Is your dream to live as a real Parisian in the heart of the City of Lights?
Come stay in this private apartment, spacious and charming, located in the center of Paris in a quiet, elegant and safe neighborhood... and so close to everything!
CHECK IF THIS APARTMENT IS SUITABLE TO YOUR NEEDS :
- The space can accommodate up to three persons and a 3 years old baby.
- The apartment is on the 2nd and last floor without elevator.
BEDDING (see Beds Setup section for more details):
- In the bedroom two persons can sleep in a bed of great comfort that can be setup to suit your needs, either 1 double bed or 2 single beds. If you have your baby up to 3 years, she or he can sleep safely in a cot/playpen.
- In the living room one person about 160 cm tall (63 in) can sleep on the couch, with a great comfortable due to the thick mattress topper.
**** APARTMENT **********************************************
This charming, comfortable, spacious and fully equipped one bedroom apartment is part of 4 private apartments in a white stone 2 stories building with its zinc and slate roof. The main entrance of the building is secure and can be opened with a magnetic access badge that we will give you. Once you arrive on the 2nd and last floor by the stairs, you enter an intimate and welcoming space.
The space is 51 m² (549 ft²) and has been carefully decorated with modern furniture and with many objects brought back from our travels around the world, which makes it both comfortable and authentic. The real charm of the apartment is its very colorful decoration with of course Jasmine's paintings lining the walls ... You will soon feel welcome home.
- THE LIVING ROOM AND DINING are fully furnished with everything you need for your comfort. Its traditional oak flooring and carpets kilims brought from Turkey, create a warm and homely atmosphere. You’ll find also for your entertainment and communication with a High-Speed WiFi free access, a large screen TV, a complete HiFi system, a land phone, (see below for more details). On the street side a large double-glazed window for optimum soundproofing as well as blacked out blinds.
- THE COUCH IN THE LIVING can be converted into extra bedding for one person about 160 cm tall (63 in), this is not a real bed.
- THE BEDROOM is spacious and can be set up according to your needs (see Beds Setup section). For your personal belongings and clothing, you will find a large and convenient closet behind sliding doors. On the street side, there is a large double-glazed window for optimum soundproofing as well as blacked out blinds for the comfort of your nights.
- THE BATHROOM is accessible from the living room and has a large bathtub / shower, bidet and sink, pro hair dryer, very good quality towels, natural soap and shampoo. On the street side, there is a little round window with frosted glass.
- THE TOILET from the living room you access to a small walk-in closet, which also leads to a separate toilet with its sink and a window to the courtyard.
- THE KITCHEN is fully equipped with a window overlooking the courtyard and its sycamore tree. The main equipment includes: Induction hobs (4), oven/grill, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, centrifuge for juicing fruit and vegetables, egg cooker, fridge and freezer, water-boiler, toaster, plates, cutlery, glasses, cooking utensils and all that is needed for a creative cuisine.
NOTE: We occupy this apartment during years. Therefore, some of our personal effects will remain in the apartment during your stay, but rest assured that you will find plenty of storage space for your belongings, including your suitcases.
**** USEFUL INFORMATION *************************************
MORNING ESSENTIALS AND COOKING BASICS :
To avoid going to the market upon your arrival, we provide you with free basic condiments (Sugar, salt, pepper, herbs, spices, oils, etc.), and some basics to have for your breakfast (coffee, tea, etc).
BEDS SETUP :
Your beds will be prepared with care and with a quality of linens cotton sateen or percale cotton. The pillows are very comfortable and the duvets are appropriate to the season.
- IN THE BEDROOM the beds can be setup according to your needs, or with a queen size bed of 160 cm x 200 cm (63 in x 79 in), or with 2 twin beds of 80 cm x 200 cm each (32 in x 79 in). Our mattresses are of high quality and very comfortable. In case of a double bed, you will appreciate the mattress topper for optimal comfort.
- IN THE LIVING the couch can be converted into extra bedding, (it’s not a real bed) for one person about 160 cm tall (63 in). The inside dimensions of the couch are 170 cm x 70 cm (67 in x 28 in), and do not correspond to a standard bed. You will appreciate the mattress topper of 8 cm (3 in) thick, that we put on top of the two couch cushions for optimal comfort.
- BABY-SET (additional cost per stay) : 40 euros will be charged once regardless the duration of your stay. This service includes a cot / playpen with fitted sheet, a changing mat with cover towels and a high chair. The cot / playpen will be installed in the bedroom.
ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM AND COMMUNICATION :
- Wi-Fi networks : High-Speed wireless Internet unlimited access.
- A 37” flat screen TV with more than 250 channels.
- CD, DVD and Blu-ray player, we can lend you films for free from our large collection of international and American movies.
- CD player and tuner, including Wi-Fi connection (Air media) for your Smartphone, cell phone, MP3 player or tablet to listen your music play list. Also you can use our large collection of music CD during your stay.
- Free use of landline for incoming calls and to more than 100 countries for outgoing calls, (ex: US, Canada and Europ).
WASHER MACHINE AND DRYER :
To wash your clothes, you will be able to use our washer machine and dryer, located in our apartment on the same floor. For your ironing, you will find in your apartment a table and iron. Otherwise, there is a self-service laundry at 3 minutes walk and several dry cleaners in the area just in case we are not home at the same time of your stay.
Regardless of the two fans available to you, a powerful air-conditioning (split unit) can be installed for the entire duration of your stay. This service is included in the rental cost.
**** LEISURE AND INTERACTION *********************************
INTERACTION WITH OUR GUESTS :
Living in a separate apartment in the same building and knowing how to be discreet and preserve your privacy, we can offer you more and give you a taste of the real Paris as only a native of this city can do. We will give you the elements to plan an unforgettable and tailored made vacation.
Our activities and hobbies : Jasmine is artist, numerologist and loves dancing, and Rafic is interior architect, photographer and loves cooking.
LEISURE SERVICES (optional):
The services listed below are not included in the rental cost and will be paid in cash according to your request:
- Paris by sunset, Paris by night! With Rafic - Discover Paris differently with this drive across the city of lights lasting 4 hours with a cocktail of history, anecdotes and above all, pleasure for eyes, for 270 euros regardless the number of passengers, (3 comfortable and 4 maxi).
- Parisian photographic walks with Rafic are for beginners and advanced amateurs who want to learn the techniques and practice shooting photography with your digital camera day and night for 50 euros per hour regardless the number of participants.
- Tourist guide by car with Rafic can be programmed according to your needs and our availability for 70 euros per hour regardless the number of passengers.
- A numerology session by Jasmine can give you keys to your life's questioning for 80 euros per hour and per person.
**** RULES AND CONDITIONS ***********************************
HOUSE RULES :
- No smoking in the apartment.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties or events
- More than 4 people at a time in the apartment is not allowed including visitors.
- Light or burn candles is not allowed.
- Volume of music and TV should be low after 10 PM.
- In the apartment, please remove your shoes and wear slippers or walk barefoot on the floor that is in traditional oak parquet partially covered with carpets kilims. Our neighbor of the apartement under yours will be very grateful to you ;-)