Villa Nuba,Salt Water Pool, Jacuzzi,Parking,Garden,Fireplace,Playground,Wifi(75 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Luxury Vacation Rental Perugia, Umbria, Italy sleeps from 1-6 with 2 bathrooms
Our historic farmhouse dates back to the 1400's, and is built on Colle Giorgio, a hill just outside Perugia. It's situated in open countryside, yet it's a mere stone's throw from the historic centre of the city.
There are 10 points which make Villa Nuba the ideal home for short or long stays in Perugia, in the beautiful Umbria:
1. Villa Nuba is a historic and typical Umbrian villa surrounded by pine trees, vineyards and olive trees, and it is ideal for short or long stays. The rent for the residences that the villa offers for unforgettable stays is not only cheaper than a hotel accommodation, but also much more chic.
2. The location is unique in Umbria: the villa is in fact situated in Perugia, in the countryside, but just a 15 minutes walk from the historic center of the medieval and Etruscan city, as well as from the illustrious “Università degli Stranieri” (University for Foreigners) and the prestigious Italian language school named “Lingua in Corso”. Perugia is also at the center of Umbria and Umbria is at the centre of Italy, the ideal location … and the more convenient for those who want to have a foothold to visit not only Perugia and Umbria but all central Italy. And why not? Even a single-day visit to northern and southern Italy is possible.
3. There is no need to have a car: at only about 600 feet of country road there are all kinds of city services: bus stop, supermarkets, shops, pizza restaurants, pastry and coffee shops. You will stay in the typical Umbrian countryside but at the same time you won’t miss what every Italian city offers.
In Perugia Villa Nuba is the closest villa to the historical center you can rent.
4. The owners live in the villa and are always available for any need or to give advice to their guests – but, at the same time, discreet and respectful of their guests’ sacred privacy. Also this is unique in rents throughout central Italy.
5. The three luxury apartments are all romantic, charming, furnished with antiques and provided with all modern comforts, including high-speed wireless, jacuzzi, smart TV, DVD player, dishwasher, washing machines, independent air conditioning and fireplaces in every cottage.
6. Each apartment has its own private and well equipped patio.
7. The new salt-water pool is equipped with color therapy and it is open every year from April to October.
8. Relax area with gazebos ( cabanas), barbecue area, aromatic garden and parking inside the property and under the olive trees.
9. Safe playground for children.
10. The elegant cottages are ideal for romantic couples as well as for families, groups of friends or extended stay in our charming Perugia. We are happy to be pet friendly.
About 'The Charming Villa Nuba Apartments': What makes this property unique is undoubtedly the friendly family management, which provides a combination of tradition and culture with the three priorities of elegance, comfort and the close proximity of the owners. This balance is beautifully achieved in apartments furnished with antiques and decorated with frescoes depicting the paintings of the most celebrated Umbrian painters of all time, in accordance with Umbrian tradition.
The owners live in an adjacent wing of the villa, guaranteeing a warm, friendly Italian welcome. They are also available to give suggestions for sightseeing and cultural tours of the most interesting Umbrian towns, as well as Rome and Florence, a mere one-and-a-half hours drive from Perugia.
The owners will also be delighted to provide any information required for guided tours with the best tour guides in Umbria.
DEL PERUGINO CHARMING APARTMENT
Three-room apartment consisting of:
• Large living room with fireplace and sofa bed
• Fully furnished kitchen
• Double bedroom (divisible into two beds if necessary) and with an EXCLUSIVE romantic ceiling: during the day a normal white ceiling … at night the ceiling will fill with thousands of romantic stars and show the Orion constellation! It will be like sleeping under a real romantic starry sky! It is also proven that sleeping under the stars improves the quality of sleep for young and old people.
• Double bedroom “Starry Night” which shows hundreds of romantic and relaxing stars when the light is off.
• Bathroom with bathtub, bidet, sink, toilet and shower
• Second bathroom with sink, toilet and a large shower
• Furnished garden (with garden table and chairs, sun beds)
The apartment is also equipped with:
• Satellite TV
• High speed wireless Internet connection
• Fully furnished and equipped kitchen
• Albatros Whirlpool tub
• Iron and ironing board
• Electronic Safe
• Small classified library
• DVD and CD player
• Living room with fireplace
• Air conditioning *
• Mosquito nets on each window
• Separate entrance
• Refrigerator and freezer
• American coffee maker
To share with the other guests of the villa:
A new and charming salt water swimming pool with color-therapy system and hot shower, barbecue area, children’s playground, sun beds, clothes dryer, Internet room with a free fast ADSL connection, garden, table tennis, parking inside the property and under the olive trees … and the fascinating landscape.
The owners are there to provide any additional assistance you might require.
-Outside, in the garden but inside the property there is the parking between the olive trees.
Umbria:The Green Heart of Italy&the Lovely Perugia: Villa Nuba is located in on top of a green hill, only one and a half kilometers from the historic centre of Perugia. By walk only about 15 minutes!
