• This large, rustic, seasonal lake house with 400’ (+/-) OF CLIFFTOP LAKE CHAMPLAIN FRONTAGE is 20 minutes from Burlington, Vermont …flagship location of world renowned craft breweries and distilleries, coffee roasters and chocolatiers, teddy bear and ice cream makers …and much more!
• It is situated on a 1.2 acre bluff AT THE TIP OF BARNEY POINT and is regularly blessed WITH SPECTACULAR SUNSETS AND SUNRISES …each one framed by a breathtaking vista that includes Vermont's famous Green Mountains, the Lake Champlain valley and New York State's magnificent Adirondack Mountain Range. And ...EASY ACCESS TO PRIVATE BEACH AND SANDY BOTTOM SWIMMING is included, of course!
• Many interior furnishings and features (tables, benches, chairs, swings, stair and balcony railings, etc.) were crafted using cedar logs harvested on-site at time of the lake house’s construction nearly 100 years ago!
• The property has been owned by the same family for 70 years, PROVIDING UNFORGETTABLE MEMORIES for countless friends, relatives and, now, visitors from around the world!
• The MAIN HOUSE SLEEPS UP TO 12 AND FEATURES AN OPEN FLOOR PLAN with fully equipped kitchen and laundry with modern appliances …a coffee bar …an eat-around island …designer cookware, tableware and more!
• SEAT UP TO 20 ON THE CAMP'S LARGE SCREENED-IN PORCH for meals, games, cocktails, conversation …all while enjoying an awe-inspiring view!
• The BUNKHOUSE, SLEEPS UP TO 8 WITH ITS OWN PORCH AND VIEWS OF THE LAKE is available by special arrangement as an add-on bonus ... …a perfect on-site "away space” that kids (of all ages!) just love!
• TOWELS, LINENS AND BEDDING PROVIDED for both the main house and the bunkhouse.
• MANY RECREATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES WITHIN MINUTES of Barney Point including bike & running paths, boat launches, beaches and parks, quick-stops, grocery stores and gas stations, …EVEN A DRIVE-IN MOVIE THEATRE!
• THE NEARBY DINING SCENE OFFERS a range of options from FINE DINING to FOOD CARTS ,,,and EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN! …many are “farm-to-table” operations that simply amaze!
If you are planning a Vermont vacation this year, please consider staying at Barney Point. Great for family reunions, vacation gatherings, romantic getaways, professional retreats, etc.
You won't be disappointed!