About the property
- House3200 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 4 nights
House, 5 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, (Sleeps 14)
This beautiful three story, five bedroom, four bathroom house was built in 2010 so everything is relatively new and works great. We recently added new mattresses and couches to add to your comfort. Walking distance to Eastons Beach, St. Georges School, and 2nd Beach. Great house to entertain. Perfect for wedding, graduation, and family weekends. The house can sleep 14 people in 7 different beds (4 Queens, 3 Kings) and one of the bedrooms is on the ground floor, perfect for grandparents or people who have trouble with stairs. There is a full bathroom on each of the three floors, two on the middle floor. The layout of the ground floor is wide open and great for entertaining. There are two televisions (50" and 26") on the ground floor and one 40" television in the master bedroom (2nd floor). 2 sets of washer and dryers are available for use, one on the second floor and an additional in the basement There is also an outdoor shower for use after the beach. Great deck in back of the house with table, many chairs, outdoor couch, grill and ocean views which makes you never want to leave the house.
Keywords: Newport, Middletown, RI, Beach, Party, Entertaining, Rooms,
Lyon Carter III
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 17, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
This house was perfect for our family (6 adults and 5 kids) - the bedrooms are huge and comfortable, there are many bathrooms, plenty of space to eat together as a family, and lots of space to spend time together in the kitchen, living room and deck. The owner is very accommodating and very nice, and the location is terrific. We had a great time, we will definitely hope to stay there again. I highly recommend this house!
This is a GREAT house for large groups, whether it be a girls' weekend, family reunion, etc. I was pleasantly surprised that the house lived up to -- and exceeded -- my expectations based on the photos and the description. The first floor has a great open layout and a kitchen with all the amenities. The house is well furnished and has a nautical feel to it. Bedrooms were more than spacious with extremely comfortable mattresses. The house was also extremely clean! The owner was great and very easy to deal with. Would not hesitate to find another reason to rent this house.
Perfect for Large Family Gatherings
A large, modern, fully equipped property located in close proximity to Newport and the beaches. We rented this house to accommodate 8 adults and 7 grandchildren for our son's wedding in Newport. We hosted a gathering of many out of town guests and had plenty of room inside and on the very large deck. The owner was very helpful in answering questions and responsive to concerns. We are already discussing the possibility of returning next year for a family reunion. This property is highly recommended.
Great House, great overall experience
If you are considering renting this house (or any other) - stop considering and rent this one immediately. We spent a terrific week with our married children and our grandchildren here. Why is this house the best?
1. The owner is consumately professional - a pleasure to work with
2. The location is ideal - near 1st, 2nd and 3rd beaches, downtown Newport and everything else. But yet it is on a quiet street. Just perfect.
3. The layout of the rooms permits an extended family to live under one roof but still have privacy. 5 bedrooms (with very generous sleeping space) and 4 bathrooms worked great. The dining room permitted nice family meals.
4. The kitchen is a dream. Our son-in-law is a gourmet cook and he was able to prepare some outstanding meals in the well appointed kitchen.
5. Everything is in tip top shape. Workable, clean, etc. There is plenty of closet space. You will feel that this is YOUR place as soon as you arrive.
6. Outside there is plenty of land for the kids to run around, a front porch, a back deck with a great grill and an outside shower for beach days.
7. The view. A distant view to the ocean and Newport Bridge - but a great view of the Labor Day fire worksw was a bonus.
8. Newport, Newport, Newport - The activities and dinning are limitless but most important is the relaxed feeling that we have come to expect. We love the beaches, Cliff Walk, Brenton Park (for kite flying), Walking in Newport, etc., etc. Make your own list of favorites.
Net, net, this is a no brainer: Newport is great and this house is perfect for a large group. Enjoy!
Half a mile walk from beautiful Eastons Beach. 2.5 miles from downtown Newport waterfront. 1 mile from St. Georges School. 1.5 miles from 2nd Beach. 45 minute drive from Providence, RI. Public transportation is available from Providence to downtown Newport and Middletown.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Additional nights are available at a discount after the 2 night minimum