Anna Maria Island Waterfront Paradise-on Bimini Bay 120' Dock
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
A private single family residence of 4300 square feet under roof and 2800 square feet of air conditioned area. One short block to beach access to Tampa Bay. Executive Island home, located directly on beautiful and desirable Bimini Bay. Wonderful waterfront views of open water and large private yachts at Galati's Marina. Located on a three home cul-de-sac, a large and uniquely private lot. This is not a canal home, there are no neighbors behind you, just open water located directly on Bimini Bay with direct boat access to the open waters of Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy the wonderful variety of wildlife here. Heavy tropical vegetation on both sides, provide privacy, peaceful, romantic, and stress releasing days and evenings. Three sets of French doors open to a screened back porch with three paddle fans providing a sunny bug free dining area, or relaxing cocktails in the evenings and waterfront views. Each of the three main bedrooms have three panel french doors with built in blinds, each opening onto a screened or open deck / balcony. This is our home away from home, and is certainly everything except your everyday run of the mill rental. If you want to feel like a million dollars on your vacation, please consider our home.
Keywords: Anna Maria Island, Anna Maria Rental, Anna Maria FL, private residence, House, furnished, sleeps 8, weekly rental, monthly rental, deep water, Bimini bay, house, waterfront, boat lift, sailboat water, dock, private, secluded, 4 bedroom, 3 bath, open water, large private lot, on the water, Bay front, minutes to the Gulf of Mexico, or to Tampa Bay. Balcony, Island, beaches, biking, water sports, kayaking, fishing, boating, fireplace, Southwest Florida, Garage, near Sarasota, Near Homes Beach, near Bradenton,
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- 2800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
Non Smoking Only:
Any indoor smoking will result in the immediate forfeiture of your security deposit. No exceptions. If you wish to smoke, please do so outside, and with the doors closed. Please be kind to us with this request....moreless
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (2) Premium Pillow Top Bedding. Two bedrooms with King Size beds, and walk in closets. Closets have built in shelving and drawer storage., Queen size Beds (1) Premium Pillow Top Bedding, Twin or Single Beds (2) Fourth bedroom is a loft style bedroom, located on the top floor, opposite the master bedroom and has 2 twin size beds, and premium pillow top bedding for your comfort. This room does not have a private bath, or closets....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- 120 ft dock on open sailboat or powerboat water, no bridges or barriers to the open Gulf or Tampa Bay, 30 Amp Service at Dock, 12,000 pound boat lift can be made available,large fish cleaning table,fish from the dock,short walk or ride the City Pier, Waterfront Restaurant, Pine Street shops,Golf Cart, Bicycle, Kayak rentals,Corian counter tops,double oven,wet bar with fridge and ice maker in master,large walk in closets in master and main guest room,2 kings, 1 queen,and 2 twins,cut coral fireplace, three AC zones with heat pumps,security system,intercom,fully enclosed garage for 2 cars,paver brick circular drive,large back yard, directly on Bimini Bay with lots of privacy,watch the dolphins play, and see an occasional Manatee, fish eagles,wild parrots,herons,and water birds of all sorts,elevator to all floors, hardwood floors,12 paddle fans,dining table for 8 beach chairs, beach umbrellas, coolers,...moreless
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
One of the very best views of Bimini Bay. Bimini Bay is a premiere waterfront location. You have the view of the bay, the breeze off the water, the privacy of open water behind the residence. You will see all kinds of wildlife from the dock. Every kind of water foul imaginable for our area. There are times when manatees come right up to the dock. There are storks, herons, egrets, and ospreys. There are dolphins on the hunt for the easy meals.....it's a wonderful place to sit and relax, especially at sunset....moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
3 Zones of central heating and cooling for your complete comfort. Main unit provides cooling/ heating to the main part of the residence, two additional zones offer cooling /heating to the bedrooms....moreless
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
- Free Long Distance:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
White Cori-an Counter tops, ceramic cook top stove, double ovens, microwave, disposal, dishwasher, side by side fridge with Ice Maker, coffee maker, blender, Island preparation center, pots, pans, dishes, glasses, griddles, blender, everything that you will need....moreless
(3) Fully screened balcony off the master bedroom. Open air balcony off two guest rooms. Fully screened balcony off the kitchen and living room offering bug free comfort and views of the water....moreless
Deck / Patio:
(2) Open air patio on the main floor as well as the bottom floor. Large shell area just off the bottom floor patio, where chairs can be arranged around an outdoor fire pit on cool evenings....moreless
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill:
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 17 - Apr 28, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Administrative Fee $50 + tax
- Exit Cleaning Fee $185 + tax
- Tax Rate 11.5%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Catch the free Island Trolly here. Travel for free anywhere on the island. There are several Trolly's on the Island, so the waiting time to catch one is just minutes. You can even load your bicycle onto the trolly. Travel all the way to Bradenton Beach. Great way to explore the entire island....MoreCollapse
Year Purchased: 1998
About the owner: My wife and I have been married now for 37 years. We enjoy many outdoor activities. I fell in love with the water many years ago, and actually bought my first boat while working part time in college. While I enjoy hunting, I especially enjoy saltwater fishing. We also enjoy quiet time on the water, calm evenings at idle speed, watching and waiting for that beautiful sunset. We are members of the Gasparilla Krewe of Venus. We have a lot of fun throughout the year, at Krewe events as well as the many parades in which our Krewe is involved.
Why the Owner Chose Anna Maria, FL, USA:
My wife and I first visited Anna Maria Island in the mid 1980's. We immediately fell in love with the charm of the island, the soft white sugar sand beaches, clear and colorful water, friendly locals, quaint shops, casual restaurants,and overall island lifestyle. We made many visits to Anna Maria over the years, hoping that someday we would be able to buy a home there. That hope came true in 1998, and we have enjoyed ourselves and our time on the island immensely. Being unable to use our home as frequently as we would like, we have decided to offer our home as a vacation rental and we hope that our quests will enjoy their time there as much as we have.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
It seems that the world stops when we are there. The everyday pressures we all face in life, on our jobs, and daily struggles seem to disappear. Life just slows down, and we start to appreciate more the gift of life, and the joys and rewards that our hard work and dedication has provided us. The sun, the water, the happy smiles of people we meet, just seem to take us to another internal place.
- Primary: 813-843-4654 8138434654
- Secondary: 813-963-2906 8138434654
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of Home from the street
Living Room with French Doors opening to screened porch.
Kitchen with absolutely everything that you will need
Great place to enjoy coffee in the morning or that relaxing cocktail at night.
Walkway to the dock, and large backyard view.
Master Bedroom with King Size bed, French doors, balcony, private bath.
Second Master with French Doors to Balcony, King, private bath, walk in closet,
Loft style 4th bedroom with (2) twin beds
Covered Ground Floor Porch
Open air balcony off main floor bedrooms
Upstairs walkway from Elevator to guest room or Master Bedroom
Beautiful Water near Egmont Key.
Living Room with hardwood floors and french doors, screened porch.
Comfortable casual dining for eight
Island preparation server and second view of kitchen, also side by side fridge
Screened porch casual dining.
View of my home as seen from the dock
Additional view of spacious Master Bedroom. Walk in closet and wet bar, fridge.
Bedroom #3 with French doors, and balcony.
Covered open air balcony
Sitting area at the dock, background shows 12,000 pound boat lift.
Quarry mined coral fireplace
Another view of Bimini Bay from my dock
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 01, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.