Discount Last Minute === Palazzo Grillo Apt: Elevator-Lift,Wifi,Washer-Dryer,a/C(66 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, large living (Sleeps max 6)
If you are planning holiday around Europe, please check below 'All My Rental Listings' for informations about my own apartments in Paris and Istanbul.
The PALAZZO DEL GRILLO, 17th century, in the heart of Rome OVERLOOKING the archaeological area called the IMPERIAL FORUMS between the Colosseum and Piazza Venezia (the Capitol and “Altare della Patria”) is the perfect location for all who want to have one of the great sites of antiquity right outside their windows.
The Palazzo del Grillo, decorated by artists of the Bernini School, is a FAMOUS EXAMPLE OF ROMAN ROCOCO ARCHITECTURE.
The COLOSSEUM is just a stone's throw from the apartment.
The Roman Forum is just in front of the Palazzo del Grillo.
Also EASY WALKING DISTANCE TO ALL THE MOST IMPORTANT TOURIST SITES (Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Pantheon, Vatican, Villa Borghese, Via Veneto, Trastevere, Piazza Navona).
The Palazzo del Grillo Apartment provides deluxe accommodation for 1-6 persons: 105 square meters/ 1135 square feet apartment (parquet and tiled floors, AIR CON., INTERNET ACCESS DSL/broadband and wireless) on second floor with ELEVATOR/LIFT .
The apartment consists of :
*** A large LIVING ROOM with dinner area ( design glass table and 6 leather seats by Frau),and relax area with well-stocked book-cases, large designer divan and a double sofa bed ( 180x200cm) that can be used also as single bed when closed.
*** TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS both with large closets:
* The master bedroom with 2 windows: King size bed (180 x 200 cm) , desk, en suite bathroom with shower.
* The second bedroom with large desk usable as study too: 2 single beds (90x 200 cm) that can be used also as a double bed (180 x200cm), 2 windows.
If the two beds are put together to form a double bed of 200 x 180 cm. The two mattresses fit snugly together without leaving any uncomfortable gap between them. It would be appreciated if, at the time of booking, it could be specified whether two single or one double bed would be preferred, so the necessary preparations can be made.
*** the KITCHEN with refrigerator, 4 rings stove, oven, washing machine and dryer, dishwasher, great top plan , fully equipped for cooking, Italian coffee maker, kettle. Starting January 2012 a microwave is now available.
*** TWO BATHROOMS with shower and bidet (one in the master bedroom with shower in the wall of the old tower, the other with view on Imperial Forums).
AMENITIES & FACILITIES
* AIR CON (both the bedrooms are equipped with a mobile air con unit ) , INTERNET ACCESS (DSL HIGH SPEED and WIRELESS), DISHWASHER, WASHING MACHINE and dryer, TELEPHONE ( for incoming calls), LIFT/ ELEVATOR, HI-FI with CD player, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, TV with international channels ( English, Fench, Spanish).
* Cooking utensils, bed linen and towels are provided ( extra linens and towels can be provided on request at extra cost).
* Parking is available in a nearby public garage ( open 24/24).
* A cleaner is available during the rental period ( at extra cost ).
* baby crib available on request,
* Microwave: the kitchen is now equipped also with a microwave.
MONTI district, with its narrow cobbled streets, is one of the most picturesque and lively areas of the whole city, bordered by Via Nazionale, Via Cavour and Via dei Fori Imperiali. There are stores of all sorts within a stone's throw of the Palazzo, including antique shops, designers boutiques, jewellers, as well as small fine food shops, bakers and greengrocers. Also, there are theatres and cinemas.
** Nearest METRO STOP ( couple of minute walk) : “Colosseum” and “ Cavour” ( both lines).
** TAXI RANK in Piazza Venezia, minute walk (or can be called).
** BUSES from via Cavour and via Nazionale (one minute walk) to all destinations including the Stazione Termini (main train station), where an express train service to Fiumicino Airport is available (45 minutes).
PRICE AND RESERVATION
** THE WEEKLY PRICE INCLUDES 1 NIGHT ( 7th) FREE OF CHARGE ( except Easter time and Christmas time ).
** Security deposit (refundable) required by credit card via paypal.
** Thanksgiving time = normal season.
** Monthly: starting €4200 month ( depend number persons, months and period ).
Keywords: Prestigious Apartment in Historic Building overlooking Imperial Forums,minute walk from Coliseum, Piazza di Spagna and main tourist sites. Safe and quiet. All modern comforts ( air con, internet, telephone, washer & dryer, dishwasher, elevator / lift ).
Member since: 2004
- On floor 2
- 1050 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- - Masterbedroom with queen size bed. - Second bedroom ( usable as study too) with 2 Single Beds: on request they can be joined together as king size bed. - The sofa bed in the living room can accomodate for sleeping 1 person when closed OR 2 persons when opened ( king size). - Baby Crib Available on request. NOTE: for more privacy, the bedrooms are located far away each other in the opposite sides of the apartment. AIR CON: Both the bedrooms are equipped with Air Con....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Last Minute 50% DISCOUNT PRICE
Jan 24 - Feb 23, 2017
1 night min stay
Rates are based on 1 guests; add $53 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Rates are based on 1 guests; add $53 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Final cleaning fee $200.55
- Rates are based on number of persons.
- For stay longer than 1 week: the nightly rate is applied to additional night(s).
- Monthly price is based on 28 nights (4 weeks): the nightly rate is applied to additional night(s).
- Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
- A surcharge on Rates is applied during special periods ( such as for Christmas, Easter, Events, High Season, etc).
- Discount available for long stay.
- Final cleaning fee depending on number of persons and length of rent.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: I manage some apartments in Paris, Rome and Istanbul. You will meet the local property manager on your arrival.
Why the Owner Chose Rione I Monti, Roma, Italy:
Location, location, location, and location!
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Modern comforts and design decoration meet Antique Rome.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Palazzo del Grillo ( between the 2 central columns ).
The Palazzo del Grillo
Living room : CD player, Tv, books and a very comfortable "L" shape divan
Dining area with 6 leather seats by Frau ( kitchen behind the glass door)
large steel top plan,dishweasher, washing machine & dryer, microwave, kettle,etc
Master bedroom with en-suit bathroom with walkin shower
... Second Bedroom / Study: 2 twin beds usable as king size bed
the sofa bed in the living room in case you are 5 or 6 persons
Palazzo del Grillo ( back side)
( Betwen columns ) the Palazzo del Grillo overlooking the Imperial Forums
The double Living room consists of dining area and relax area
Living room ( masterbedroom is on the right)
fully equipped kitchen ( 4 rings stove, oven, refrigerator, double sinks)
Master bedroom ( king size bed)
second bedroom/ study: 2 single beds OR ...
In each of the 2 bedrooms there is a large wardrobe
Second Bathroom ( handbasin, WC,bidet, enclosed shower).
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.