• 'Greenhaven' is a TOP RATED, 5-STAR LUXURY apartment in an elegant 19th century townhouse that opens onto an award-winning private garden square. Enjoy SUPERB STYLE, COMFORT, COMPLIMENTARY MONEY-SAVING 'EXTRAS '& VALUE for your travel budget that's rarely matched by other comparably-sized and priced holiday properties. Perfect for discerning travellers who want a tried-and-trusted "as advertised" rental that delivers exceptional hospitality & guest experience. Central air conditioning for hot summer months.
• One of HIGHEST RATED VRBO/HomeAway properties. With 100+ five-star guest reviews, Greenhaven rates in TOP 10 of 1200+ Westminster area rentals and TOP 100 out of all 26,500+ London properties! "5-star EVERYTHING," "Hidden Jewel," "Perfect in Every Way," "Wonderful Oasis," "Great Space/Great Value/Fantastic Location," "Exquisite Gem in the Heart of the City," and "Amazing place. Look no further. Nothing else can compare!” are among the hundreds of favorable comments that suggest you can't go wrong choosing Greenhaven for your London stay.
• CONVENIENT & UPSCALE LOCATION. Situated in one of London's MOST EXCLUSIVE (SW1), SAFE AND ACCESSIBLE AREAS for visiting major sites. Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Tate Gallery, Victoria & Albert Museum, Museum of Natural History, the National Gallery and the trendy shops, department stores, restaurants and markets of Belgravia, Sloan Square/Chelsea, Mayfair and Knightsbridge and West End theatres within 15-20 minute walk or underground/bus ride.
• ALL YOU NEED OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR. Victoria Underground, train, and bus and stations, hop-off/hop on tour buses, cafes, pubs, restaurants, food stores, and shops, only 3-5 minute walk. Easy access to sights outside London, including Cambridge, Oxford, Hampton Court Palace, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Windsor Castle, Brighton, Highclere Castle (setting for Downton Abbey TV series), Bath and Stonehenge.
• MANY COMPLIMENTARY, MONEY-SAVING EXTRAS & AMENITIES rarely provided by other rentals: Free private car service pick up from Heathrow/Gatwick airports to Greenhaven for stays of 7 nights or more. (If you're staying less than 7 nights, a $15 voucher is offered to offset its cost to you if you choose to use the service.) ALL INCLUDED in your rate: CHOICE OF WINE (bottle of sparkling wine, white or red). Fully-stocked "MAXI BAR" with crystal DECANTERS OF SPIRITS (gin, rum, scotch and vodka) and a variety of MIXERS. English ALES & CIDERS, NESPRESSO COFFEE BAR with 16 different brews and dozens of Twinings teas. GOURMET GOODIES such as chocolate, biscuits and shortbread. Kitchen stocked with COOKING OILS, VINEGARS, HERBS & SPICES so all you have to shop for are groceries! Fast WIFI. International CALLING to USA. Smart (Internet-enabled) HDTV with NETFLIX ACCESS. Deluxe bedding/ROBES/SLIPPERS/TOILETRIES. Electronic MASSAGE CHAIR to relax neck and back muscles. Washer and dryer with laundry supplies. Temperature controlled central AIR CONDITIONING and heating. Professional laundered and pressed linens.
• WORRY-FREE ARRIVAL & IN-PERSON GREETING. Our 24/7 accessible property manager will be awaiting for you upon arrival for easy check in and key exchange, apartment/private garden/neighborhood overview.
• VALUE FOR MONEY: Hard-to-beat rates based on the superb level of care and comfort provided, complimentary amenities and liberal cancellation policy rarely offered by other similarly priced rentals.
• Since 2007, EXPERIENCED Family-owned/operated business with luxury holiday rentals in London, Paris, Southern France.
• Discount on London rates when booking both our London and Paris property, a luxury penthouse with stunning Eiffel Tower views, www.vrbo.com/125613.
FYI: BUYER BEWARE! Hundreds of short-term rentals, many run by inexperienced owners or agencies looking to make a quick buck, have recently flooded the London market so be aware before you book! Read all the guest reviews. If there are few -- or worst yet, none -- think twice about selecting the property. And don’t forget to check the fine print for any hidden charges.
WHAT TO EXPECT: This light-filled, lower-ground floor apartment with private gated entrance is part of a listed historic building that sits opposite the private garden of Eccleston Square. Everything needed for day-to-day living . . . cafes, pubs, restaurants, supermarkets, convenience stores, green markets, bakeries, health food shops, pharmacies, dry cleaners, and international newsstands . . . are all within a 2-10 minute walk.
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION: Greenhaven is newly refurbished by European architectural & design firms, air-conditioned/centrally heated and fully-furnished with a mix of contemporary and antique décor. By London standards it's very large (625 square feet) for a one-bed, one-bath apartment. It's designed with the idea of bringing the look and feel of the garden inside with a calm natural palette sparked by carefully placed bursts of color. Sixteen foot high ceilings and large windows in the main living/dining area contribute to its very open, light and airy feel.
LIVING/DINING AREA: The main living/dining area has a table with seating for four, a comfortable king-size sleeper sofa. The furniture is set in front of non-working fireplace and a built-in wall unit/library with a large selection of books on London, as well as English history and culture. Atop of the decorative fireplace is a 42” Smart (Internet enabled) Samsung flat-panel HDTV with separate sound bar for enhanced listening pleasure. There's access to 100+ channels, including CNN International, Sky News International and BBC World plus hundreds of movies on demand. For those who must work while away, there's FREE high speed WIFI, wireless phones with FREE international calling to the U.S., Canada, Australia, Europe and other countries.
MODERN KITCHEN: Gourmet cooks can enjoy a fully-equipped kitchen with granite countertops, state-of-the-art appliances (stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, small appliances) and lovely tabletop accessories. The kitchen is stocked with everything needed to enhance delicious meals, including a variety of basic culinary supplies, such as spices, oils, vinegars, flour & other staple items so you don't have to buy things you'll only be using a few times.
MODERN BATH: The modern bathroom suite features a glass-enclosed walk-in shower with large rainfall shower head, ample shelving/storage and washer and dryer units.
TRANQUIL BEDROOM: A romantic bedroom with a queen-size mattress is topped with a sumptuous 3-inch deep featherbed wrapped in fine Egyptian cotton linens. Add to that, a fine Hungarian goose down comforter, and you feel as though you're sleeping between layers of soft clouds. A well-designed halogen lighting system, including personal reading lamps, allows you to select your preferred level of illumination.