Custom Built, Beautifully Appointed Home in the Taos Foothills--Skiing and Sun!!(4 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 1 half bath, sleeps 6, Palais Royal bedding
Thanks so much!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- 2900 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Low Allergen Environment
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- The custom made king size cherry wood bed sits in the Master Bedroom under a huge window that looks out onto the Sangre de Cristos Mountains. There are amazing views out towards the Rio Grande gorge and high plains from the other side on this approx 800 sq foot second floor retreat. Radiant heat under saltillo tiles and an antique desk complete this lovely room. The four poster queen size bed nestles into the fully decorated guest bedroom with custom matching curtains, roman shade, bed spread and pillows. The set of twin beds in the second guest bedroom is beautifully dressed with wooden headboards, shades of blues and browns with bright cardinals on the duvet covers and sumptuous Palais Royal sheets....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Two sinks, beautiful blue accents and hand made wrought iron fixtures combine to complete the atmosphere in this private upstairs Master bathroom. The Guest bathroom also has wrought iron fixtures made locally with spacious counter space, cozy towels and an inside shower curtain of the ski hill....moreless
- Books For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Room
- Seating for 12 people
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Security System
- Sofa Bed
- Thermos Bottle
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio
- Gated Community
- Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 11 - Apr 8, 2017
5 night min stay
Jun 18 - Aug 31, 2017
4 night min stay
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $800
- Cleaning $100
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Taos is an amazing community set on a high plain at the base of the Sangre de Cristos Mountain range which is the tail end of the Rocky Mountains. Every conceivable out door sport is at your disposal. Bike, hike, white water raft, fish, ski, snow shoe, rock climb or just relax is this beautiful arid setting. Just 40 miles south of Colorado, the Taos Ski Valley has world class skiing and snow boarding which is not to be missed! The Taos Pueblo is one of the most unique and ancient of the pueblos with a rich history and an unbroken legacy of continuous occupation by the native Indians. The unique history of this town ranges from cowboys like Kit Carson, to Spainards who occupied this territory and artist who created Utopian communities in the early 1800's. The strong presence of all of these influences is still felt today. Explore historic homes, extensive galleries, great shopping, amazing cuisine, numerous festivals and an unbelievable physical beauty are in this lovely town.
Other Activities: ice skating, shopping, snow boarding,
- Primary: 8054520344 Only texts
Links to more information:
Looking towards the entrance and kitchen with the fireplace at your back.
Looking from the entrance hall through the dining room and onto the living.
Kitchen with lovely views to the mountains and courtyard garden.
Front Elevation in Winter
Courtyard garden showing path to front door (left) and stone fountain (right)
Entrance hall-stairs to Master and hallway to guest bedrooms on left.
View of the house from the Rim Road as you approach.
Shimmering Aspens in the courtyard garden.
outdoor patio and seating
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Monday, March 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.