Aspen Lodge ~ Luxurious Retreat @ Bear Lake & Near Beach Access Points
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Only a few dates remain. Mid-July dates just opened up!
Three night minimum June - Labor Day, holiday weekends. Christmas holiday rates are: Dec. 23, 2016 - Jan. 2, 2016 (4 night min).
Check in: 4 PM Check out: 10 AM
Raspberry Days: Aug 4-7, 2016 (holiday rates apply on 8/4/2016)
Planning a WEDDING? Book the Aspen Lodge for your event. So much to enjoy and lots of room for your guests.
Enjoy your next vacation in luxury at Bear Lake. Your family and friends are sure to enjoy this luxurious lodging with 5 bedrooms that includes a huge bunk/movie/game area in a sprawling 4500 sq ft lodge. The home is situated on a half acre adjacent to private open space and the bike path 1 mile from the heart of downtown Garden City in the Snowmeadows subdivision just off Bear Lake Blvd...for you, this means easy paved access, close to beaches (just 1/2 mile to Garden City beach with multiple walk-on access points between Lodge and Town Beach) and the marina, 4-wheeling trails and more.
Welcome to the “Aspen Lodge” at Bear Lake! Providing you with a luxurious master suite, 'The Denali Room' with king-size Alaskan Denali log bed, armoire, gas-log fireplace, enormous master bath and a separate bridal-size dressing room. Three additional private bedrooms downstairs, 'The Tahoe Lodge Room,' 'The Wasatch Lodge Room,' and 'The Wasatch Ranch Room' include either a king or queen log or lodge-style bed, armoire or dresser for your personal belongings, nightstands and more. Upstairs, the 5th room includes 'The Lodge Bunk Room' with two queen beds, two sets of queen-over-queen custom-made log-style bunks, and a trundle-style log day bed. It also features a large movie/game room and NEW for 2016 bathroom. This open upstairs room easily sleeps 14 in beds plus room for many more. All bedrooms and the bunkroom are decorated with custom-made lodge-style décor by Lodgepole Designs and include pillow-top mattresses, fine hotel quality linens, and superior custom duvets.
• There are 2 king beds, 4 queen beds, 2 sets of queen-over-queen bunks and 2 twin beds (trundle-style day bed), convertible sleeper (living room) plus assorted “lovesacs” and 1200 sq ft of floor space in the movie/game/bunk room (so bring your bag)!
• This property is licensed by the Town of Garden City (All guests, regardless of age are included to determine rates).
• 3 ½ baths (western style claw foot tub/shower; master w/ double sink, make-up station, jetted-tub, double shower, toilet room, and separate bridal-size dressing room; upstairs bathroom; and, large half bath)
• Laundry room is available with new front load washer/dryer plus sink and counter.
• The spacious kitchen is fully equipped (dishes, knives and utensils, cookware and bakeware, coffee-maker, blender, microwave, dishwasher, and two (2) stainless steel refrigerators with ice-makers, a large center island to gather and enjoy meals prepared on the professional 6-burner gas cook-top stove and double oven.
• The formal dining room provides additional space to enjoy those special meals, games and conversation.
• Relax in one of two beautifully decorated and well appointed living rooms, one with a gas-log fireplace.
• Or, escape to the comfortable sunroom and unwind by the bar or share a snack or game at a bistro table.
• Retreat outside through the French doors for outdoor games, volleyball or a picnic prepared at the barbecue on one of two patios.
• Indoor activities continue in the huge upstairs movie/game room equipped with foosball, air hockey, pingpong table, and more.
• Parking for 11 vehicles, size dependent, WiFi and keyless entry!
• Large park-size bike rack to maintain bikes for easy access to the Garden City bike path.
• This establishment is a NO SMOKING and NO PETS allowed property. NO exceptions made regardless of size. Do NOT bring your pets. This rule is in respect for those with allergies and the property proper.
• Level grade, no climbing required.
• Paved road and level parking (no steep climbs, drops or hairpin turns).
Bear Lake, the “Caribbean of the Rocky Mountains,” offers it all in every season. Easy paved access off of Bear Lake Blvd; close to downtown Garden City with restaurants and gift shops; the State Marina is 5 minutes away; 2 great golf courses within minutes; 4-wheeler trails 5 minutes away; City park/beach and several walk-on beach access points within walking distance; Heritage Park Pond less than 1/2 mile for easy-access trout fishing,; and, walking/bike path just steps away.
For winter activities, Beaver Mountain ski resort is a short 15 minutes from this home. Snowmobile directly to adjacent trails. Bear Lake offers some of the best snowmobiling and 4-wheeling in Utah with over 300 miles of groomed trails and endless hill climbing, snow-shoeing, cross-country skiing, sledding, and a favorite telemark ski location. Plus winter fishing, too! Create endless memories by planning your next vacation, girls’ weekend, boys’ days, reunions, wedding/honeymoon, or youth retreat at the Aspen Lodge at Bear Lake!
