When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Welcome to villa KAL-362, another professionally managed luxury home by KBM Hawaii, your premiere source of luxury vacation rentals and real estate! Our calendar and rates are accurate - last update was today at 9:34 AM.
Located in the extraordinary Kaanapali Alli resort, villa 362 boasts two beds and two baths with a fantastic view of world famous Kaanapali Beach. For 25 years, vacationers have been flocking to the Alii for its ultimate location and high-end appeal. villa 362 will not disappoint those travelers. This large sixth floor villa in building 3 will meet all your Kaanapali Alii expectations.
SPECIALS: Take advantage of special gap pricing (other discounts below and on our website):
* 12 nights 01/30/2017 - 02/11/2017: $601/nt (regularly $729) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 7 nights 02/11/2017 - 02/18/2017: $675/nt (regularly $769) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 8 nights 02/18/2017 - 02/26/2017: $725/nt (regularly $789) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 56 nights 02/26/2017 - 04/23/2017: $765/nt (regularly $769) ++ Includes Free Car ++
You will love you vacation at the world known Kaanapali Alii Resort - featuring large center pool with plentiful lounge chairs on sprawling tropical grounds located beach front overlooking the beautiful Pacific Ocean. Dining is plentiful at any of the famous North Maui restaurants located just a few steps down the ocean front path in Whaler's Village including Hula Grill, Leilani's, Maui Fish, Pasta, and more.
All properties professionally managed by KBM Hawaii include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember:
* Complementary Vehicle Package featuring a free 4-door rental car (with six nights or more) available from the airport. Larger and luxury vehicle upgrades available from $9/night.
* Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens steamed with lavender, filtered water, and Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamias.
* Vacation Starter Package featuring dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent, and more.
* Pool and Beach Package featuring with extra-large beach towels, folding beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice chest, boogie boards, and sand bucket and toys for hours of beach fun
* Entertainment Package featuring free wireless internet, house phone, cable tv service, and high-definition flat screen tv(s) with HDMI ports for your personal video cameras, dvds, gaming consoles, Apple TV, etc.
* Children's Package featuring a portable Pac 'n Play (bring your own baby sheet), high chair/booster, plastic cups / dishes / utensils, and large bucket of sand toys for the beach.
Don't gamble your vacation investment! KBM Hawaii is a licensed, full service luxury vacation rental and real estate sales company in Lahaina, Maui with an A++ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Book with confidence knowing our concierge, activities, and maintenance staff are just minutes away on call 24/7 for assistance and/or emergencies should you ever need to reach out for assistance during your stay.
Premium Services - just a call or click away:
* Daily or on-demand maid service and fresh linen drop-off
* KBM Hawaii activities desk with discount golf, luau, snorkel and sunset boat trips, surf lessons, paddle board rentals and more
* Personal grocery shopping service to stock your pantry and refrigerator with your pick of favorite foods and beverages upon your arrival or during your stay
* Special occasion fruit, wine and cheese gift baskets packed with fresh fruits, chocolates, gourmet cheese selection and wine pairings
* Thinking of buying? Contact our full service real estate and property management division for a complimentary rental analysis and investment profile 3944
With over 60 years of combined hotel, real estate, and vacation rental experience, KBM Hawaii's award winning team has been delivering quality real estate services to fit any lifestyle, taste and budget. We believe that more choices, value and service in the world's most desirable vacation destinations equal very happy guests. In the tradition of providing guests with exceptional values, KBM Hawaii offers an incredible selection of accommodations at the best available rates. Every resort offers a unique balance of value and amenities, and kids 17 and under stay free (when using existing bedding). For extra savings, we invite you explore our online specials and offers. Each year, we enjoy the privilege of meeting and welcoming over a million guests from around the world, many of whom return again and again. Please allow us to help you discover why millions have made KBM Hawaii's properties their favorite place to stay!.
KBM Hawaii purchased this condo in 2005
This beautiful villa is a privately owned residence made available for your vacation enjoyment exclusively by KBM Hawaii Luxury Real Estate and Vacation Rentals.
This unit is very comfortable and clean and has everything you need. The Ali'i can be very pricey but this unit is a huge value. Although not updated, it is well maintained and everything works and is clean. Great location. Nice view. We would return to this unit for our next Maui vacation. Mahalo!
