'The Jewel' features the best of a classic mountain lodge: soaring spaces, fascinating design elements and understated elegance all blending seamlessly in its idyllic environment - complete with spectacular Green Mountain vistas.
Highlights of 'The Jewel':
• 4,400 square feet of living space on two levels featuring 4 guest bedrooms and 4.5 baths - plus 1,700 square ft of wraparound deck and lower level walk out bluestone terrace
• High, vaulted wood ceilings with Douglas Fir trusses create an open, airy feeling
• An expansive wall of windows provides incredible views of the mountains, meadow, lake and surrounding National Forest
• A massive two hearth stone fireplace anchors the building and is a focal point of the lodge’s great room
• A classic Mission style dining room for 12 with fireplace (ideal for small conferences, board meetings and corporate retreats)
• Handcrafted cabinetry throughout with old growth cherry hardwood flooring and radiant heat
• Amazing full-service kitchen with Sub-Zero refrigeration and Dacor cooking island finished with honed granite countertops and slate tile flooring.
• Bar servicing both great room and dining room complete with wine storage
• State-of-the-art widescreen HDTV television in fire-placed family room
• Game Room with billiards table and hospitality bar
(NOTE: Chalet fireplaces are available winter months only.)
Two Upper Level Master Bedroom Suites Feature:
Soaring ceilings, fireplace, built-in desk and television armoire, Berber carpet, king size bed,
sitting area, private deck beautifully tiled bath with steam shower, two-person thermal massage tub opening to fireplace, heated towel bars, double sink vanity.
Lower Level Guest Bedroom and Bath Features:
Fireplace, built-in television armoire, Berber carpet, two queen beds and walk out blue stone terrace, beautifully tiled bath with steam shower, two-person thermal massage tub, heated towel bars, double sink and vanity
Lower Level Kids’ Bedroom and Bath Features:
Two queen beds, armoire with television, Berber carpet and comfy reading chair, tiled tub/shower with glass doors and pedestal sink.
Keywords: Mountain Lodge
The Jewel is located at The Mountain Top Inn & Resort, Vermont’s classic four season resort, located in Central Vermont, just 11 miles from Killington. Majestically set on 350 acres with sweeping views of a mountain lake and Green Mountain National Forest, The Mountain Top Inn & Resort offers an endless array of outdoor adventures, ideal for both couples and families....there’s something for everyone at The Mountain Top Inn & Resort.
My business partners and I rented The Jewel at the Mountain Top resort at the end of July this year for a working retreat. The spot was perfect for our business meetings and the indoor and outside amenities gave us plenty of outlets to enjoy ourselves in the off hours. The house was immaculate and well set-up. Even though it had a full kitchen we chose to eat our meals in the main Inn, even eating outside one night. It was too dark to see the food, but it was well prepared. Breakfast was served buffet style , which was perfect for us as we could eat a quick breakfast and get back to work. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
50% payment at time of booking. Balance due at check-in.