|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Journey to another place and time when you and your family are our guests at “Andalusia”, a classic French West-Indies architected home, located South of 30A in Rosemary Beach, FL. “Andalusia” is just a 3 minute stroll to the beach, Rosemary town center, Coquina Pool and tennis center. Newly updated, 'Andalusia' offers 4 generously sized bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, entertaining living room, gourmet kitchen, dining for 10, a screened sitting porch, 2000 square feet of verandas, a private courtyard and Gulf and roof top views of Rosemary Beach, all lit with the glow of gas lanterns. Sleeps 10, reserve with “Cadiz Cottage” carriage home to accommodate 5 additional guests (see “Cadiz Cottage” listing for details, VRBO # 340324).
• Your expedition begins in the main entry hall opening to living room and kitchen.
• Entertain your family and guests in the great room. French doors to wrap-around veranda, architectural lighting, 47” flat panel HDTV and wireless high speed internet connectivity.
• Professional kitchen features Brazilian granite countertops, Italian travertine tile, stainless steel appliances: gas 4-burner range, refrigerator with ice and water dispenser, microwave, dishwasher, deep stainless steel sink and breakfast bar with 4 stools.
• Feast in your dining room with seating for 10. Built-in bench for additional guests.
• Enjoy your first cup of coffee or el fresco dining on the screened porch.
• A powder room completes the main level. Hardwood floors throughout.
• Master bedroom suite with KING bed, 42” flat panel Blue Ray-HDTV, private library and French doors leading to morning shuttered sitting porch and seating area.
• Master bath with his and her vanity sinks, make-up station, huge double walk-in tiled therapy shower
• Second bedroom with KING bed, 23” flat panel HDTV with DVD, large closet and access to shuttered sleeping porch with swing and seating area.
• Third bedroom with QUEEN bed, 23” flat panel HDTV with DVD, armoire and access to shuttered sleeping porch with swing and seating area.
• Both of these bedrooms share an adjoining bath with a double sink vanity, tub-shower.
• Laundry nook with washer and dryer.
• Ascend a wide staircase to an incredible suite.
• Enjoy magnificent roof-top and gulf views while having cocktails with friends or read your favorite book away from the rest of the action of your home. Sitting room features 2 oversized chairs, wet bar with mini-fridge, sink and TV. French doors open to a balcony overlooking the entirety of Rosemary Beach.
• Upper bedroom with 2 double beds, 26” flat panel HDTV with DVD, 2 closets and reading bench.
• Adjoining bath with vanity sink, shower
• Unwind in the walled garden courtyard with conversation seating for 6, gas BBQ and fountain.
• Wrap-around veranda on main and 2nd level with porch swings.
• Private enclosed hot-water shower, washer and dryer, and on and off-street parking.
Rosemary Beach, founded on the principles of New Urbanism, was designed to bring back the notions of community, neighborhood and convenience, all in a beach environment. Set high upon the dunes overlooking the pristine white sands and emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico, it’s a close-knit, pedestrian-friendly community. Since we are located South of 30A, there are no dangerous streets or highways to cross to enjoy all that Rosemary has to offer. Getting to Andalusia is now even easier with the opening of our new airport, Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP) in 2011.
On-site Amenities: (see map for locations)
• 3 minute stroll to nearest beach access, one of 9 private beach access gates to our white sands and emerald waters. Umbrella and beach chair service available, fees apply
• Unlimited use of 4 resort-style pools: 3 minute stroll to world-famous Coquina pool (heated in winter), 5 minute stroll to covered, year-round heated Sky pool.
• 3 minute stroll to town center featuring over 3 dozen shops, restaurants and merchants, including a Spa, Post Office, Regions Bank and a Community Meeting Center.
• 3 minute stroll to the Tennis Center with 8 clay courts (6 lighted) and Pro Shop. Call 850-278-2061 for reservations. Fees apply.
• Fitness Center with exercise equipment, classes and professional instructors. Fees apply.
• 2.3 mile Walking and Fitness Trail with fitness stations, playgrounds and a Butterfly Garden.
• Picnic, read, play sports or take a stroll in one of our 15 “green” areas, including the Western and Eastern Greens, South Barrett Square and St Augustine Square, a concert venue.
• Year-round golfing with 12 courses in a 25 mile radius.
May your time at “Andalusia” be filled with relaxing sunsets, cool drinks, and sand between your toes. We know you will want to come back every year, do not miss your chance to make your reservation today!
Please note: Minimum age requirement to reserve “Andalusia” is age 25 or older. For the enjoyment of all guests, no pets or smoking is allowed. $285 cleaning fee, 12% sales tax and $500 security deposit added to all reservations.
