Chic, Modern & Quiet Penthouse Apt. by the Beach(54 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
The well maintained, private access complex also includes a full size pool and gazebo with bathrooms and showers, and includes two (2) assigned off-street parking spaces. Links to helpful websites, Please inquire for links.
Driving Directions From Aguadilla Airport (BQN):
1. Take a left out of the airport parking and another left at the stop sign onto Route 107.
3. Stay on 2 (do not take Route 115 off of 2 it is a more complicated way to go)
4. Stay on 2 to Route 417. There is an overhead crosswalk at the intersection.
5. Take a right on to 417.
6. In 1.6 miles there is a traffic light where many roads meet; there is a cemetery on the right)
7. Take the left road at the fork, Avenida Nativo Alers, to bypass the town of Aguada
8. Turn left on Route 115 when 417 ends.
9. DO NOT take the first right on to Route 413
10. After a mile or two, take a right onto 413. There is a store called Playero on the corner.
11. Take the next left (95 meters).
12. Take the next left after one short block.
13. Bahia Del Mar is the second building on the left.
14. The entrance is on the right side of the building.
Driving Directions From San Juan Airport (SJU)
1. Follow signs to Highway 26 while exiting the airport. Do not take the Moscoso Bridge.
2. Take the toll road, Autopista 22 (Bayamon). At toll plazas 'A' lanes only accept coins, including pennies; 'C' lanes take bills and you buy a roll of quarters for future 'A' lanes. Avoid the far left autoexpreso lanes unless you have a tag.
3. Follow 22 to Arecibo.
4. Stay left in Arecibo as 22 turns into Route 2
5. Continue on 2 to Aguadilla, approximately 30 minutes, there will be a baseball stadium on the left.
6. Stay on 2 (do not take Route 115 off of 2 it is a more complicated way to go)
6. Stay on 2 to Route 417. There is an overhead crosswalk at the intersection.
7. Take a right on to 417.
8. In 1.6 miles there is a traffic light where many roads meet; there is a cemetery on the right)
9. Take the left road at the fork, Avenida Nativo Alers, to bypass the town of Aguada
10. Turn left on Route 115 when 417 ends.
11. Continue from Step 9 above: Directions from Aguadilla Airport
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
High Season 2
Jan 2 - May 31, 2017
5 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 10, 2017
5 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Sep 11 - Nov 6, 2017
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $50
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Tax Rate 5%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2009
- Primary: (646) 246-6929 (New York, USA)
- Secondary: 646-234-5274
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Common area space with great mountain view as well as partial ocean view.
Modern Kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances.
Guest Bedroom with full size bed
Living room space with 15' high ceiling and a spacious balcony with a table.
Master Bedroom w/ queen size bed and tastefully decorated.
Condo complex with view of the apartment at the top right hand corner.
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.