It's only 150 meters from a bus stop, and just three kilometers from the central train station. Just two kilometers away is the central bus station that connects Perugia with Umbria. And just 200 to 300 metres away are stores, markets, shops, and a cafe.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2004
- 80 m²
- Max. occupancy 6
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- • Double bedroom (divisible into two beds if necessary) and with an EXCLUSIVE romantic ceiling: during the day a normal white ceiling … at night the ceiling will fill with thousands of romantic stars and show the Orion constellation! It will be like sleeping under a real romantic starry sky! It is also proven that sleeping under the stars improves the quality of sleep for young and old people. • Double bedroom “Starry Night” which shows hundreds of romantic and relaxing stars when the light is off....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Mobile Phone
- Sofa Bed
- Tiled Stove
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Beach Chairs
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Tennis Court
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - Apr 28, 2017
3 night min stay
Apr 29 - May 12, 2017
5 night min stay
HIGH SEASON LAST AVAILABIL.
Jul 1 - Sep 1, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 2 - Oct 27, 2017
7 night min stay
Early booking special
Oct 28 - Dec 22, 2017
7 night min stay
2017 Early booking special
Dec 23 - Jan 7, 2018
7 night min stay
2018 EARLY BOOKING SPECIAL
Jan 8 - Mar 30, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Situated in the centre of the Italian peninsula, the region of Umbria is traditionally considered the green heart of Italy. As a guest, you certainly will be enchanted by the dazzling views of centuries-old villages perched atop radiant, green, rolling Umbrian hillsides. Equally delightful is a visit to the ancient city of Perugia, the regional capital, to wander its narrow, winding medieval streets. Built on the crest of a hill at an elevation of 493 metres, your gateway to the city will be the magnificent Etruscan Arch, still perfectly intact.
The Etruscan and medieval Perugia, a city of art, culture and nature. A city with important events which take place there throughout the year, for example the Umbria Jazz Festival (during the July month) and Eurochocolate (during the October month).
Perugia is the home of the University for Foreigners for Italian Language Studies, the oldest most prestigious institute of its kind in Italy.We are at only 15 minutes walking to the University
Year Purchased: 1976
About the owner: We are a typical italian - umbrian family : Mum, Dad and me,Giuseppe. My Mum is in retired now but she was a high school teacher. My Dad was the general manager of the tourism board of Umbria. At the moment he is in retired too and he works as a private consultant. I studied International Comunication at the University. You will of course meet also my lovely child Lorenzo. He is 3 and half and he is so lovely and smart. We are looking forward to meet you and drink together a glass of good Umbria wine in front of our new swimming pool with salt water! What are you waiting for? Contact us to reserve your stay in Villa Nuba, the only charming vacation rental in Perugia. We love trips,gardening,reading and we love to talk and drink the Umbria prestigious wine...with our Guests ... in front of the swimming pool with a plate of umbrian pecorino and parmigiano cheese or during the winter time in front the fire places. On request we are always happy to help our Guests for all their needs but we love to respect the total privacy of the Guests.
Why the Owner Chose Perugia, Italy:
If you vould like to live like a local in Umbria in central Italy in charming and deluxe cottages full furnished for a total relax; if you don't like to be away from it all and you prefer to stay in the beautiful Umbria countryside but at only 15 minutes walking distance to the medieval center of Perugia...in this cases Villa Nuba is the only charming vacation rentals in Umbria for Your needs !!!
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
- The location: A historical villa in the countryside but at only 15 minutes walking distance medieval center of Perugia -The view: all around the villa the Umbria green mountains and valley - The great facilities: in each home jacuzzi, fire place, complimentary fast wifi,tv sat and lovely full furnished kitchens - The charme of the garden and of the eco swimming pool with salt water with cabanas - The owners that live in the main villa ( rare in Italy) are always happy to help the guests for all their needs.
- Primary: +39 3386872362
- Secondary: +39 0755725765
Links to more information:
The cabanas relax area by the eco pool with salt water
Villa rental in Umbria - The new eco swimming pool with salt water by night
del Perugino villa cottage rental in Umbria by owners
perugino charming vacation rental in Umbria - The living room
Del Perugino vacation rental in Perugia - The bedrooms area
del Perugino apartment rental in Perugia - A bedroom on request with twins
The new and charming eco swimming pool with salt water - villa rental in Umbria
The Charming Villa Nuba - External view
The barbecue and the relax area - Villa Nuba cattages rentals in Perugia
Villa vacation cottages rental in Perugia - The bathroom with jacuzzi
The Cabansa by the eco pool area - villa rental in Perugia
The new safe playground - A charming romantic family villa rental in Perugia
Perugino villa partament rental- The living room
Villa Nuba vacation rental in Perugia,The new eco swimming pool with salt water
perugino charming vacation rental in Umbria - The living room
del Perugino luxury apt. -The private patio
del Perugino villa apartment rental in Umbria - A berdroom
del Perugino apartment rental in Perugia - A bedroom
del Perugino Luxury apt. Fully equipped kitchen
The Charming Villa Nuba holiday vacation rental in Perugia - External view
The second bathroom with wide shower
The Charming Villa Nuba apartments -External view
Villa Nuba charming vacation rental in Perugia by owners
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Sunday, April 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.