Italian Villa in the Desert - Private, Tranquil, Peaceful, Romantic, Relaxing,,,(18 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
1 bedroom, 1 bath, sleeps 4
Our beautiful Italian Villa is complete with all the comforts of home and more! The gorgeous courtyard has plenty of relaxing areas to sit and just enjoy the peaceful water feature or firepit in the center of the large Palapa. You enter into the living room/kitchen with granite countertops and top of the line appliances. The bedroom is spacious with a walk-in closet, complete with bath robes. Separate laundry room with washer/dryer and folding counter. Enjoy the evening sunsets and views from the balcony rooftop. Walking distance to Saguaro National Monument East, and so many historical attractions to see in Tucson. If relaxing is tops on your to do list, look no further, you have just found the perfect property!
The Unique Benefits of this Villa: Everyone that has stayed in this home never want to leave! The vegetation that surrounds this home is spectacular. A recent guest said he couldn't believe the variety of birds he saw!
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- 900 sq. ft.
- Guest House
- Guest House
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- You will find plenty of extra linens, blankets and pillows in the closet to accommodate both the master bedroom and sofa bed. We have a pack 'n play bed for a baby or a single roll-a-way bed for older child if needed. The bedroom has a ceiling fan above the bed and large mirrored dresser. Closet loaded with hangers, iron/ironing board, plush his & her spa type robes. Folding luggage rack & a comfy side chair with ottoman to curl up in and enjoy a good book. Queen Bed, Convertible Bed, Crib....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- The kitchen is entirely equipped with everything you should need, other than your groceries. Upgraded stainless steel appliances with smooth surface cooktop stove, oven and warmer. Paper towels, napkins, spices, garbage bags, plastic storage bags, foil, cleaning supplies, even coffee, cream and sugar to get you started until you get to the store. Small pets welcome with owners prior approval. No Smoking Allowed In Home. Outdoor Firepit in private courtyard, Patio furniture and lounge chairs on roof-top balcony. Built-in vacuum system, alarm system plus so much beauty with all the vegetation.... Mountain Views, Gazebo, Gas BBQ is attached to a bar top sitting area covered by a palapa. Balcony: The spiral staircase takes you to the roof-top, complete with patio furniture to enjoy the sun or sunset and views....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $150
- Pet Fee $150
$300 Reservation/Security Deposit - $150 is refundable within 14 days of departure
as long as there is no damage. Remaining $150.00 is used as a cleaning fee.
Pet Deposit - $150 per pet with $100 being refundable within 14 days of departure as long as there is no damage.
Half is required 60 days prior to arrival, with the remaining balance due two weeks before arrival.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 8 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: We built our main residence in 1994 on this nearly 9 acres of spectacular desert. In 2007, we added our Italian Villa, with many special touches coming from my Italian heritage and amazing Grandmother.
- Primary: +1 5209777682
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Large Palapa with seating around the gas firepit in center of villa's court yard
Grand palapa and majestic rock waterfall on grounds of estate
Benvenuto welcomes you in Italian
Barbeque and eating area with smaller palapa
Enjoy the water feature as you relax on the large covered patio
'Sempre familia' means always family in Italian
What a way to enjoy our beautiful sunsets or get some sun on the rooftop balcony
Granite countertops and a kitchen stocked with all the essentials, and more....
New LED Smart Hub 46' TV
You can sit at the snack bar counter or have a romantic dinner for two.
Soft his and hers bathrobes hang in the walk-in closet. French doors to patio.
Over-sized shower head & foot bench in the bathroom shower.
Electronic gate into estate
The villa's lush walkway to courtyard
Closer view of vegetation
Another view of barbeque/outdoor eating area
Front door to villa
Door at end of patio takes you into the villa's private laundry room
Lush tropical gardens around the estate can be seen from the rooftop
Soft leather couch can convert into a queen sofa bed.
Coffee pot, spice rack, toaster, etc.
Always kiss me every night in Italian
Comfortable pillow top queen bed
Parking area for villa
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, February 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.