Charming Vt Cabin with Burnt Rock Views(11 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Cabin, 2 Bedrooms + Sleeping Porch, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Get away from it all in this beautiful cabin in the woods. Relax in a private location with 10 acres of land (including a brook!), but just minutes from everything the Mad River Valley has to offer. Modern amenities meet rustic beauty in this cozy home.
Radiant heat rises from VT slate floors to keep your feet toasty. In addition, the wood burning stove offers an open fire experience while providing added warmth. A modern eat-in kitchen with stunning views of Burnt Rock complements your morning coffee.
Master bedroom has a Queen bed. Second bedroom has a bunk bed as well as a trundeled twin, for a total of 4 twin mattresses. Large, comfortable sectional sofa or Queen-size air mattress provide additional sleeping space.
Home is located on a dirt road, so 4-wheel drive or good snow tires are recommended in the winter.
More Pictures on our facebook page: Feeney Hollow
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- Max. occupancy 6
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
2. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to persons. 3. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at __3___ p.m. on ____________ (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at __12___ p.m. on ____________ (the “Checkout Date”). 4. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 2 days, the guest will be charged the 2-night rate. 5. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit Aat all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property. 6. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. 7. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows: _100___% if cancelled _90___ days prior to the Check-in Date
_50___% if cancelled _60 days prior to the Check-in Date 8.Utilities: Cable (including Internet), Propane, and Electricity will be billed monthly on a single invoice. Copies of bills will be provided on request.The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below. HomeownerGuest: [Kevin Feeney]: ___________________________________ Name Kevin FeeneyDate: 9/11/2016 Phone # (during stay):Phone # (during stay): 860-539-6838 Exhibit A RENTAL RULES 1. Smoking is NOT allowed. 2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the soleresponsibility of Guest. 3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not respo
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
10 Acres with views of Burnt Rock. Great for dogs!
Wood-burning stove surrounded by VT slate.
Spacious Master bedroom.
Spacious dining area, or the perfect setting for family game night!
NEW! Comfy recliner added to living room.
Modern, bright eat-in kitchen with mountain views.
Bunk bed and twin trundle sleep 4.
Large living room seats 6 comfortably.
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, April 08, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.