Upscale on Mesquite Fairway! Incredible Golf/Mountain Views!!(18 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
Even though the views are amazing you will still feel private and enjoy the quietness on the patio due its orientation and location within the complex. Being an end unit of this building (versus an interior unit) gives you a wide view of the golf course all the way to the mountains.
- Bulidings are an attractive Mediterranean style with ceramic tile roofs. Condo is approximately 1200 sq ft.
- Condo is nestled comfortably on the golf course and within the complex so as not to be near any streets. It is quiet, and relaxing.
- Pool (1 of 4 in this Phase) spa, and tennis court (recently re-surfaced) are just steps from the front door of this condo! They too, have incredible mountain views.
- Living room and Master Bedroom have new flat screen TV's. LR has a separate stereo with an I-Pod docking station. 2nd/guest bedroom has a new flat screen TV with DVD only.
- Master Suite is spacious and has golf/mountain views. It features a new Cal King size bed with duvet, its own full bath and access to the patio.
- 2nd/guest bedroom includes new Queen size bed with duvet, private patio, and close proximity to full second bath.
- High speed internet with Wi-FI is included.
- New Full Size Washer and Dryer.
- Walking/bicycle path runs close by and downtown Palm Springs is only 1.5 miles away! Palm Springs is like a village with world class restaurants and bars with live music to suit all tastes.
- The beaches of Southern California and Amusement Parks of LA are only a 2 hr drive away. San Diego 2.5 hrs away.
- Palm Springs International Airport is a short 5 min drive from the condo. You would never know it, since you cannot even hear it from the property.
You will not be dissapointed with this Condo and we truly believe you will want to come back! Thanks for looking!
Keywords: Condo, condominium, townhouse, Palm Springs, golf, golf course, view, mountain, pool, downtown, flat, gated, ground floor, tennis, spa, renovated, upscale, 2 bath, 2 bedroom, full kitchen, newer, king.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Golf Course Front
- Golf Course View
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Apr 30, 2017
7 night min stay
May 1 - Oct 31, 2017
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee $95
- Property Damage Protection $99
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 2 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: My wife, 2 grown kids and I love coming to the desert from Washington State to enjoy the weather, the Village lifestyle of Palm Springs, and discover new activities on every trip.
Why the Owner Chose Palm Springs, CA, USA:
We have been coming to the desert 2-3 times per year for 15 years. We have stayed in most of the major hotels and several condo complexes. We have rented in Mesquite Country Club at least 12 times. When this unit came on the market we HAD to buy it due to its quiet location, views, and steps to pool. We really enjoyed renovating it and supplying it with all brand new furnishings.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The close proximity to downtown Palm Springs, while being on a quiet golf course, is unusual and probably our favorite benefit. We love spending the day at the pool or golfing, come home for relaxation on the patio and then either BBQ or head downtown for dinner and/or entertainment. There are many hiking trails within 5 miles of the condo for any length and skill level. Being next to 1 of the 4 pools in this phase means it is easy to keep your drink full, and since there are multiple pools none ever seem crowded. This condo has everything you would want in a Desert Condo Vacation.
- Primary: (360) 791-7990
- Secondary: 360-866-3510
Links to more information:
View from Patio
View from Patio
View from Patio
Guest Bed (Bedroom #2)
View from Patio
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 01, 2016
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- Calendar last updated 09/16/2016
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.