Duck Lake House/Glacier Park/St.Mary&Many Glacier(16 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 2 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 8-10)
This Duck Lake cabin is located 30 yards back from the lake, with two different access ways to water . It is owned by a couple who have worked for and around Glacier National Park since 1999. Their love for the Park, their associations with the locals, and passion for the outdoor lifestyle is what drew them to this property. The secluded, private cabin is only a short drive to and from the St. Mary’s entrance to the Park and the Many Glacier entrance.
After a full day of adventures in and around the Park you can retire to your cabin that has a fully equipped kitchen and cozy rooms for relaxing. There are 2 bedrooms- one with 2 Queen beds, the other with 2 Double beds, and a Futon pull-out that sleeps 2 located in the Living Room. A full size bathroom and laundry facilities round out your amenities.
Keywords: Duck Lake, Glacier National Park, St. Mary’s, Babb, Fishing, Hiking, Camping, Going to the Sun Road, East Glacier, Montana Lodging.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- Max. occupancy 10
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- Queen size Beds (4), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- o Pet Friendly: We understand that traveling with pets is important yet we ask our guests to be responsible and conscious of the wildlife in the area by keeping your pets safe and attended to. o Kid Friendly: Just as we encourage our guests to watch over the safety of their pets, the same is vital for children and we always ask you to be sensitive to the safety and care of the environment and our wildlife that lives nearby. All trash and food MUST be kept indoors at all times to prevent the unwanted attention of the wildlife. o Smoking is not allowed at any time.*Water is fine for bathing, laundry, cooking, but tenants are encouraged to purchase their own drinking water.* ...moreless
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Rock Climbing
- Dining Area
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Cooking Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $100
- Tax Rate 7%
If only 1 night is open between two reservations, we will rent out for that one night!
50% down to hold reservation via phone. Additional 50%+refundable security deposit $100+ 7% MT Lodging Tax + 3.5% Processing Fee due 30 days prior to arrival.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.