Stunning Waterfront House with Private Wharf, Mooring(1 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
1 bedroom, 2.5 baths. Sleeps 4 in one bedroom, 1 den
Further details: Inside the front door, find a living room oriented to the amazing view of the water thanks to a multitude of large windows. All floors in the house are hardwood.
The living room has a vaulted ceiling with hand-hewn exposed beams. Comfortable furniture (the couch is also a sofa bed to be used if guest happen by) and great lighting make this room fantastic at any time of the day. The living room also offers a flat screen television, a DVD player and a stereo dock for an Ipod. Tucked into the corner, is small deck for those who wish to bring their laptop and use the WiFi Internet connection.
Off the living room, find a small deck with a spiral staircase leading to the access path to the waterfront and the dock.
There are ceiling fans in both the living room and the master bedroom to help keep things cool if the sea breeze isn’t doing the trick.
Further details: The kitchen and dining room share the other half of the house – the dining area overlooks the water, thanks to picture windows on 3 sides. The large table can comfortably seat 8 people.
The kitchen is fully equipped with cookware and utensils. Find a full sized gas stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and a stainless steel sink – if you need it to prepare a meal, chances are Otis Point Cottage has it. The kitchen offers plenty of counter space as well.
Use the sliding glass doors to walk onto the deck – in addition, there is a half bathroom on this floor which also offers a full sized washer and dryer for guest use.
A two storey studio (with a futon couch) is also part of the property – perfect to use as a writing studio or an artist studio.
Otis Point Cottage is the kind of house you hate to leave – you will find it even better than you expected it to be. Talks about glorious days spent at Otis Cottage will happen all the time…until you return the next year.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
(207) 596-6295 (Maine, USA)
Member since: 2004
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- A queen bed sits next to the sliding glass doors leading to the private deck – there is a small bistro set making this a perfect place for enjoying early morning coffee. Views are lovely from both the deck and the bedroom. A small alcove offers a reading nook and a spacious closet keeps things neat and tidy during your stay. A small, flat screen television is also included. The master bath has a deep, jetted tub (that has its own view!) and a standup shower. Both the master bath and the master bedroom have room darkening shades to keep the sun out for those who would like to sleep in. A two storey studio (with a futon couch) is also part of the property – perfect to use as a writing studio or an artist studio. A pull out couch is also available for guest use....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 3 Half Bathrooms
- The cottage also offers a dock and a mooring for guest use. The dock is a perfect place to kayak or fish from. Or, bring a chair down and read on the dock as the tide comes in and out. The best part of this location is, if you choose to leave your deck for a bit of a faster pace,Tenants Harbor and Port Clyde villages are within 10 minutes and the larger cities of Rockland and Camden are just 20 minutes away. Otis Point Cottage is a newer construction house designed and built by one of the premier builders in the Midcoast. Special attention was paid to creating a space that brings the outdoor environment inside. The backyard (not the waterside) is level and well landscaped with rock walls, gardens and open space. A stone walkway leads to the house – you may walk onto the side deck or into the house. The deck is large and overlooks waterfront and the path that meanders through the woods to the dock. There is plenty of outdoor furniture (Adirondack chairs and table set) and a gas grill....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Activities Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Mobile Phone
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Lobster Pot
- Boat Dock
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Walkway To Water
- Wood Deck
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $164
In Addition, a Processing Fee at 6% of the Rental Amount is required. In lieu of a traditional security deposit, the processing fee also includes damage protection equal to 20% of the base rental rate.
All fees are non-refundable. A non-refundable deposit of ½ of the rental amount is due upon reservation.
Calendars are not kept updated on this site.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property from the water
View from the living room - views the same from all rooms
Deck and studio
The dock and the mooring
Back exterior of the house
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM