Please read Description, House Rules, & Rental Agreement fully before booking
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 5(Sleeps: 16)
Bunk bed (2)
Common area 3
sleep sofa /futon (2)
sleep sofa /futon
Bathrooms: 3, Half Baths: 1
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · shower
Toilet · shower · Jetted tub
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Maximum of 2 pets allowed at any time in houseMaximum of 2 pets allowed at any time in house
Max guests: 16
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- Please contact me by phone/text and or e-mail with any questions before rental date. After check in please text me with any questions
- Please review & agree rental agreement: includes detailed parking, pet, and trash policy, wifi/phone limitations, lake level, and road coming to house
- $200 pet/service animal cleaning fee if brought regardless is hypoallergenic or if guests vacuum before check out. Keep them off furniture/beds/couch
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC)
Hosted by Gaylene de WeijerAsk a question
About Gaylene de Weijer
My husband, daughter, and I love this area and this house with a passion which is why we called it Fontana Passion Lake Lodge. We love the peaceful 12,000 acre lake with 240 miles of shoreline which provides numerous opportunities for the outdoor sportsperson. We personally love to waterski, kneeboad, and kayak. We hope you love this house and area as much as we do and come back often to relax, enjoy the beautiful scenery, and reenergize.
Gaylene de Weijer purchased this House in 2011
Why Gaylene de Weijer chose Robbinsville
We have been going to this area for over 30 years and always wanted to own property there. Since 85% of property on Fontana Lake is owned by the forest service (accounts for the minimal boat traffic, unspoiled, and peaceful area )we were fortunate to find this property for sale and made our dream come true. We love the close proximity to Asheville, mountain biking, rafting, tubing at Bryson City, casinos at Cherokee, and breathtaking mountain views.
What makes this House unique
Directly on the lake with immediate water access and private boat dock with slide during April 15-October 31is when dock is floating. Secluded area with minimal homes and boat traffic on lake to enjoy the scenery.