Beautiful Villa in Ocean Trace in Juno Beach(3 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:30-31 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Villa, 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, Sleeps 4
A little bit about the area: Never been to Juno Beach? Wow, are you missing out. Juno beach is located in Palm Beach County on the Atlantic coast - a few miles north of Palm Beach and a few miles south of Jupiter. Three hours north is Orlando and everything Disney while 2 hours south is Miami. It is a quiet and pristine kept town that can offer a lot to the vacationer. You can walk to the beach in just a few minutes, which offers miles of uninterrupted sand. Here you can enjoy water sports or just sun yourself. A mile further up the beach is Juno Beach Pier, which is a local center for surfing and fishing. Coral Cove Park is a few minutes to the north and a renowned snorkeling and scuba area. What about a visit to the Loggerhead Marinelife Center? Shopping anyone? The famous Gardens Mall is a five minute drive away and features high-end shopping and restaurants. If this is not enough, check out the Legacy Plaza and its movie theater.
Getting here: It's easy to get here with a choice of airports, the closest being West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale and then Miami. Rent a car and you are on your way. Be prepared to have a great time in Juno Beach - you can have a vacation that is as quiet or as busy as you like.
Top things to do in Juno Beach:: Walk the beach! * Shop at the Gardens Mall * Visit Loggerhead Marinelife Center * Golf * Just relax and do nothing.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Master Bedroom - this is large room which has a fabulous king-size bed, side tables and chest of drawers. A Minka ceiling fan will help to keep you cool and a 32in TV will make you feel at home. At the far end of the bedroom is an office area with desk, chair, shelving and a computer for you to use. We're not encouraging you to work on your vacation, but if you have to, feel free to take advantage of our wireless internet. The walk in closet is available to hang you clothes and next to this is the on-suite half bathroom. Guest Bedroom - feature a queen sized bed, side table, fancy Minka fan and dresser. Ample storage is available....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Ocean Trace is a gated community with many amenities such as business center, fitness room, spa, clubhouse, two pools and a hot-tub. The grounds are immaculately kept with fountains and palm trees. The Villa has parking spaces right outside - just drive up and unload. There is a single step up into the property. We have tried to think of everything you may need when away from home. After all, this is our home too. Living room - features a sectional Terra Cotta leather sofa, easy chair and tables. A huge 50in plasma TV with DVD Player will help you unwind. Dining area - adjacent to the living are there is leafed hardwood table with seating for 6. Kitchen - features the usual amenities such as stove, microwave, dishwasher, disposal and lots of cupboard space and all the utensils and chinaware you could ever want. There is a little breakfast table in the corner....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Coin Laundry
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Beach Chairs
- Gated Community
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Small Cooler
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa Whirlpool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 2016 thru' Mar 2017
Nov 1 - Mar 31, 2017
30 night min stay
May 1 - Aug 31, 2017
31 night min stay
My Standard Rate
31 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- Tax Rate 6%
Florida Department of Revenue charges 6% sales tax for all stays less than 6 months. There is a minimum rental period of 1 calendar month and rates vary according to the time of year and length of stay with January, February, March most desired months. We offer discounts for longer stays. A security deposit required.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Golf: How about Golf? There are no shortage of golf courses nearby - some of which are world class. Have a look at PGA National Palmer, Palm Beach Gardens GC, Ironhorse CC or Abacoa GC.
Eat in kitchen
Master Bedroom king bed
Master Bedroom - Office Area with Wi-Fi, PC & Printer
Guest Bedroom - with private bathroom
Clubhouse - Pool Table, Sofas, TV, Kitchen Area
Welcome - parking right out front
Master Bedroom - plenty of storage space
Master Bedroom w/on-suite bathroom and walk-in closet
Guest Bedroom - plenty of closet space
Full laundry on the 2nd floor
Pool Area and Clubhouse
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.