Storybookvilla #1 Warm & Inviting, You Walk to Disney, 100+ Reviews
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Storybook Villa #1 - if you like our 100+ positive customer Reviews for this home, you can also trust our 2nd PROPERTY Storybook Villa #2 (type 555700 in the VRBO/HomeAway search bar) IF your dates are not available for this home, you might find availability there. Also, if you have a larger group, its easy to reserve both our villas for your stay.
Welcome to Storybook Villa #1, where a short walk is all that separates you from Disneyland, and a short drive connects you to the many surrounding attractions that Southern California has to offer. See the Map, your family can't get any closer (10-14 minute walk to gate or 5 minutes to tram). You'll Save on Parking. The Total Package includes: 100+ Positive REVIEWS (read below in the 'Guestbook comments from the owner' section), Great Rates, Best Location, a 3rd Bedroom (more room = better rest), 2 FULL bathrooms (your own shower = save time, more convenience), Free Parking Spot, Fireplace, Digital Cable TV, Free Wifi, Free Long-Distance Calls to the U.S. & Canada, , Washer & Dryer, Full Kitchen - New Stainless Steel Appliances.* View Fireworks from inside. Bedrooms include: King, Queen, Bunk Bed (twin & full) & Trundle. Sofa bed (Full). Large patio.* Dining for 8. 2 Pools & Kiddy Pool & Spa. *For more details and photos visit StorybookVilla to learn more about both of our townhome vacation rentals.
Storybook Villa #1: Designed with You in Mind: Nothing much else to say except this is a charming, great place to stay out here in Southern California, centrally-located to so much fun in every direction and of course -- Across The Street From Disneyland! and California Adventure too! SEE THE MAP - you will be closer than close.
We purchased this property with LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION in mind. And who benefits? You. So stop the searching. Right here, right now, Storybook Villa is offering your family an inviting, warm, THREE Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom Townhome, remodeled and ready to host an Amazing Vacation Experience.
Storybook Villa #1 is the vacation home you've been searching for.
Go to StorybookVilla for more info and pictures on BOTH of our great townhome vacation rentals next to Disneyland. More dates available at our SISTER PROPERTY (#555700) Storybook Villa #2.
The City of Anaheim requires that all short-term rentals be licensed by the city. The Permit No. for this listing is REG2014-00080. Please note, as of January 1, 2017 the max occupancy for this unit will be 9.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
(714) 334-3736 (California, USA)
Member since: 2011
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 9
- Our Accommodations: One California King bed, one Queen bed, one set of Bunk beds (twin on top & full on bottom), one Trundle bed (twin, pulls out from under bunk bed) and one Full sleeper sofa. Storybook Villa sleeps total of 9 people (sleeps 8 in beds provided upstairs).2 pack-n-play cribs provided as well. Additional Queen blow-up mattress also provided....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Master Bathroom: We spent the money to remodel the Master Bath so that you would have a nicer, larger shower than just the standard corner stall that comes standard in similar homes.. We had you in mind when we did this - enjoy! Disney Bathroom: Disney bath mat, Disney pump soap, Disney towels, Disney (Mickey) shower curtain. The kids will love it and will call it 'their bathroom'. Half Bathroom downstairs for convenience....moreless
- You need and deserve that 3rd bedroom & that 2nd FULL Bathroom. Everyone will spread out, sleep well, & be stress-free all week in some nice comfy beds. After all -- you're on vacation! From the Strollers to the Crock Pot to Laundry Soap, we have all the extras here for you... ...Fireplace, Digital Cable TV, Hot Tub, King with tempurpedic mattress topper, Free Wifi, Free Long-Distance Phone Calls to the U.S. and Canada, Remodeled, Washer and Dryer, Full Kitchen - New Stainless Steel Appliances. Dining for 8. 3 Pools including a Kiddy Pool. View of Fireworks from inside. Bedrooms include: King, Queen, Bunk Bed (twin & full) & Trundle. Sofa bed (Full). Extra large patio: your side & kid's side with slide & more. Great Rates, Best Location, High Chair, 2 Pack-n-Play Cribs, Parking Spot 10 feet from our front door, hassle-free keyless entry, 3 portable DVD-players so everyone's happy. * VISIT OUR WEBSITE StorybookVilla.com for more info....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Tourist Attractions
- Coin Laundry
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Surf Fishing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Clothes Dryer:
- Filtered Water
- Free Long Distance:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street:
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine:
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet:
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Beach Towels
Deck / Patio:
Extra Large for the community, Double-Sided. One side set up for the kids, the other side for you: coffee in the morning while the SoCal Sun rises on you, or maybe lunch outside on the patio? ...moreless
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Low Season 2016
Oct 1 - Dec 16, 2016
3 night min stay
Holiday Season 2016
Dec 17 - Jan 4, 2017
3 night min stay
Low Season 2017
Jan 5 - Feb 28, 2017
3 night min stay
High Season 2017
Mar 1 - Sep 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Low Season 2017
Oct 1 - Dec 19, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $400
- Cleaning fee $150 + tax
- Tax Rate 15%
*Children 2 yrs of age & under not counted toward total guest count
*American Express accepted - contact us
*Family-owned & operated. Permitted with the city of Anaheim.
