3 Night Minimum for all Specials, AND:
Jan 3 - May 26 and Sept 6 - Dec 15
Come enjoy California! With three stories, 2,200 square feet, two living rooms, 3 bedrooms, 2 large bathrooms, and space to sleep 11, there will be a place here for all of your guests! The height of this three story home gives you unobstructed panoramic views of the ocean, Catalina Island, and the Dana Point and San Clemente coast. Watch the sun set over the water every night from the living room, dining room, kitchen, or balcony!
Also included with your reservation is **VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE ** See below for details.
In this beautiful Capistrano Beach home you will find the following features:
Top Floor Living Room:
- Comfortable seating area with flat screen 42” TV. Cable and Blu-ray player provided.
- Panoramic windows allow you to take in the view.
- Tiled fireplace adds warmth and ambiance for cozy vacation nights.
- Balcony off of living room has sweeping ocean and Catalina Island views, as well as a seating area and BBQ. Grill and dine outdoors and enjoy the mild California weather!
- A powerful portable AC unit is also provided in the upstairs living area for comfortable temperatures no matter the weather! This AC unit has already been positioned and installed - all you have to do is turn it on!
Kitchen and dining:
- Also on the top floor, you’ll find a spacious kitchen with convenient wrap around counters.
- Next to the kitchen, the dining area seats 6-8. The kitchen bar seats an additional 3, for a total of 11.
- There is also a Booster seat for an infant (not a full size highchair).
- Located on the top floor, styled with beautiful reds and wood tones, the master suite is comfortable, and romantic.
- The master suite includes a king sized bed, flat screen TV, stone fireplace, and seating for two.
- The spacious master bathroom includes double sinks, and separate bathtub and walk-in travertine shower.
- The master suite also features a private balcony.
Second floor living room:
- The second floor living room gives guests an opportunity to spread out, and makes this home ideal for two families traveling together.
- This living room features a 42” flat screen TV, sectional sofa, and kitchenette with sink, refrigerator, microwave, and cabinets.
- Patio off of second living room includes a table for two, a great place for a morning coffee.
Other bedrooms and bathrooms:
- The second bedroom, located on the second floor, features a queen bed and flat screen TV.
- The third bedroom is a bunk room with twin and full bunks. The bunk room features a private patio and large closet.
- The second shared bathroom on the second floor includes double sinks, ample space for hanging towels, and a large, walk-in, travertine shower.
- A pack & play style crib is also provided.
- Driveway parking is provided in front of the double garage doors on the right in the driveway. The garage is not available for parking or storage, but street parking is also available.
- A portable AC unit is provided installed in the upstairs living/dining area. Please note, this home does not have central air conditioning.
**VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE **
An exclusive day pass for two guests (or more if you call ahead) to the VIP Lounge at the Outlets at San Clemente is included with each Beachside reservation in Orange County! With our VIP pass you will experience not only the style and savings of Orange County's only coastal outlet shopping experience, but also the plush seating and luxurious amenities of the Outlets' VIP Lounge. Your VIP pass also entitles you to complimentary beverages and snacks, plus you'll receive an exclusive Savings Book with additional special offers. The Outlets at San Clemente are less than 6 miles from our Casa California vacation rental, so don't miss this premier outlet shopping destination!
Located in the Capistrano Beach/Dana Point area this home is between Dana Point and San Clemente. This central location and easy access to the I-5 freeway make it easy to visit nearly any Southern California attraction:
5 minutes- Dana Point Harbor, Laguna Beach, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano. Take the Catalina Flyer from Dana Point for an exhilarating boat ride and a fun day trip to the island.
15 minutes- Irvine Spectrum, Mission Viejo Mall
20 minutes- South Coast Plaza, Fashion Island, Newport Beach, Balboa Island
30 minutes- Disneyland, Lego land, Carlsbad
1-2 hours- Los Angeles, San Diego, Mexico, Sea World, La Jolla, San Diego Zoo
So get ready to explore California! We know you and your family will find a lot of fun and adventure, and make a lot of memories here! Don’t wait, give us a call for the most up to date availability and the best pricing.
Dana Point Transient Occupancy Registration Certificate #14-0072
Capistrano Beach Short Term Rental Permit Number STR16-0518