Spectacular Villa with Sea Views in Pipa, Brazil(10 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 oversized bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 6 persons,
The villa offers 320m2 of living space including 3 oversized air-conditioned bedroom suites with each their own bathroom fitted with vanity and walk-in shower. The 2 bedrooms on the lower ground have sliding doors to the terrace and pool area. The master suite is situated on the first floor and has an own private terrace with sea views as well as a luxurious oversized bathroom with a double walk in shower and walk in closet.
The comfortable living area is also situated on the first floor and the floor to ceiling windows offer unforgettable views of the ocean and give a complete feel of openness. Sliding doors give access to an outdoor terrace. The living area comprises of a TV, an extensive DVD collection, books and an office area and Wi-Fi throughout.
Kitchen and outdoor area: The kitchen is fully equipped including a cooking island and breakfast bar, all the counters are topped with high end custom made granite. Stairs lead to the roof terrace with 360 degrees views of Pipa and surroundings.
On the outside there is an infinity pool that is surrounded by a large decking area with outdoor lounge furniture and an over-sized BBQ grill which is ideal for dinner parties, to cook fresh lobster and fish..
You can either choose for relaxing under the warm Brazilian sun, drinking caipirinha’s or just enjoying the serenity of nature.
Garden: The tropical garden around the villa offers a range of typical Brazilian fruit trees like acerola, piña and pitanga to the more familiar banana, coconut, papaya, grape, tangerine, orange and lime trees and a lot of very exotic and colorful flowers. Exotic birds including hummingbirds regularly explore the garden and even green iguana's, chameleon's and cute little marmoset monkeys can spotted in and around the area.
Our caretaker and his wife - who also does the cleaning, 3x p/week is included in your stay - live in a small bungalow on the premises. They will open the gate upon your arrival and are at your disposal throughout your stay to help with any queries. Note that their cottage is on the other side of the garden so it won't affect your privacy.
Services: Services included;
- local manager,
- change of linens, and cleaning (3x p/week),
- pool maintenance,
- For foreign guests we have a local mobile phone available to use. It contains pre-programmed numbers of emergency services, local manager, caretaker, trusted (motor) taxis and restaurants, and additional services, etc.
Additional services can be provided upon request;
- babysitter / nanny,
- private chauffeur
- additional cleaning
- airport transfers
- massage & acupuncture treatments,
- barman/cocktail specialist,
- oyster specialist,
- private yoga / samba,
- and much more...
The villa is set in the dunes just outside Pipa as part of a small cluster of houses with friendly neighbours. The nearest beach is Praia Las Minas but for swimming we recommend Praia Principal or Madeira. You can walk to the centre of Pipa (and Praia Amor, which is very popular among surfers) in roughly 20 minutes, by car it is only 5 minutes.
Note we can sometimes accept shorter than 5 day stays, just send us a message.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- 320 m²
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- The master suite on the first floor enjoys stunning views of the surrounding vegetation and the ocean, air conditioning, luxurious bathroom with double shower and double washing basins and a balcony overlooking a gorgeous valley and providing stunning views of sunsets every evening. The guest suite on the ground floor enjoys direct access to the terrace and pool area, vanity dresser with special make-up lighting, air conditioning and luxurious bathroom. The third bedroom is oversized with also direct access to the terrace and pool area, air conditioning and has adjacent luxurious bathroom. Despite the house being naturally air conditioned with a constant sea breeze as well as being equipped with air conditioning, all bedrooms come with luxury four-point mosquito nets....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- All bathrooms are equipped with imported ceiling shower heads whereby the master suite has a two showers next to each other, custom made granite, dual-flush toilets and stylish finishings. The outdoor shower, located near the pool, allows you to rinse off or cool down during the day and is made of a giant seashell....moreless
- Books For Adults
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Rain Forests
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Basic Soaps
- Bottled Water
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Mobile Phone
- Parking Off Street
- Secure Parking
- Security System
- Sofa Bed
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Mini Refrigerator
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Small Cooler
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Walkway To Water
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 22 - Dec 27, 2017
6 night min stay
Dec 28 - Jan 3, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $871.58
- Taxes Not included
Normally we have a minimum stay of 5 nights but at times can be flexible.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Casa Pura is set in the rolling dunes just outside Pipa (which is roughly 80km south of Natal and its international airport). The villa's wonderful location offers you tranquility so you can truly recharge your batteries and be one with nature. However, the centre of Pipa with its shops, bars and restaurants is only 5min by car (or 20min walking distance) so you can enjoy Pipa's vibrant nightlife whenever you feel like it. The village also organises many music concerts, culinairy festivals, national beach ball competition, extensive carnival celebrations, etc .
Some Brazil's best rated beaches are also within 5min drive from the villa. Here you can enjoy stunning views of the ocean and offers a wealth of flora and fauna.
Other Activities: (kite)surfing, paddleboarding, canoeing, capoeira, quadbiking, buggy on beach, horse riding on beach, paragliding, sandboarding, yoga salsa/samba more
- Primary: +31 (0) 615 422 360 If not available please try other number
- Secondary: +44 (0) 776 995 7666
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front view with terrace, pool and chilling area
View from outdoor kitchen towards dining area, lounge area and pool
View from living room and office area
Breakfast bar and kitchen
View from living room and stairs
View from master en-suite to ocean
Second en-suite with access to terrace
Third bedroom with access to terrace
Lounge chair near pool
Local lifeguards at Praia Madeiro and Praia dos Golfinhos
Cocktails at sunset
Front view with terrace, pool and chilling area
Side view by night
View from kitchen area and breakfast bar
View kitchen bar
Master en-suite bathroom with double shower
Second en-suite bathroom
View from garden and pool
Outdoor BBQ, kitchen and dining area
Sunset over Tibau Laguna
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.