Spacious Townhome/Garage-Skip to Beach/Village, by King & Prince(21 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-4 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 BRs, 3.5 Baths, Sleeps 8, 1-Car Garage
This wonderful St. Simons Island townhome, 1 block from the King & Prince Hotel & the beach, is beautifully furnished and offers its occupants a wonderful retreat from everyday life. Neptune-near-the-Sea sleeps 8 & features 2300 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, a 1-car garage, & an elevator from the garage to the top living level. There are small front porches & large back porches on all 3 living levels. The open-design first living level contains the high-ceilinged living room, the charming dining room & well-equipped kitchen. The home is delightfully appointed with photos and artwork, and a plethora of other accessories like fun knick-knacks & little antiques that make the home very warm and inviting.
The owners have carefully & tastefully decorated Neptune-near-the-Sea for maximum comfort, & want you to enjoy this special getaway spot.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- 2300 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- The master bedroom, located on the second living level, is extremely large with a very generous master bath containing his-and-her sinks, his-and-her walk-in closets, a large Jacuzzi-style tub, and separate roomy stall shower. The second and third bedrooms are on the top living level and each has its own full bathroom and walk-in closet. The master and third bedroom have queen-size beds, and the middle bedroom has twin beds plus a comfortable queen-size sleeper sofa. There are TVs in each bedroom, plus a large-screen TV in the living room. The master bedroom has full-size porch at the back of the home, over the kitchen porch, plus a small front porch. Bedroom #2 has a small front porch. Bedroom #3 has a full-size porch for sunning, located over the master bedroom's back porch....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- An elevator can take you from the garage up to all three living levels. The garage is for one car, with additional room for your bicycles and other equipment. The garage has a beach buggy for pulling your belongings to and from the beach. There's also a small grill for use with charcoal, as well as a gas grill, both to be used only in the driveway area, outside the garage. The washer & dryer are located in the laundry room on the master bedroom level....moreless
- Books For Adults
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Filtered Water
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Parking On Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 28 - Mar 17, 2017
3 night min stay
Mar 18 - May 20, 2017
3 night min stay
May 21 - Sep 4, 2017
3 night min stay
GA/FL Weekend - Read Notes
Oct 26 - Oct 29, 2017
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $125
- Tax Rate 11%
Minimum 4-night stay for GA/FL, Thanksgiving and Christmas/New Year's periods.
Multi-week or monthly rates available upon request.
Check-in Time is 4:00 PM; Check-out Time is 10:00 AM
To all rates add 11% Tax + $125 Cleaning Fee (no tax on the cleaning fee)
GA/FL weekend $500 per night; Min 4-night stay with $1,800.00 price for 4 nights
Regular Security Deposit $750; GA/FL & any Student Group Security Deposit $1750. All fully refunded if no issues.
If rental period is more than 3 months from booking, security deposit is required to hold the dates, fol'd by 1/2 of total rent due 2 months before rental period (2 1/2 mo for GA/FL), and rest of rent due 1 month before rental period (1 1/2 mo for GA/FL). If rental period is less than 3 months from time of booking, then I will discuss payment plan with you.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Why the Owner Chose Saint Simons Island, GA, USA:
Love the village, the easy bike riding, & of course the beach!
- Primary: 404-422-2055
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Neptune townhouse from the street.
Living Room from steps that go to dining area.
Kitchen is wonderfully roomy.
Bedroom #2 with twin beds + queen-size sofa bed & private bathroom.
Even the laundry room is decorated!
Located by King & Prince Hotel; looking south.
Dining area next to kitchen overlooks living room.
Master bedroom / queen bed. Jacuzzi tub in bath.
Bedroom #3 with queen bed & private bathroom.
Two minutes to the beach at low tide.
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 01, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees