About the property
- Condo550 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Beachfront 1 Bedroom, Queen Bed + Sofa Bed + Conv Bed, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 5)
• Remodeled 1-bedroom, 1- bath Condo at Coral Beach Building (sleep 5)
• Nicest Beachfront building in the best location of Isla Verde Beach
• Apartment view is of the Isla Verde hotels, not the ocean
• Master bedroom with queen bed
• Stylish living room with full size futon
• Crib available for rent
• Nice dining area
• Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, stovetop and large convection toaster
• In-condo washer and dryer
• Fully Air Conditioned
• 37” Flat Screen TV in living area, 32” TV in the bedroom
• Building has large beachfront pool and children’s playground
• Complimentary WiFi internet access
• Complimentary assigned parking
• Very peaceful and quiet. All the action is just an elevator ride away
* For rent by owner. I also own Properties:
The condo is located at Coral Beach Building one of the nicest beachfront condominiums in Isla Verde Avenue and by far the best location of all.
• Gated beachfront building with 24 hour security
• Lots of restaurants and nightlife options a few steps away
• Next door to the Intercontinental Hotel and the San Juan Hotel & Casino
• Strip mall with Mini Market, ATM and restaurants across the street
• 24-hour Walgreens one block away
• 24-hour Charlie Car Rental one block away
• 24-hour Supermarket ~ 5 minute walk
• Various trendy beach bars a few steps. Ciao Mediterraneo Intercontinetal Bar next door
• Watersports rentals a few steps away (wave runners, kayaks, parasail, and banana boats among others)
• Surfing Lessons ~ 10 minute walk
• Bike Rental ~ 5 minute walk
• Isla Verde is the nicest beach of San Juan ~ the place to see and be seen
• No need to rent a car
• Everything is within very easy and safe walking distance (day and night)
• Public bus to Old San Juan stops in our building ~ 0.75 ¢ each way
• 10 minute drive from airport with absolutely no airport noise ~ $10 per cab
• To rent a car for a day there is 24 hour Charlie Car Rental across the street
* You will not want to stay anywhere else and then have to travel by car at night, even on small distances, because you end up in a condo in a small very quiet nearby street, or on the other very quiet side of Isla Verde (next to the Ritz and the Courtyard Marriott). Only the condos on Isla Verde Ave. that are near the Intercontinental and El San Juan Hotel are the ones you can truly walk to/from at any time of the day AND night, even with small children. This area of Isla Verde Ave has lots of light at night, security and tourists walking around at all times, yet our condo is very quiet, you will not hear any street noise.
DAY TRIPS ACTIVITIES:
• Stroll along El Yunque Forest numerous trails that lead you to stunning waterfalls
• Zoom through amazing lush tropical mountains in ziplines for all ages and ability levels
• Paddle through calm and enchanting mangrove island forests
• Experience one of the world’s bioluminescent lagoons in a night kayak or electric boat trip
• Enjoy horseback riding along the scenic Mameyes River
• Ride a mountain bike or ATV along the foothills of El Yunque Forest
• Unwind in a sailing or catamaran snorkeling day trip to the Spanish Virgin Islands
• Catch the ferry to the unspoiled Flamenco Beach in Culebra, constantly named as one of the most beautiful in the world by travel experts
* You will need to rent a car to get to these day trips or join a tour.
* Guests are provided a detailed list of nearby restaurants, day trips, things to do, tips and recommendations on tour companies. Check out our previous guests’ comments.
$200 refundable damage deposit is due 7 days prior to arrival, and refunded within 5 days of departure, provided no damages or smoking or visitors - or - instead of paying the $300 refundable damage deposit, you can instead decide to pay a $55 non-refundable fee. This $55 fee will cover you the first $400.00 in accidental damage.
**20% penalty of the Total Cost if cancellation is more than 90 days prior to arrival
**50% penalty of the Total Cost if cancellation is between 30 - 90 days prior to arrival
**No refund for cancellation within 30 days prior to arrival
Keywords: Coral Beach, condo, Isla Verde, Intercontinental Hotel, budget, airport
PR Island Vacation
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Feb 10, 2018
About PR Island Vacation
I am an attorney and CPA. I own various properties in Puerto Rico that I rent in a short term basis. Below you will find a list of all the properties. I am very committed to provide you the best service available and answer all questions in an expedite manner. It makes my day when I get thank you notes from guests commenting the great experience they had in my properties. Each of my properties is in a unique location, very carefully picked with the heart, not with the pocket in mind. These are properties I love and stay at on at a regular basis. You can check them out at: vrbo 484980 vrbo 333782 homeaway 971200 vrbo 96370
Why PR Island Vacation chose Isla Verde
The condo is located in the best area of Isla Verde next to all the action. Plus, the building is one of the nicest ones of the area with the best facilities, security and great maintenance... and a bus stop right in front of us. Although to purchase an apartment in this building is much more expensive than other buildings in the area, this was by far our best choice in Isla Verde because of the building location and facilities.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
We had a great one week vacation at this condo. You can't beat the location, right there on beautiful Isla Verde Beach. The apartment is cozy and has the basics you need: microwave, kitchen & utensils, coffee maker, laundry & dryer, 2 TV's with cable, a comfy bed and a sofa bed, towels and beach towels, beach chairs & cooler. We were 2 adults and 2 kids and we were fine. Across the street you will find CVS, 24-hour market, restaurants, chain restaurants (Burger King, Pizza Hut, etc). We didn't rent a car, we took the bus D53 to Old San Juan twice and did Uber to the Kids Museum (Museo del Nino in Carolina, highly recommended if you go with kids) and to the airport to return to US. It was so convenient that we didn't take trips to other beaches. Since I contact her the first time, Beatrice answered all my questions immediately. We had no problem at all checking in or out, and she answered my request for an extra blanket promptly. The pool and playground were very nice too. We wanted to have a beach vacation without spending tons of money and this condo really made it possible. I will definitely would go back - but next time I may try her condo with a view (ask Beatrice about her other condo with a view). The building is close to the airport but I didn't hear any noise. In brief, I'm glad I made this choice!
Great apartment. Easy access to lot of places to eat. Next to the beach. The owner was very responsive. Enjoyed the stay
the property was well kept, and security was great.overall experience was a
My overall experience was a great one. All the information given was on point. Loved the 'to do's' list. Everything was within walking or short driving distance.
My husband and I love this condo. I for one had stayed here with my daughter in-law and my grandson this past August. We enjoyed this condo so much that I rented it again for my husband and I. This apartment is so convenient and fully equipped. The pool area, the beach and the restaurants are all walking distance. Beatrice is the owner and is so friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this condo to all.
Very clean at a great location.
The property was very clean and had an awesome location. The kitchen was well equipped and the bed had a good mattress. For us having a pool was very important and I have to say that the pool of this building was fantastic. The apartment has beach chairs and a cooler to take to the beach. We loved being at the beach in the evening with a bottle of wine. The access to the beach is so convenient! We constantly took the stairs instead of the elevator and in just 1 minute, we would be at the beach. We will miss this lot. Will definitely return.
Such a pleasant stay
We had a lovely stay in this apartment. It was clean, modern, colorfully decorated and had great natural light. The washer and dryer was a great convenience. Bed was very comfortable and the A/C cooled the apartment well. The location in Isla Verde is unbeatable. There is a mall across the street with everything from a 24/7 convenience store to pizza and a beauty salon. The beach is so beautiful and calm (condo has beach chairs). There are many restaurant options nearby. The one we loved the most is El Alambique (beachfront) with great food and even better happy hours. The communication with the owner was great. I strongly recommend this condo. We had a great stay.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
$300 refundable damage deposit is due 7 days prior to arrival, and refunded within 5 days of departure, provided no damages or smoking or visitors. Instead of paying the $300 refundable damage deposit, you can instead decide to pay a $65 non-refundable fee. This $65 fee will cover you the first $1,000 in accidental damage.