Holiday Isle Properties
About Holiday Isle Properties
Holiday Isle Properties
Check-in: 5:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Max guests:10 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
It was a wonderful experience staying here!
The pictures are slightly different then the actual 2nd bedroom so make sure you read the description about the 2nd bedroom and not go off the pictures! But other than that everything was great! The beach access was very convenient!! We will be coming back to stay!!
Gated, family friendly beach resort
- Good communication from rental company once I booked, very kind and responsive to my many questions
- surprised us with Beach toy buckets for the kids which was a nice treat
- spacious place with plenty of kitchen counter space, large balcony, sea breeze and dolphin view
- lots of families, they work hard to keep this place family friendly. one day some loud frat boys arrived and they stuck out like a sore thumb and were quickly warned by security and there were no further issues
- gated entrance with security guard so very safe feeling
- the place was clean
- plenty of parking
- nice heated outdoor pool
- 1 mile from grocery store and the strip but immediate neighborhood is quiet
- nice sand beach
- one live electric outlet behind couch with no cover plate but was fixed next day
- no frozen pizza cutter or tray
- drip coffee instead of Keurig
- some of the bath fixtures outdated
Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback and we will bring the recommendations to the owner. Inlet Reef is a great property and they are truly spacious for a 2 BR unit. We hope you give us an opportunity to help with your next family vacation needs. Thanks again, Holiday Isle Properties
Wonderful condo & location
Our second time to this condo - Wonderful condo & location ~ thanks so much!
Inlet Reef 318 - Wonderful stay!
We loved the condo. Great space. It was clean, spacious, and still had a great view even on the side. We could sit outside hear the ocean and receive the wind from the beach.
Bedrooms were spacious. Would have loved a ceiling fan in the first (smaller) bedroom. But overall it was a great stay. We had plenty of room in the master bath for multiple people to get ready at once.
Beach was clean, as was the pool. My son loved the heated pool in April. It was the only reason I got in! The beach chairs you can rent on the beach were perfect.