Taste of the Caribbean in the Low Country. Deepwater Retreat. 5 Star Home(46 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths Sleeps 6 and children are considered as people.
Enjoy Beautiful Sunsets Sunrises from all rooms and porches. Bring your boat and take a short cruise to Historic Downtown Beaufort. Marvel at the Dolphins' acrobatics as you explore the estuaries of the Ace Basin.
Inside you will find a beautiful, professionally decorated home with Brazilian cherry floors and marble baths. The roomy Kitchen has high-end appliances including a viking oven and range. 100% cotton linens and towels are provided for your convenience.
On the ground floor there is a large screened-in outdoor/indoor room with full Costa Rican inspired bar with seating. Here you will find a small kitchen, including a Japanese style grill on which to cook your 'Catch of the Day'.
The Dock has water, electricity, and fishing cleaning station with sinks . Also, you have room for two boats tied to dock.
Watch a 'double feature' at one of the only two drive-in theatres left in SC. (5 minutes from house)
Also, we are 15 minutes from Paris Island .
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- We do not supply personal hygiene items.
- Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer, Viking Oven and Top.Cooking Utensils ProvidedRefrigerator: Extra Mini Fridge on 1st Floor.Dishwasher: Silent Hidden (Cabinet Front). Catering Available: Upon request we will provide names of Catering Services. Gas/Electric BBQ Grill: On the Ground Level there is a Professional Japense Style Flat Grill.Charcoal BBQ Grill: Weber Charcoal Grill.Balcony: Covered and Screened Porchs on 2nd and 3rd Floor.Lanai: Screened in Costa Rican Style Bar and Rec Area on the Ground Floor. Waterfront, not Lake/Oceanfront. Ask for details: Awesome 180 degree view of the Whale Branch River. Telephone: No Long Distance. WiFi (Wireless Internet): Works Great on all 3 floors....moreless
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
Pool / Spa
- Jetted Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $75
- For 1 nite only $350
- Cleaning $150
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Taxes Not included
$250 per night is an average. Will charge based on holidays and number of guests. Starting June 1 rate will be 300.00
Pay in full 30 days prior
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.