Appalachian - 2BR / 2BA on Top Floor with Great Mountain Views(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Hotel
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bath On 4th Floor. King Bed In Master Br. Sleeps 8
1) America's Largest Snow Tubing Park with 30 Full-Sized Lanes plus 5 Kids Tubing Lanes
3) Two new BagJump air bags, which are essentially inflatable landing pads that cushion landings off of jumps, are located at the South Terrain Park and Vernon Base all winter long.
4) Two of New Jersey's most indulgent spa retreats, Reflections & Elements, both rank among the Top 30 Spas in America and are less than 5 minutes away from the condo.
5) Mountain Creek Waterpark is NJ’s largest waterpark. With a variety of 22 different rides and slides Mountain Creek Waterpark offers something for kids and adults of all ages.
6) The Alpine Mountain Coaster is a cross between an alpine slide and a twisting rollercoaster and is the newest addition to Mountain Creek for the 2012 season (seasonal)
7) The Soaring Eagle is a new family-friendly attraction lets you experience the sensation of flying, while soaring down the mountainside on a suspended cable (seasonal)
8) Mountain Creek Bike Park offers one of the longest lift-served Mountain Biking seasons in North America with over 40 miles of trails and arguably the most efficient mountain bike lift in the world (seasonal)
9) World-class golf at the following courses Ballyowen, Wild Turkey, Black Bear, Crystal Springs, Minerals, Cascades and Great Gorge (seasonal)
10) Several horseback riding tours, ice skating and some fishing and hiking at a nearby state park
11) Last but not least The Appalachian is located near several unique local attractions including Warwick Winery and the Village of Warwick which is described as a blend of commerce, culture and history. Many have written about Warwick's unique charm and diverse sophistication.
All of this is just 47 miles from NYC...hope you get to experience it for yourself soon.
Member since: 2012
- On floor 4
- Max. occupancy 8
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Ski In/Ski Out
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
NO ADDITIONAL FEES OR TAXES!!! (unlike the hotel which charges 15%)
All major credit cards accepted via PayPal
2 night minimum on weekends/holidays only.
2 night stay includes a departure cleaning.
Rates subject to change.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 38 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.