat outside or grab a cup of locally roasted coffee to get you going.
So... ...all in all this is a hidden gem between a couple high rises that meets and exceeds all expectations. It’s your loss if you don’t book it. We will DEFINITELY look into staying here again when we return to PCB! Thank you for your hospitality.
Very clean and convenient to everything.
Exactly as described and the manager was very professional and informative. Great experience.
Very nice and very clean
We really enjoyed our stay. Perfect for two people.
Great place to stay!!!!
Really nice and clean. You can just walk out to the pool. Nice location. The owner replies back in a timely manner about any questions, you may have. If I come back to PCB and the unit is available I will be staying there!!!!!
Great place/Great location
Really enjoyed our stay. Unit was clean and well furnished. We loved the location of this unit. Easy access to the pool and beach. Owner was easy to do business with. Definitely plan on staying in this one again.
Wonderful place! Perfect
This first floor condo was PERFECT for our family. We could walk right out to the pool and just a few more steps in the other direction was the beach. Spotless condo and the furnishings were excellent and very clean. We want to come back very soon.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
My rates are quoted with tax! My cancellation policy is to return all payments and deposit if cancellation is done before 2 weeks of your arrival, with- in two weeks of your arrival the reserve/damage deposit is lost but the rent for condo will be returned.