*Tax Update: Per city code, ALL rentals/guests are subject to 15% transient occupancy tax for stays July 1, 2015 & after. Avoid future unexpected headache & fees - reserve with those that disclose this tax.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Anaheim, CA is home to Disneyland & centrally located. Los Angeles and all of its attractions (Universal Studios, Hollywood, Zoo, Santa Monica beach & pier) is immediately to the north, about a 30-45 minute drive. Freeways are easily accessible (right around the corner). San Diego is immediately to the south. Sea World, Lego Land, the zoo and wild animal park await you there! 1.5 - 2 hours away.
If you want to stay closer to 'home' while your here, you're in luck. Orange County has beaches (Huntington, Newport, Laguna, Balboa Island), amusement parks (Disneyland, California Adventure, Knott's Berry Farm), water parks (Soak City, La Mirada Splash), family entertainment (Downtown Disney, local city markets, Medieval Times dinner & tournament), & family fun (Irvine Park & Zoo, Discovery Museum, & more!).
Its time to visit Southern California & stay at Storybook Villa #1.
Other Activities: Your Vacation Experience: Walk to Disney, Run in the Sand of the Nearby Beaches, Listen to Live Music at Downtown Disney, Cruise down Rodeo Drive
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: So in love with providing a Disney vacation rental to families from around the world that we opened another one! So now we have Storybook Villa #1 (373185 on HomeAway and 344395 on VRBO) and Storybook Villa #2 (555700). WHO ARE WE? Fun-loving, Hard-working, kid-adoring family who love getting outside, traveling, making memories, spending time together, & investing in others. Party of 5! Mom, Dad, 2 girls and the little boy. Favorite things to do as a family: Get outdoors, dance around the living room to Disney theme songs, laugh, & read books together at bedtime. We are blessed! Now come stay at one of two favorite places ~ Storybook Villa #1 or #2.
Why the Owner Chose Hermosa Village, Anaheim, CA, USA:
ONE WORD: LOCATION. Its the closest location to Disneyland. Period. Yes, walking to the park is possible. The tram is an option too. We had YOU & Your Family in mind when we purchased the home. More Convenience, less hassle with loading the car, parking, & paying for it.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Truly walk to Disneyland from BOTH of our vacation rentals. Storybook Villa is a proven brand -- we have collected 5-Star Review after 5-Star Review. We have Storybook Villa #1 (3bd) and Storybook Villa #2 (2bd). Stay at one, the other, or reserve both if needed!
- Primary: (714) 334-3736 (California, USA) info@StorybookVilla.com
Links to more information:
Welcome to your vacation home!
Bunk Bed room with trundle bed also available (not pictured)
Hollywood Bedroom with Queen bed
Patio - Your Side
Storybook Frames (throughout the home)
Child-Safety Gate atop the stairs
Pools! 1 of 2 large pools. 3rd pool is shallow for children.
Its Us! Enjoy your stay.
Master beach-themed bedroom with vaulted ceiling, tv, King Bed, & master bath
Laundry Room: stocked with laundry soap, fabric softener, dryer sheets
Kids love Storybook Villa!
master bathroom with large shower
Patio - Their Side
all the extras you'll need...
Large grassy area for stretching out your legs
Family Game Night!
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM