The Ideal Rental - Downtown St. John's(13 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 2 Bedrooms,1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
This two bedroom home located in downtown St. John's is the perfect getaway offering all the amenities you need for your home away from home.
Featuring great kitchen perfect for cooking at home, cozy fireplace, comfortable furniture, a separate office with wireless internet. There is a basement apartment located on the property, but there is a separate entance and parking. Please read reviews for information regarding.
Location: This property is just a few minutes from St. John's downtown core, the famous George Street and Signal Hill National Historic Site, offering scenic walking trails and spectacular views of Newfoundland's rugged coastline. The airport is located just 9km away.
Renting Year Round $200/night - $1300/week + $100 cleaning fee. (3 Night Minimums, Price Canadian)
Things to do when you arrive...
You'll be charmed by the blend of English and Irish, New World and Old and a culture & style as fresh as the breeze that always blows on Signal Hill. There's so much to do while here, so this is my short list of things not to miss during your visit. All things listed here are with 20 minutes from your doorstep.
The property also has a basement apartment attached which I use when in the City. It has it's own separate enterence and driveway, please read reviews for further information. As well, there is a German Shepard that stays on the property at times, but will not affect your stay. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
• Comfortable Furniture
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Two Bedrooms with Queen Size Beds
• Complimentary High Speed Internet
• Stereo and CD Player
• Front & Back Deck with Patio Furniture
Keywords: downtown, george street, st. johns, affordable, barbeque, free, internet, wifi, all inclusive
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- AVAILABLE FOR NIGHTLY, WEEKLY, AND MONTHLY STAYS This two bedroom home located in downtown St. John's is the perfect getaway offering all the amenities you need for your home away from home. Owner is currently away for the summer and property is being managed by a friend. Featuring great kitchen perfect for cooking at home, cozy fireplaces, comfortable furniture, a separate office with wireless internet. Location: This property is just a few minutes from St. John's downtown core, the famous George Street and Signal Hill National Historic Site, offering scenic walking trails and spectacular views of Newfoundland's rugged coastline. The airport is located just 9km away. Facilities: • Comfortable Furniture • Fully Equipped Kitchen • Two Bedrooms with Queen Size Beds • Dedicated Desk Top Computer • Complimentary High Speed Internet • Stereo...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $74.83
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Why the Owner Chose Central St. John's, St. John's, NL, Canada:
Due to the beautiful scenery and incomparable hospitality found here in Newfoundland.
- Primary: +1 7096910877
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Home is all brick with hardwood flooring. Decks on front & back.
Master Bedroom Queen size with light but warm down filled comforter.
Second Bedroom Queen size with light but warm down filled comforter.
Kitchen has been newly renovated equipped with new appliances.
House is very warm, note here the Xmas tree has been taken down now :)
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.