House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
Large master suite with King sized bed andsmart TV, second bedroom has twin beds that can be made into a King if requested, other two bedrooms both have king beds
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - 1 dog allowed w/ approval1 dog allowed w/ approval
No smoking - Outside only - please dispose of buttsOutside only - please dispose of butts
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults) - No more than 8 pp total incl. childrenNo more than 8 pp total incl. children
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Photo ID req at time of bookingPhoto ID req at time of booking
- Please tell us a little bit about yourself and what brings you to the area? Please take a photo of ID and email it.
- Due to local laws - Quiet hours between 10pm and 8am. No amplified music outdoors at anytime - local law
- All Palm Springs residents have a Vacation Rental Hotline for complaints if reasonable noise levels are exceeded.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
About Susan Karlshoej
My husband and I purchased this property in late 2009 and have been through months of renovations to make this property into a comfortable, casual, stylish, relaxing place. I love mid-century modern architecture/Palm Springs modern. We live in Orange County, California, about 1 hour from the property--in another mid-century house.
Susan Karlshoej purchased this house in 2009
Why Susan Karlshoej chose Racquet Club Estates
I looked for a long time at dozens of properties in Palm Springs, I wanted a quiet neighborhood, no power lines obstructing the beautiful view of the mountains, and good interior space in a mid-century house. It is difficult all of those things in one property but the result was well worth the months of looking and months of renovating. I only wish I could air-lift this house to replace my main residence in Orange County!
What makes this house unique
Tesla charger --come and charge your Tesla when you stay at Via Miraleste