ENJOY A FRIPPCATION AT THE 'HIDDEN TREASURE' !
Please note that our price does not include resort guest cards, but they can be purchased.
We purchased this home in 2010 and totally renovated it to make it just like new. Enjoy all of our new features: kitchen, bathrooms, windows, floors, large screened porch, garage, and exterior siding. We continue to do improvements each year to ensure that our home remains in top quality.
Escape to a secluded “Hidden Treasure” nestled among palm and oak trees with 165’ of Blue Heron lakefront property. Blue Heron Lake inspired our former next door neighbor Pat Conroy, author of "The Prince of Tides" and "The Great Santini". Experience the privacy of our large, wooded lot, watching herons, osprey and deer feeding as the sun sets over the lake. It’s the perfect getaway with plenty of room to accommodate one or two families.
Relax in our renovated 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home (sleeps 10-12). A welcoming two-story entrance foyer leads into the vaulted ceiling great room with a fireplace. You will enjoy preparing your favorite meals in our gourmet kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Or if you prefer, grill outdoors on a Weber gas grill. The eat-in kitchen has a large 10 foot island. Savor the low country flavors in our dining room overlooking Blue Heron Lake or relax outdoors in our new 16’*16’ screened porch or spacious outdoor, lakeside patio.
The main level has three bedrooms including a master suite overlooking the lake. The main level master suite has a king size bed and updated private bathroom. The other two bedrooms share an updated hallway bathroom, one with two twin beds, the other with one full bed and a bunk bed.
Upstairs is a large master suite with a king size bed, sitting area with futon couch (full size) and a private full bathroom with double vanity and walk-in shower.
The house has been equipped with all new electronics including a wireless router and printer for your laptop. A large flat screen TV with internet is in the family room as well as TV’s and DVD players in each bedroom. The house and porch have a speaker system.
Fripp Island allows you to finally slow down and relax. It is a private, gated island where the main mode of transportation is golf carts. Cruise the island in our golf cart and enjoy the many things that Fripp has to offer!
* Build sandcastles on the beach. Fripp Island has over 3 1/2 miles of pristine, uncrowded beaches. Our house is a 4 block golf cart ride from the beach with convenient access points and available cart parking.
* Swim at one of the five pools on the island including one adult only pool. Kiddies will love one of the three baby pools especially the one with the frog slide.
* Enjoy a round of golf at either of the two Championship golf courses - the George W. Cobb Ocean Point course which overlooks the ocean or Davis Love III Ocean Creek course which received 4 1/2 stars from Golf Digest.
* Kids can try out their golf at the special Wee Links course designed especially for them.
* Play tennis on eight soft Fast-Dry courts and two hard surface courts at the Racquet Club.
* Explore the island's wildlife from deer, alligators, ospreys to an array of beautiful foliage and flowers
* Take crabbing lessons with the family and then come home to cook the catch.
* Join the golf cart scavenger hunt or one of the many offering at the Activity Center.
* Sip a drink at the outdoor Sand Bar while watching the waves crash the shore, or play a game of ping pong or pool at the newly renovated Ocean View Sports Bar
* Enjoy dinner overlooking the marsh at the Bonita Boathouse or one of the four other restaurants on the island.
If you feel like being a little more adventurous, you can explore the historic towns of Beaufort (20 mins), Savannah (75 mins), or Charleston (120 mins).
We have a property manager that lives on the island for prompt attention of any problem.
We love Fripp and hope you will too!
Keywords: Beach, House, Renovated, Fripp Island, Rental