Classic Comfort in the Heart of San Francisco(6 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
Located in THRIVING NOE VALLEY, with its coffee shops, restaurants, grocery store, wine merchants, clothing and home décor shops and Saturday farmers’ market, this flat provides the perfect home base to experience the real San Francisco. Just a few blocks from the Valencia Street corridor with its artistic ambience, alternative shopping and popular restaurants.
Original Victorian details (10 ft. ceilings, wainscoting, picture moldings and oak floors) blend perfectly with up-to-date conveniences including central heat, WiFi and cable TV.
• SPACIOUS fully-equipped KITCHEN/DINING - the perfect place to spend a sunny morning planning your day.
• BEDROOM #1 decorated in soothing colors with comfortable QUEEN BED furnished with quality cotton linens.
• BEDROOM #2 with TWO TWIN BEDS With quality cotton linens.
• LIVING ROOM with comfortable sofas, TV/media center, large bay windows, afternoon sun.
• BATH with classic white tile, shower, sink and storage; toilet in separate room.
• Plenty of fresh towels, extra bed linens and blankets.
• LARGE hall closet with room for suitcases and strollers.
• Use of WASHER & DRYER in the building (one other user).
• High speed wireless internet (WiFi), cable TV, DVD player, radio and CD player.
Keywords: Condo, Apartment, Convenient, Clean, Well-appointed, Accessible, Near Public Transportation, Near Shopping, Near Tourist Attractions
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2011
- On floor 1
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Classic Victorian 'split bath', with toilet in a separate room.
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 20 - Jan 20, 2017
30 night min stay
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning $200
- Property Damage Protection $79
- Taxes Not included
Contact Owner for payment details. Pay by check to avoid additional fees charged by Homeaway/VRBO.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Noe Valley is a village within the city! Lots of shops, cafes, restaurants, parks and easy public transportation.
Year Purchased: 1984
About the owner: We've lived in San Francisco's Noe Valley for over 30 years and raised our children here. We like to travel ourselves and have found great places to stay through VRBO. We enjoy socializing with friends and neighbors, taking long walks on the beach or nearby San Bruno Mountain, as well as partaking of the cultural life of SF.
Why the Owner Chose Noe Valley, San Francisco, CA, USA:
We love Noe Valley, where we can easily walk to good restaurants and shopping. All major Bay Area attractions are within easy reach by public transportation or car. Favorite day trips are south to Pescadero to pick strawberries in the late Spring or north to Sausalito, Mount Tamalpais, Muir Woods and Pt. Reyes.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Our flat provides a taste of traditional San Francisco Victorian details with up-to-date conveniences. Being on the first floor (three steps to the sidewalk) makes it perfect for families with small children or people with limited mobility. We are nearby to provide assistance and make sure you enjoy your stay.
- Primary: (415) 706-4867
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Master Bedroom - A Comfortable Retreat
Second Bedroom with two twin beds
Another Beautiful Day in Noe Valley
Spacious kitchen with everything for cooking and eating
Living Room - Afternoon Sunshine and Privacy
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 06, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.