This suite and the people who run it are fantastic.
If you are travelling with kids .... this is the spot for you!
Comes equipped with everything you could want, pack n play, bumbo, boogie boards, chairs, umbrellas, toys, video on demand with endless kids shows .... makes it so easy.
Of course the parents are happy too because they are in heaven .... pools great, shopping walking distance, coffee/yogurt/spas etc. etc. all in walking distance.
We will be back for sure!
You never know what you will get when you rent a vacation condo sight unseen over the internet, but this condo was all that we hoped for. It was clean, spacious and a relative bargain. It provides an ocean view through the master bedroom windows, and mountain views from the living room and the lanai. The den has been converted into a second bedroom, which, together with the adjoining second bathroom, provided comfortable accomodations for two teenage boys. Rental of the condo includes the use of boogie boards and snorkel equipment, as well as beach chairs.
The Alii occupies a great location on the beach and is only a five minute walk to the many upscale restaurants and shops at Whalers' Village. This proximity gave our teenagers a sense of freedom because they were not dependent on us to drive them.
I would wholeheartedly recommend this condo to a couple or a family. I hope our family can make a return visit soon.
We stayed at this condo for 5 days in July and I have no doubt it was a large contributor to the amazing time we had on the island. The condo is in a fabulous location, and the resort facilities surrounding the condo are magical. Whilst the condo is a little dated it was very clean, tidy, big and had everything you could ask for to make your holiday enjoyable. Highly recommended.
I just returned from a week stay at this unit with my husband and daughter. This unit is truly ideal and we most definitely plan to return to it in the future. It is clean, well stocked and nicely furnished. Located on the 6th floor with a partial ocean view and full mountain view (of the West Maui mountains) it is perfectly situated. We could even hear the ocean waves roll in from the master bedroom. It is an idyllic spot for a couple with 1 or 2 children (note that the children should be willing to share a bed). One should not expect completely updated kitchen and bathrooms (i.e., no granite counters); however, one should not care as you are truly staying in paradise when you stay at the Kaanapali Alii and this unit has everything you will need to enjoy a relaxing beach vacation. As inidicated, it has a washer and dryer, dishwasher and 2 bathrooms (among many other amenities) - all of which came in very handy. There were even spare boogie boards to borrow in the laundry room!
You can take advantage of the Alii's community gas grill and outdoor dining area adjacent to the pool...you'll meet many wonderful people and enjoy dining al fresco at the same time. We met tons of families vacationing and my daughter managed to make many friends among them.
While the property manager was conveniently located on the island, we (fortunately) had no need to contact him, other than as a courtesy to announce our arrival. Our stay was free of any emergency situations and the processes of arriving/checking out Alii was completely hassle-free.
I can honestly say that I have no complaints or negative aspects to communicate with regards to this unit. Apparently, we were there at the right time this summer as it appears we beat the rush - we didn't experience any major crowds either at the Alii or at Whaler's Village (conveniently located just 3 min walk from the Alii). If you go, plan to be charmed by the beachfront location of the Alii, the many conveniences of the resort and the clean and comfortable nature of this particular unit. It is managed with great care and it shows.
Our stay at the Kaanapali Alii was wonderful and the condo couldn't have been better. It had everything we needed and more. We were there with our two teenagers and everyone was happy! The rooms were spacious and beautifully decorated. The lanai has a beautiful view of both the mountains and the ocean and we ate breakfast out there almost every morning. The kitchen was well-equipped and there is a grocery store just minutes away. We used the grills on the property two different nights and were able to make great meals. The condo is located just a few doors down from the elevator that takes you right to the pool which was very convenient. Parking is very easy and accessible as well. The condo is also equipped with those little extras that make your life easier like a cooler to take to the pool or beach, floats/rafts for the pool, snorkeling gear, and washer& dryer. We also loved the resort itself. The pools are great and there is so much more space on the beach in front of the Alii than some of the other resorts. Its also a short walk along the boardwalk to the Whalers Village which was perfect for the kids and adults. We would definitely recommend staying at this condo and hope to return soon.
Lahaina Sugar Cane Train: