About the property
- Condo870 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 4 nights
Downstairs Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 1.25 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
The Abbot House Condos are located in the heart of Sunriver. A minute or two walk away from all that the Sunriver Village Mall has to offer. Our condo is well furnished and taken care of. Why pay extra fees and 'recreation taxes' when renting from the professional companies? Family owned and operated. We also rent out an upstairs 1 bedroom condo in the same complex.
Keywords: condo condominium close to village pool passes sharc sunriver
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Why Scott Bain chose Sunriver
My father started taking our family to Sunriver around the time I was born. It has continued to be our favorite vacation spot year after year. My family was finally able to acquire this condo to continue the tradition.
What makes this Condo unique
Our 2 bedroom condo is perfect for small families. The patio in the back leads to a large lush green lawn in the summer and a perfect spot for playing in the snow during the winter months.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Scott is a great host. It's always fun to stay at a new place and we'd stay at Abbot 5 anytime time.
The condo is well appointed, clean and cozy. Convenient for biking, shopping, etc.
We weren't there to watch TV but maybe it's time to upgrade the TV's in each bedroom.
Overall Abbott 5 is a fun and affordable getaway in beautiful Sunriver.
Great location, clean and comfortable
Staying here was a good experience.
Quiet, convenient location. I had a great time!
Property was a nice place to stay and a good value. Owners were quick to respond to my questions and were very helpful!
This condo is located right behind the Village, 1 minute walk to grocery shopping, coffee places, ski and bike rentals, ice skating rink. In the same time it does not feel noisy or crowded, and designated parking is available any time.
We found the condo reasonably clean and equipped with almost everything a family or a small party might need during their stay. The description is accurate. I loved the many mirrors, they make the place feel roomier than it is.
We used one of the aerobeds, placed it in the corner of the living room. The aerobeds are twin size and really thick, height of a proper bed, and with electric pumps. We were five and did not need the second aerobed but in case you are six the only area to place it is literally in the middle of the living room.
Some small changes I would do if I were the owner:
1. Get a tea kettle: there is none and we had to boil water for tea in a sauce pot.
2. Replace the bath towels. There is enough in quantity and they used to be of a good quality, but these towels are worn out to the condition when they feel dirty immediately after washing.
3. Fix arrival info one gets after booking the place. In our case, there was a wrong code for the front door lock in the note. We had to call the owners after our attempts to open the door activated the alarm. Additional confusion was brought in by two different street addresses appearing in the same note; one is incorrect. Then, there is actually a wi-fi password, stands there framed next to the TV. The arrival note says there is none.
4. Replacing the dishwasher is probably not a small change, but it is outdated and extremely loud. Also, its detergent container is only suitable for powder or gel but not for tabs or pods. So, the small thing is to provide the right type of detergent.
5. Thermostat wheel in the smaller bedroom is somewhat shifted, its comfort zone is in the 50s range, not where its scale says. It takes a night or two before one figures it out.
The condo had everything we needed. We loved being so close to the store, just couple of minutes from the pool and close to the exit to drive up the mountains.
Comfortable, clean, and convenient! Would definitely rent again.
Rental includes 6 SHARC/water park passes good for daily access. https://www.sunriversharc.com/