We had a wonderful time in Rosemary and truly enjoyed your home. Our family of give had plenty of room to spread out. The location was very close to the beach and pool. Rosemary Beach is our favorite vacation spot and we can't wait to return
We just got back from Rosemary and absolutely loved our time as usual. I highly recommend the Andalusia! Mr. West was wonderful to work with. He was very helpful and the house had everything we needed and more! The floorpan is wonderful. We went with our small kids and everyone had plenty of room and was very comfortable. It was a very short walk to the beach and the pool or to town. The location was perfect for us! The house is very beautifully decorated even more so than the pictures show. The only problem that I ran into...which I hate to even call it a problem...was that the house is very very very bright. There are a lot of windows and there are only blinds no drapes. So I kinda had a hard time getting my small kids to nap or go to bed before dark. This is something that mommas need to be prepared for so I thought that I would mention it. The owners might want to think about some black out shades as an option for the bedrooms. Again, the house was wonderful for my 3 small kids. Lots of room to play and they loved the porches and the swing!
HAD SOME MAINTENANCE ISSUES: 3 LIGHTBULBS BURNED OUT, NO KITCHEN LINENS, INTERNET AND TVS DIDN'T WORK, BATHROOM DRAIN STOPPED UP
NOISY CROSS STREET THAT ALL THE MAINTENANCE AND DELIVERY TRUCKS USE IN THE MORNING
LIKED THE CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE BEACH AND THE TOWN.
This house is awesome and the owners are even better. Great location with a 2 min walk to the beach, main square, and coquina pool. We would stay here again.
This was our fourth summer at Rosemary with two families with small children. Andalusia was an ideal floor plan to accommodate our group. We love being close to Coquina to wash off after a morning at the beach, and close to the Sugar Shack to wind down after a lazy afternoon, so this was the perfect location for us. The home was clean, well-maintained, bright, and had updated finishes and furnishings. Would love to stay here again!
We stayed at Andalusia in July 2011 for one week. The house is exactly as billed - just a 3 minute walk to the beach and maybe a 2 minute walk to the pool. Andalusia is well-kept, spacious, and with all the amenities we needed for a week at the beach. The photos are accurate, and the house is just as lovely - if not more so - in person. We'd stay there again in a heartbeat.
Andalusia is located ideally for a family. The owner was very easy to work with and his discription was accurate. All of the information provided in advance of our rental was informative and easy to understand. Andalusia is centrally locatedl and within a very short walk of both the beach, the community pool, and the town center. The outdoor shower and extra washer/dryer; both located at the back entrance, are both well suited for a visit to the beach by an active family. The bedrooms are well appointed and comfortable. The Master Bedroom is very large and our only concern regarding the property was that because of the cathedral ceiling in the Master Bedroom, it was very difficult to cool to our satisfaction. It is also on the east side with high windows that are not covered which makes morning sunlight enter the room very early. The kitchen was very well appointed and the living room has a great television system. The large porch on two levels is great but there is very little furniture from which to enjoy the space. There is a porch swing that our childrem really enjoyed.
Just a few miles north of Seaside and Seagrove, you can experience the dreamy romance of a bygone era at Eden Gardens State Park.
Discover one of Florida’s most beautiful beaches while staying in one of iTrip’s luxury South Walton condo rentals. With grand sandy shores and rolling waves of pristine water, South Walton is the ideal beach vacation destination. Spend your sun-streaked days relaxing on the beach with a favorite novel or splashing around in the clear waters of South Walton.
The quiet beach towns of South Walton are the perfect place for vacationers looking for a relaxing beach getaway. With 16 different beaches near our South Walton condo rentals, there is no shortage of shoreline to enjoy. Try stand-up paddle boarding for a great workout and a whole lot of fun. Rent one of the many jet skis available or parasail the day away. For a more relaxing way to play in the water, try quietly drifting in a kayak, while taking in the amazing scenery.
For adventures and thrill seekers, venture from your South Walton condo rentals and zipline across the Village of Baytowne Wharf. Bike through the paved trails or go off-road with the miles of nature trails throughout the area's four state parks and forests. For golfers, enjoy 207 holes of championship golf available, with all levels of play available.
Located near all of our South Walton condo rentals is an abundance of delicious restaurants, offering a variety of cuisines. From prime-cut steak dishes to fresh Gulf seafood, South Walton restaurants leave little to be desired. For a little after-dinner fun, browse the shops and boutiques in South Walton.
All of our South Walton condo rentals promise guests the best amenities and top-notch service. Whether you’re planning your South Walton vacation with your spouse, best friends or entire family, iTrip has the perfect rental for you.
No matter what kind of South Walton condo rentals you choose, you will be met with limitless relaxation, luxury and fun. Begin planning your next trip and choose one of iTrip’s many amazing South Walton condo rentals today!
Do you own a South Walton vacation home? Learn more about our South Walton property management services and how we can help you.