Beachfront Condo in Beautiful Salinas Ecuador(6 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:6 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo is on 11th Floor across from Yacht Club
Two Degrees South has the entire 11th floor directly across from the yacht club. The condo has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large living room, large kitchen & very large deck. An optional 3rd bedroom with full bathroom and laundry room is also available. May be combined with adjacent apartment to accommodate total of 10 people. See HomeAway Listing NUMBER 3492213
In our opinion this is the finest location on the Malecon (beachfront road). We are at the center of all beachfront activities. Whether you want to rent a watercraft, go fishing, whale watching, or just enjoy the beach, we have it all. We are situated on a large shallow bay, but twelve miles from shore the water is 20,000 feet deep. Ernest Hemingway once said Salinas has the best fishing in the world. Within a few minutes walk you can select from many good restaurants. Across the road the water is warm and the waves are gentle, so your children can play in the water while you watch from your rented beach chair and umbrella. You can purchase ice cream, sandwiches, coconuts, or a bottle of beer from beach vendors that cater to your every need.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- On floor 11
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Private Chef
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 3-6
- You may rent the entire 11th floor, which would include 5 bedrooms. See separate listing 3492213 to rent this apartment.The main area's 'condo' first bedroom opens to the deck, has en suite bathroom, TV, air conditioning and spectacular views. The second bedroom has en suite bathroom, view of city, and air conditioning. The condo only would accommodate 4 adults. If you choose to combine with the 'apartment' the 3rd bedroom has two large windows that have views of the city and the Pacific side of the peninsula and en suite bathroom. The 4th bedroom has two twin beds that can be put together to form a king size bed, air conditioning, chest of drawers, and en suite bathroom. The apartment can accommodate 4 adults, combine both units for to accommodate 8 adults. All bedrooms have high quality linens, all bathrooms come stocked with high quality towels and wash clothes, soap and shampoo. All bedrooms have heavy drapes that can be closed to darken the room for late morning sleep-in....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- The parking lot is behind a locked gate, however no car is necessary here. Taxi, bus service is sufficient for your needs. The condo has a 24-hour guard for your security. For additional cost the following available: English/Spanish speaking staff to arrange a bus to bring you from the airport in Guayaquil to the front door of the condo, and any desired tours or other activities. English speaking chef is well known for his sushi and pizza skills, and is available for intimate private meals or larger groups there in the condo. Maid service, and laundry is available upon request. We can arrange for eco-tours: bird, whale and seal watching. Deep-sea fishing, banana boat, water ski, paddle boats, and jet-ski rental is available directly in front of the condo. We can also arrange to have a tarp and sand chairs available for you, then when you're ready, have mixed drinks and lunch delivered to you on the beach in front of the condo....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Coin Laundry
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
10Rates subject to change with Seasons or Events
$300 security deposit (refundable after your stay) required at booking. $500.00 during holiday season.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 3 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Car: Not Necessary
The parking lot is behind a locked gate, however no car is necessary here. Taxi, bus service is sufficient for your needs. The condo has a 24-hour guard for your security. For additional cost the following available: English/Spanish speaking staff to arrange a bus to bring you from the airport in Guayaquil to the front door of the condo, and any desired tours or other activities. English speaking chef is well known for his sushi and pizza skills, and is available for intimate private meals or larger groups there in the condo. Maid service, and laundry is available upon request. We can arrange for eco-tours: bird, whale and seal watching. Deep-sea fishing, banana boat, water ski, paddle boats, and jet-ski rental is available directly in front of the condo. We can also arrange to have a tarp and sand chairs available for you, then when you're ready, have mixed drinks and lunch delivered to you on the beach in front of the condo.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Born in small town Ontario Canada. I moved West to Alberta when I was 25 and opened a furniture store. Ten years ago I sold the business and re-opened as a franchisee for The Brick, Canada's Largest volume Furniture retailer. Last year while traveling to Salinas Ecuador I saw some properties and a year later I returned and purchased these two units on the 11th floor of Vista Del Mar. You can see both listings here, 1509542 and 1509543.
Why the Owner Chose Salinas, Santa Elena, Ecuador:
The infrastructure in Ecuador is being upgraded especially the major roads. The beaches in Salinas are clean and the climate is warm but not so much in the Caribbean. Temperature vary from 75-85 and usually come with a nice ocean breeze.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The country is very diverse with sandy beaches and some great surfing in Montanita which is north of Salinas. The uniqueness of the Andes with there spectacular views and the rain forests. 18,000 foot high mountains with snow or cloud forests make this small country possibly the most diverse in the world.
- Primary: +011 7805739781
- Secondary: +593 993292657 This is my managers number, Jaime Ortiz
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Salinas Condos, located on the Pacific
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Yacht Club as seem from Balcony
Ensuite for Middle Bedroom
My suite is second from the top. Full balcony
New Living Room Furniture
Back of Peninsula
Living Room and Kitchen
Kitchen overlooking Ocean
Bedroom with access to Balcony
Jacuzzi in Master Bathroom
From master Bathroom
New Patio Furniture
Malecon photo from Balcony
Back of Peninsula
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.