Enjoy Over 4,500 Square Feet of Luxury Mountain Living(1 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:Chalet
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Chalet, 5 Bedrooms, 3.5+ Baths, (Sleeps 12-18)
• Natural finished throughout including wooden ceilings, Douglas fir post-and-beam features and hand-planed white oak flooring.
• Mountain Aire Lodge is a newly constructed chalet home that offers every comfort and amenity you could ever ask for in a vacation home.
• Overlooking the natural expanse of the Green Mountains, Mountain Aire has privacy yet easy access to the Resorts' many activities and with no other structure in site, the views of the woods, the lake, and the mountains are spectacular.
• Take a left out your front door and the Mountain Top Inn & Resort is a short walk away. Take a right and you enter over 10,000 acres of undeveloped National Forest.
• Designed for gourmet entertaining, the kitchen is as spacious as it is well-equipped. A Thermadore range, warming drawer, two sinks, and Sub-Zero fridge make entertaining (or just cooking) a pleasure.
• An oversized screened porch located off of the kitchen, is perfect for for entertaining or sipping a glass of wine while listening to the sounds of nature.
• Three working fireplaces --- 2 wood burning and one gas --- make for a cozy Vermont visit.
(Wood burning fireplaces are available winter months only.)
• State-of-the-art widescreen HDTV televisions in the master bedroom and the family room.
• Surround sound, whole-house speaker system and a billiards table complete the picture.
Main Level Master Bedroom Suite Features:
• Soaring ceiling, stone fireplace, king size bed, sitting area, private deck, walk-in closet, beautifully tiled bath with steam shower, two-person whirlpool tub, and double sink vanity. (Fireplace is available winter months only.)
Upper Level Guest Bedrooms and Bath Feature:
• White oak flooring, one bedroom with one queen bed, the other with two queen beds, beautifully tiled bath with separate tub and shower,
and granite vanity.
Lower Level Bunk Room, One Queen Bedroom and Bath Feature:
• Two rustic style bunk beds (sleeping four) and two bunk futons (sleeping four to six), pine plank walls, tiled tub and separate shower,
and trough-style sink with room for three. Additional queen bedded room for even more sleeping accommodations.
Keywords: Mountain Lodge
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
- Private Chef
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 18, Beds for 12-18
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Lake View
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Catering Available
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 9%
Rates are not valid for special events or during holiday periods.
50% due at time of booking. Remaining balance due at check-in.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 14 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
The Unique Benefits at this Chalet:
Mountain Air Lodge is located at The Mountain Top Inn & Resort, Vermont’s classic four season resort, located in Central Vermont, just 11 miles from Killington. Majestically set on 350 acres with sweeping views of a mountain lake and Green Mountain National Forest, The Mountain Top Inn & Resort offers an endless array of outdoor adventures, ideal for both couples and families....there’s something for everyone at The Mountain Top Inn & Resort.
- Primary: 802-483-2311
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Mountain Aire Lodge
Horse Drawn Carriage Rides
Bedroom with 2 Queens
Private Beach Front
Outdoor Heated Pool with Scenic Views
Cross Country Skiing
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, January 15, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.