Wow! Private* River* Hot Tub* Pool Table* Wifi*Fire Pit *Screened Porch* Relax!(55 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 4 adults in the two King beds & 3 kids in bunk bed)
''River Music'' cabin is beautifully decorated with new and luxurious rustic decor. Our Non-Smoking/No Pet cabin has 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Sleep peacefully in the two handmade King size log beds made by a local Ellijay craftsman. In the bunk room, even the full over twin bunk beds are handcrafted out of wood logs. It's like climbing a tree to get in bed! Our favorite room? A very large screened in porch with private gorgeous views of the river and Corps of Engineer property. Not another cabin in sight! Enjoy paved roads all the way to the driveway and a carport to keep dry carrying luggage, groceries, etc.
Further Details: Our cabin is on the Coosawattee River which flows into beautiful Carter's Lake. Head down our railroad tie stairs with new handrail to the river and experience the true beauty of the waters. In the summer, bring and tie your river tubes to the trees and float in place. Now that's relaxing! The river is so much fun to play in, swim in, skip rocks in, fish in, etc. There is even a creek that feeds into the river. The fresh air is amazing and definitely takes your breath away. Beautiful! The hot tub is the perfect place to soak away your cares while listening to the river. Want to hang out inside the cabin? Enjoy free WIFI, flat screen tv's, a Connelly pool table, video games, board games, movies, books, and more!
In addition to the amazing sounds of 'River Music', enjoy:
* A fully stocked and equipped kitchen with large table to seat 7. Dishwasher, microwave, stove, refrigerator, coffee maker and Keurig, toaster, crock pot, etc.
* Large screened porches with quiet wooden gliders. Nothing to disturb the sounds of the river!
* Picnic table on screened porch so you can eat and listen to the 'music' of the river rushing below.
* Rustic and beautiful handmade log beds and log dressers.
* Two Master size bedrooms with log King beds and pillowtop mattresses.
* Full size over twin size handcrafted log bunk bed
* Connelly slate and hardwood pool table in loft
* XBOX 360 gaming system! Feel free to bring your games!
* 6 person Spa Crest Bromine Salt hot tub....
* Jetted tub in huge Master bathroom to soak away any stress...
* 42' LCD TV in living room with DVD player with Dish Network Satellite TV
* 32' LCD TV in upstairs Master bedroom with DVD player with Dish Network Satellite TV
*13' Color TV with built in DVD player in the Bear Hugs Bunk room with Dish Network Satellite TV
* Four burner Propane Gas grill with tanks provided
* The sounds and 'music' of the rushing rapids will melt your cares away and instantly calm you...
''The mark of a successful man is one who has spent an entire day on the bank of a river without feeling guilty about it'' - Chinese Philosopher
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- Max. occupancy 7
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
- *7 can sleep in beds including the bunk beds.* 2 Log King beds (4 renters/adults). 1 Twin over Full size Log Bunk Bed (Best suited for children and will sleep 3 children). We provide a pack and play for infants and a highchair too! * King Bed (2) : King size handmade log beds with pillow top mattresses * Bunk Bed: Twin size over Full size log bunk bed. (best suited for kids only)...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- * All bed linens provided for you. Towels, washclothes, hand towels, hot tub towels provided. Please bring towels for the river! * Basic handsoaps provided. Please bring shampoos, body soaps, etc. * Starter toilet paper, paper towels, hand soaps, and trash bags provided. * Covered Parking: One car carport and another covered area for bikes, etc. Paved driveway installed in 2012 * Wood Fireplace: Wood provided for you in the winter months (November thru February) * Cable/Satellite TV: Dish Network * Video Library: Several DVD's for your viewing pleasure! * Video Game Console: XBOX 360 gaming system. * Video Games: Feel free to bring your own games XBOX games. A few games are provided for your use. * Jetted Tub in Bath: Large whirlpool tub in upstairs Master bath * Private Hot Tub: Bromine salt 6 person hot tub with lounger seat, and foot massage. Nice private spot to relax and listen to the rapids... * Shared Pool: Three pools within the resort...moreless
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- MP3 Dock
- Music Library:
