1/2 Off Oct & Nov Beachfront Morroccan Villa(23 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
beach front 3 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, pool, sleeps 8
Location: We are located right on the ocean just outside of town. We are far enough to have nice private beaches right out your door or you can walk to town 20-25 minutes or so and hit nearby restaurants or main beaches. The Caribe side of the island is ideal for snorkeling in the summer and on calm days all year because of it's many caves and reef formations.
Design: During the months of July and August sea turtles lay their eggs on our beach and can be watched at night from your patio. The island breezes make this side of the island virtually mosquito free. Designed by an interior designer and a writer, Magi Azul's emphasis is on creating an atmosphere for relaxation and contemplation. The Balinese patio pool area is designed to be a sunny private retreat from the wind. The rooftop palapa pavilion offers the ultimate in ocean views and vistas.
Ambiance: Moroccan and Caribbean influences combine to give Magi Azul an Old World flavor with an exotic edge. Stone floors, massive wood beams and hand-hewn rock walls make you feel you have stepped into another time. Magi Azul can be rented by the suite or whole house according to availability. For detailed photos and rates look for us on the web.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Daily Maid Service
- Low Allergen Environment
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Considered:
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- All the suites at Magi Azul are beach front and offer panoramic views of the Caribbean. Included in each suite is a mini-frig, safe, ceiling fans, A/C, luxury beds and bedding, iPod player/clock and a hammock. The rooms are tastefully decorated with antiques from around the world and feature such accents as stone floors, hand-hewn rock walls and large beamed ceilings. The Terrazzo Suite, or master suite, includes a full length ocean front terrace with built-in Indian chaise, ocean view jacuzzi bath and walk-in shower. The Loft Suite on the second level includes a writing loft with daybed, Moroccan-style chandelier , and garden shower. The Maharani Suite includes a specially designed Indian bunk bed with reading nook, and garden shower. All guests will also enjoy the indoor/outdoor living area, gourmet kitchen and dining area, Balinese style pool and garden, and the rooftop sunning perch and hammock pavilion....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- The Master bathroom is done with stone floors and Travertine stone shower, tub and double sink. The jetted tub and walk-in shower have beautiful views of the Caribbean. The bathrooms in the 2 second floor suites feature Indian arches inlaid with stone and walk-in showers flanked on one side by tropical flower beds. All the sinks in the house are hammered copper with rubbed bronze fixtures....moreless
- More photos and information are available on our website, as well as our terms and policies. Please read to be an informed guest. I would list them here but they do not give me enough space. To insure that my clients have seen and read my terms and policies on my website. I am now requiring that they sign a rental agreement. With all the scams going on now, rental agreements are recommended for the peace of mind of prospective renters, as well as, the owners and to insure that guests and hosts are legitimate. So I have decided to incorporate one into my rental process, as well as, an official receipt for your records. If you have any guestions or concerns about any of my polices, please feel free to ask. These policies are to protect both the interests of the renter and the host. We want your stay to be a safe and happy one. ...moreless
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Bottled Water
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Area
- Living Room:
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking On Street
- Catering Available
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Walkway To Water
Pool / Spa
- In Ground Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Jetted Tub
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 20 - Jan 6, 2017
7 night min stay
Jan 7 - Apr 30, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
More photos and information are available on our website listed on this site, as well as our cancellation policy, and terms. Please read them to be an informed guest. I would list them here but they do not give me enough space. To insure that my clients have seen and read my terms and policies on my website. I am now requiring that they sign a rental agreement. With all the scams going on now, rental agreements are recommended for the peace of mind of prospective renters, as well as, the owners to insure that guests and hosts are legitimate. So I have decided to incorporate one into my rental process as well as an official receipt for your records. If you have any guestions or concerns about any of my polices, please feel free to ask. These policies are to protect both the interests of the renter and the host. We want your stay to be a safe and happy one.
Accept credit cards through PayPal (3 % finance surcharge added) or bank wire. Clients would pay half of their total and sign a rental agreement agreeing to the policies listed on our website to secure their dates. See my website listed on the HomeAway site for details. 90 days before guest's arrival the balance would be due and I send out a reminder. Upon receipt I will send out confirmation.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: Magi Azul is our third home on Isla Mujeres, We painstakingly designed and built her with relaxation and ambiance in mind. I wanted something earthy and romantic yet with all the luxuries of modern-day living. I am happy to share the fruits of our labors with all we are blessed to serve.
Why the Owner Chose Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico:
If you have an artistic eye and appreciate design, you will enjoy Magi Azul. It is designed to utilize the natural ocean breezes. Even during the hottest months of the year, Magi Azul is surprisingly refreshing. Our location is perfect - directly beach front and close enough to town to walk if you like, but far enough out to feel like you are away from the bustle of downtown.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Private Balinese style pool and gourmet kitchen with restaurant grade appliances. A rooftop hammock pavilion with panoramic views of the island.
- Primary: +1 4178942440
Links to more information:
Every room with a view!
The rooftop hammock pavilion with stunning views of the island and ocean.
Pool flows right up to the living area.
The only thing more relaxing than the sound of the surf - fountains.
The Master Suite - The Terrazza Suite
Master Bath with travertine jacuzzi, sink and shower plus an ocean view!
Sleep to the sound of the surf.
Separate vanity area with copper sinks beneath Moroccan arches.
The Loft Suite with writing loft.
Sea-side Beach House - Magi Azul
View from balconies
The rooftop hammock pavilion and a sunning deck with views of all the island.
Totally private Balinese style pool.
Livingroom opens to kitchen, pool and master suite.
The Maharani Suite with custom bunk with reading nook. Gorgeous ocean views.
Morrocan Style Shower
2nd level dining palapa off the Maharani and Loft Suite.
Mornings don't get any better. The view from the Terraza Suite and all bedrooms.
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 01, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing