Located in the prestigious gated vacation community, Emerald Island Resort, the beautiful and spacious villa is a two-story, 7-bedroom, 5.5-bathroom vacation home. It is only 3 miles from Walt Disney World and close to various restaurants, shops, and other attractions in the center of the Kissimmee area.
Sleeping accommodations include 4 Master suites (all with ceiling fans), each with an independent full bathroom, total 2 king rooms, 3 queen rooms, 2 double twins room, a queen size sofa bed in game room, and 2 folding guest beds. Our villa can comfortably accommodate 17 people. All bedrooms have linen, towels, hangers, and blankets. You can find extra linen, blankets, and towels in the walk-in closet.
The house is fully air-conditioned and comes with a heated pool, spa, outdoor patio furniture, grill, etc. under a screen cover. The house has a spacious family room with luxurious furnishings, cable TV, DVD, high speed Wi-Fi, and other accommodations. Each suite is equipped with flat screen TV. The house is with fully equipped kitchen.
Baby crib, high chair, strollers, and playard are all free to use.
Clubhouse and Services
24-hour Man-Gated Security
2 Heated Swimming Pools, Whirlpool, Poolside Tiki Bar
Fitness Center, Spa and Sauna, Video Arcade
Cyber Cafe & Wireless Hot Spot
Tennis Center & Equipment Loan & Basketball Half-Courts
Volleyball Sand Court & 5-a- side Soccer
2 Playgrounds, natural walk
Meeting room & business center with fax service
All day FREE coffee
1. $ 300 deposit is required at the reservation.
2. Check in/Checkout: Check-in no sooner than 4pm and check-out no later than 10 am.
3. No pets, no smoking. Renter must be 21 years of age or older. The balance of booking cost is due at no later than 60 days before your arrival date. If booking within 60 days of arrival, a full payment is needed after reservation confirmation with rental agreement.
4. Deposit will be held against loss, property damage or other costs incurred, and it will be refunded approximately one week after your departure following a satisfactory report from the property manager.
5. The renter is responsible for the property and expected to take reasonable care of it. All damages and breakages are the legal responsibilities of the renter. Any maintenance or repair of the premises, equipment, amenities or fixtures required due to the misuse of the renter will be charged to the renter.
The renter may cancel the reservation at any time after it has been confirmed. Cancellation must be in writing in the form of a letter or an email. The following cancellation charges will be applied:
Over 90 days prior to check-in - $50 processing fee.
60 to 90 days prior to check-in - deposit retained as credit towards rental within one year.
30 to 60 days prior to check-in - 50% of rental and full deposit.
Within 30 days - 100% of rental and full deposit.
Note: We will not keep deposit/rental fee except for the $50 processing fee if the property can be re-rented. If the property is rented for a fraction of the original rental fee as a result of posting as a late availability listing, the portion of the rent recovered will be refunded. Renters are advised to purchase cancellation insurance.
Keywords: 4 suites with full bath, sleep 16, villa with pool/spa, full kitchen, free WiFi and TV, close to Disney, shopping and dinning, Emerald Island Resort, free clubhouse use, onsite management, rent by owner.