- Pool Table:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Game Console:
- Video Games:
- Video Library:
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Water View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 7 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking:
- Filtered Water
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Wood Fireplace:
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
Coffee maker, Keurig, toaster, microwave, gas range, dishwasher, refrigerator, pots & pans, crockpot, blender, bakeware, dishes, utensils, glassware. Trash bags & soaps provided. Bring your own coffee...moreless
- Deck / Patio:
- Gated Community
- Outdoor Grill:
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Screen Porch / Veranda
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Hot Tub:
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - Apr 30, 2017
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 6 guests; add $15 per night, per additional guest
May 1 - Aug 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Fall & Leaf season
Sep 1 - Nov 30, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $275
- Cleaning $100 + tax
- Tax Rate 12%
*Holidays not included in free night specials
Rate includes 4 guests, 15/nt each additional guest
$100 Cleaning Fee for 4 guests $125 over 4 guests
*Festivals (October Apple Festival) 3 night min. required
*Holidays $185/night (Thanksgiving, Christmas, July 4th, Labor Day, New Years Eve)
$275 Refundable Damage Deposit for 4 guests. $325 Refundable Damage Deposit for over 4 guests
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Debit and eChecks accepted
Starter firewood provided Nov-Feb
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Right inside our resort you will find Tubing on the River, Recreation Center, Indoor Olympic Pool & Kiddie Pool, Outdoor pools, Walking Trails, Video Arcade, Putt Putt Golf, and a Workout Room. Nearby you can enjoy Canoeing, Whitewater Rafting, Pontoon and Boat Rentals at nearby Carter's Lake, Antique Shopping, Train Rides (Blue Ridge Scenic Railway), & of course, Fishing right outside your door on the Coosawattee River! There are children's life jackets and a few adult life jackets available at the cabin for your use.
Other Activities: Shopping, Wildlife Viewing, Miniature Golf, Kayaking, Basketball Court
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: We are a family of four that loves the mountains & have always rented river cabins every year in Ellijay, GA. We love tubing, fishing, mountain biking, and just relaxing too. When we found this river cabin, we knew it was meant for us! 'River Music' cabin is now our favorite! We are very proud and excited to share it with you. Welcome to the river!
Why the Owner Chose Ellijay, GA, USA:
We knew this property was amazing the first time we stepped on the screened porch. Gorgeous views of the river and trees. No other cabins to look at. So private and peaceful. We fell in love immediately. We named the property River Music due to the amazing sounds of the Coosawattee River rushing below.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
The property is so peaceful and relaxing. We back up to Corps of Engineer property so no cabins to look at, only river, rocks, wildlife and beauty! Paved driveway installed as well and paved roads to the beginning of the driveway.
- Primary: +1 6785770916 Georgia 9am-7pm Eastern time
Links to more information:
The fall colors on the Coosawattee river
The beautiful Coosawattee River behind River Music Cabin! Fall colors...
Beautiful foor to ceiling stacked stone fireplace!
Downstairs full bath with laundry closet.
Bear Hugs Bunk Room with handmade log full over twin size bunk beds!
Upstairs Master bath with Jacuzzi bath. Relax in bubbles!
Private new hot tub that seats 5-6.
Did someone say S'Mores?
Beautiful spot near the river...
The creek that meets the river
New mulch in yard, new driveway and walkway, and bridge from carport to porch
Plenty of seating for your family and friends
Comfortable seating and upscale decor
It's like sitting in a tree house! So pretty...
Fully stocked kitchen adjacent to the family room.
The downstairs Master bedroom with King size handmade log bed and dresser.
Huge screened in porch with glider rockers to listen to the river!
Taken from inside the screened in porch...
Our boys fishing & playing by the river
Welcome to River Music Cabin!
Stairs to the river. 65 steps but worth it! Beautiful at the rivers edge...
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.