Luxurious Home, Deep Water, Floating Water Mat, Fun for Everyone(13 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Estate, 5 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 5 Baths, (Sleeps 16)
WE DO NOT ALLOW WEDDINGS, RECEPTIONS, OR OTHER LARGE GATHERINGS.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- 4600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 16
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
- 12 Feet deep water off boathouse, 200 yards to mainlake, breathtaking sunset and mainlake views, water floating mat, hot tub, beautiful flat lot, outdoor deluxe kitchen/bar area, stone fire pit, 2 outdoor bars, shaded area on boathouse, 6 chaises and bar table for 10 and jump off area with water sprayer on sundeck on top of boathouse, 3 refrigerators, 4 flatscreen TVs, 7 TVs total, two fully equipped kitchens, dining room for 8, two large living areas, basement with pool table, 42' flatscreen TV and wall hung flatscreen for watching games, kitchen, sectional couch, poker table, extra large bonus room with full bath two couches , Double Bed, queen bed, pub table, video game TV and flatscreen. Large decks with comfortable sitting areas, basketball goal, upscale neighborhood, close to lots of restaurants, grocery stores and shopping this is called the 'fun house' with something for everyone to have an unforgettable vacation!...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Paddle Boating
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Memorial Day Weekend
May 26 - May 29, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 9 - Sep 5, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $200
- Refundable Damage Deposit $800
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. $800 refundable security deposit required with contract. Total rental fees due 30 days prior to reservation.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: We are a family that owns our own business. When we go to the lake, we want to relax and we want to have everything fun at our fingertips! We have 3 children from a young teenager to early and mid twenties. They all love coming to the lake! It is the best vacation we have ever had where all members are entertained and can't wait to go back! We enjoy having several families with us when we go. We love having the house full, that is why there is so much seating and so many 'gathering spots'.
Why the Owner Chose Littleton, NC, USA:
We owned a home on the lake before this one. That experience helped us to get everything we wanted and needed in this one! We wanted deep water, sun all day, a flat lot and my husband HAD to have SUNSET AND MAINLAKE VIEWS! We got it all in an upscale neighborhood that has one of the easiest drives to the lake.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The house is close enough to Pea Hill creek that we boat over to the marina for ice cream or breakfast or lunch almost every day (not to mention gas). The neighborhood is great that we can run and walk . The nicer restaurants on the water are close enough to boat to easily! The grocery stores are close as well as restuarants and shopping by land. Inside you have two living areas. The downstairs is a recreation area for everyone! Pool table, poker table, large sectional couch, kitchen, 2 tvs.
- Primary: 757-647-3681
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Firepit, Hot tub, Outdoor kitchen, sitting areas on deck above and below.
Pool Table, Poker Table, 2 Flat Screen TVs, Sectional Sofa, Full Kitchen dwnstrs
Our "Starbucks" sitting area.
Upstairs living room area
Jump off top boathouse, jump on water trampoline or relax at bar in the shade!
King Bedroom, luxurious bathroom with Tiled, DOUBLE SHOWERHEADS!
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 01, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing