This superb Parisian apartment, located in the beating heart of 8th district of Paris, is bound to make you appreciate the charm of the French capital. Its exceptional location makes the most beautiful monuments of Paris, the luxurious Champs Elysées, shops like Vuitton or Parisian shows like the Lido just a walk away and encourages the experience of the culture of the 'city of light'.
This 62 m² apartment is is located in a typical Parisian building with an elevator. It sleeps 4 guest sin beds and 2 additional on a good quality sofa bed. The apartment has wooden floors and is tastefully decorated with a modern touch.
The apartment has a small entrance which is full of light thanks to a windows opening on the courtyard. The fully equipped independent kitchen is located immediately after the entrance. On demand, the sliding decorative doors allow for the kitchen to be closed while not being used.
On the right after the kitchen, a small corridor leads to most rooms.
• The first door on the left leads to a first bedroom that offers 2 large windows (double glazed), 2 comfortable single beds a large closet and a desk.
• The second door on the left opens to the living room. The living room is very bright due to the large windows that fill it with natural light. Its marble chimney gives it a touch of charm and the large mirror on top of it gives a feeling of wide space. The living rooms offers a sitting corner with a comfortable sofa, a centre table, entertainment appliances and a dining space that can comfortably seat 6 people. The sofa is a nice & colored piece of furniture that can be converted into a comfortable double bed if needed.
• Opposite the living room, is the master bedroom. This room offers a comfortable double bed and has a large window. It has a closet and shelves. The windows has curtains and electric external shades. The windows opens on a small courtyard, very calm.
• Between the living room and the master bedroom, at the end of the corridor, is the bathroom. The bathroom is very modernly decorated. It offers a vanity area and a shower cabin with a shower with a jet massaging system.
• The toilet is located in a separate room in the apartment and has a sink.
The apartment is located 3 minutes walking distance away from the Franklin Roosevelt metro station, right on the Champs Elysées. Get up to the “Arc de Triomphe”. or reach the place de la Concorde in a few minutes.
Note that the bathroom has been recently totaly renovated and all painting was redone.
If you are willing to visit Paris of the Champs Elysée, this apartment is a great opportunity, a great deal for money.
- The Champs Elysées, the most beautiful avenue in the world is just 200m away. It will delight you with its countless high end shopping boutiques.
- You are also very close to the fascinating historic monuments like the Arc de Triomphe, Place de la Concorde and the romantic gardens of the Tuileries.
- You can even enjoy a romantic walk down the banks of the river Seine.