Available for Summer 2016 Book Your Week Now.(3 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Cottage, 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 6)
FAMILY MUST DO: Hike or bike Betsie Valley Trail starting in Beulah; Climb the dunes at Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, Enjoy the family festivities at Crystal Mountain Resort, Rent all types of boats, watercraft including ski & pontoon boats and jet ski's at Crystal Lake Marina, Tour Point Betsie Lighthouse the most photographed place in all of Michigan and don't forget to pack a picnic lunch and stay for the sunsets over Lake Michigan. Walk downtown to natural sand beach on the shore of beautiful Crystal Lake and enjoy visiting the unique shops, coffee at Phoenix Cafe, great food at Cold Creek Inn or Hungry Tummy Restaurant, at lunchtime visit L'Chayim Delicatessen for sandwiches. You are just steps away toThe world famous Cherry Hut for good American cuisine - specializing in Cherry items including cherry muffins, cherry chocolate nut cookies, and we won't forget the Dairy King this local favorite serves quality homemade ice cream at very low prices and while there play a round of put-put golf.
Rent a charter boat and go out on Lake Michigan to catch Lake Trout and Salmon at East Shore Marina,
Save one day for shopping and dining in Franfort, one of the most picturesque towns in all of Michigan.
For the avid golfer it's Arcadia Bluffs Golf Course, no trip to Crystal Lake is complete without playing this course. Now ranked as the 3rd best public course in the U.S. Great fine dining as well, but save one night for The Manitou Restaurant known for the finest dining in all of Northern Michigan.
Keywords: Crystal Lake views. Private cottage.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2005
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Double Beds (3) 3 bedrooms w/double beds
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- shower over tub
- MUST VISIT: Betsie Valley Trailhead; 22 mile long hiking and biking trail, Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore; 16 miles to one of Michigan's greatest tourist attractions, Crystal Mountain Resort; 15 minutes driving distance. A major ski & golf resort. There are also summer festivities, Crystal Lake Marina; Rent any and all types of boats and watercraft here, including ski & pontoon boats and jet ski's, Point Betsie Lighthouse; The most photographed place in all of Michigan. Great sunsets. The lighthouse has tours and this picturesque beach on Lake Michigan is famous for family picnics, East Shore Marina; Rent a charter boat and go out on Lake Michigan to catch Lake Trout and Salmon. NEARBY BEACHES: Beulah on Crystal Lake, Frankfort at Lake Michigan, Elberta at Lake Michigan. EATERIES/FINE DINING: Arcadia Bluffs, The Manitou Restaurant, Cold Creek Inn, L'Chayim Delicatessen, Phoenix Cafe, The Roadhouse, Cherry Hut, Hungry Tummy Restaurant, Dairy King, Papano's Pizza....moreless
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Water Skiing
- Air Conditioning:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
Deposit to hold reservation, balance due upon arrival.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Short drive to Sleeping Bear National Shoreline.
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: I am blessed to be able to live and work in beautiful Benzie County. I have owned and operated a vacation home on the Betsie River for over 16 years and recently purchased this home in Beulah. I strive for perfection in my business (Coldwell Banker realtor) and my rentals you will find clean, comfortable and relaxing. I am proud of my involvement in the local chamber of commerce and enjoy the civic awareness which results from my association in Zonta International. Needless to say my church affiliation provides the basis & support of my personal & professional life.
Why the Owner Chose Beulah, MI, USA:
You can't beat sunsets on Crystal Lake. A short walk to town just to browse the unique shops & deli's. All the conveniences of in-town living.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Extremely clean and maintained. All the conveniences of home.
- Primary: (231)342-4984 2313424984
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Newly remodeled kitchen
Open dining area
Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
Bed room 3
Open living/dining area
Open living/dining area
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 12, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.