Luxurious vacationing at an affordable price!
Please send a note if you're interested in seeing additional photos. You will love this place~
Note, this property no longer maintains a spa.
Keywords: House, vacation rental, lodge, cabin, wedding, reunions, family, spa
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- 4500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 40, Beds for 24-40
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Master bath - double shower, full jetted tub, private toilet, double sink, separate make-up mirrored make-up counter. Western bath - claw-footed tub/shower, toilet, furniture-style sink Upstairs bath - New for 2016 - double sink, walk-in shower, private toilet 1/2 bath - located off kitchen near laundry room Laundry room - included counter, with mirror and sink...moreless
- The Aspen Lodge is owner managed. We take pride in offering our guests a clean, well-maintained, and comfortable location for our guests. Please note: due to a number of factors we unfortunately will be unable to offer the spa for the 2016 season. It's very important to us that we offer all our guests excellent accommodations. Factors affecting the discontinuance of the spa include, but are not limited to, too much sand and silt entering the filtration and pumps during use, compounded by the high cost of water in Garden City - we feel it necessary to make this difficult decision. Please feel free to send your inquiry; we are happy to answer your questions. Thank you for considering the Aspen Lodge for your visit to Bear Lake, Utah. We look forward to your stay!...moreless
- Air Hockey
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Lake View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Parking Off Street:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Catering Available
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Standard In Season
Jul 1 - Sep 6, 2016
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Rates are based on 20 guests; add $13 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $255 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 10.8%
IMPORTANT NOTE: The owner/manager provides you with your written quote of the terms.
Security Deposit: Security deposit of $500 due 1 day before rental (held by credit card)
Cancellation Policy: A 25% cancellation fee on total rental amount due on all cancellations from reservation date to 95 days prior to your occupancy whereby 75% will be refunded to you. A 50% cancellation fee on total rental due on all cancellations occurring less than 95 days, but more than 45 days prior to occupancy whereby 50% will be refunded to you. Cancellations occurring 45 days or less prior to occupancy will receive no refund.
No discounts for late arrival or early departure.
Recreation Vehicles are not permitted in this HOA location (we recommend Traveland RV Park & Campground - Bear Lake for such accommodations). Tent Camping with prior permission
Additional fees for early check in or late departure and subject to availability. Prior arrangements must be made. Please inquire to request availability.
Check in: 4:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. One half total rental amount is due on booking. Balance (0ne half total rental amt + total tax is due 60 days prior to occupancy. Or, total amt + cleaning + tax if reservation is less than 60 days prior to occupancy. Optional payment schedule for reservations made in prior calendar year. Credit cards accepted: MC, V, Disc.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 3 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Pickeville Playhouse (live theater) is within 5 minutes. The California-Oregon Trail Visitors Center is about 30 minutes away in Montpelier, ID. Jackson Hole, WY makes for a good day trip. Logan, a 45 minutes drive through the canyon, is home to the Gossner cheese factory and host to many summer events. The local Garden City restaurants have delicious cooked-to-order food. Remember to sample one of the famous Raspberry shakes during your stay.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: Susan and Steven Knap welcome you to Aspen Lodge! We fell in love with Bear Lake, its crystal clear water, and ever-changing blue color. The community is friendly and generous. Bear Lake offers something for everyone. We hope you and your family and friends will find the area as inviting as we do. Enjoy your stay.
- Primary: 801-543-1333
- Secondary: +1 8017216898
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Luxury Living- Affordable Price! Enjoy this spacious 4500 sq ft home on 1/2 acre
Another updated view of the main living room
MBR, king, Sat TV, gas fp, Master bath;dbl sink, tub, shower, toilet room, etc.
BR 3, Queen bed, French doors to private patio
BR 5, 2 sets Queen/Queen bunks, plus 2 Queen beds, plus 1 trundle daybed (2twin)
Two additional queen beds upstairs
Game Room- foosball, pingpong,air hockey-2 (full size and petite),games,toys,
Master bath: tub, shower, double sinks. Plus, make-up counter & toilet room
dressing room/closet off master bath
laundry room - off kitchen
Spacious main living room opens to kitchen, dining, front family room & sunroom
Front living room, leather seating, conertible bed, cow skin rug, hardwood floor
Dining seats 12, beautiful quarter-sawn oak table and chairs, etched glass decor
BR 2, King bed, TV w/ DVD/VCR, French doors to private patio
BR 4, Queen bed, T.V. w/ DVD/VCR
Log-style pop-up trundle day bed. Provides 2 twins or pop up to a king-size
Movie Room, projector, Sat TV, blueray, 5 love sacs, black lights dormer windows
Enjoy the spacious open layout of this beautiful home for your upcoming vacation
Another view of master bath showing make-up counter, sinks, door to toilet room
Master bedroom - another view
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
- Property typeLodge
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
- Response time Within 2 days
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 04/10/2016
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Travel with peace of mind.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.