About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6
Come take a look at the beautiful Inlet Reef room 318. As you enter the condo through the entry way, you'll first come to the large, spacious kitchen. The kitchen has a full size refrigerator, oven, and dishwasher, and also all the dishes, silverware, and accessories you need to prepare your favorite meal. There's TWO dining tables and dining areas, allowing comfortable seating for 10 total. The living room is all tile and has a TV/DVD player with plenty of upscale furniture including a couch that has a Queen size sleeper. The master bedroom has a King size bed with a HDTV/DVD player, and the master bathroom is very large with two different vanity areas and sinks. The Guest bedroom has a Queen bed and an HDTV/DVD player as well. The condo is done all in tile except for both bedrooms which have carpet. The outside balcony offers a partial gulf view and a wet bar with an outside sink. This condo sleeps 6 guests with comfort and ease. The condo has been updated throughout. It comes with a full size washer/dryer, and complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi internet capabilities. With all this, AND you can walk to the beach in under a minute, why wait? Book now!
Holiday Isle Properties
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 5:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Gated, family friendly beach resort
- Good communication from rental company once I booked, very kind and responsive to my many questions
- surprised us with Beach toy buckets for the kids which was a nice treat
- spacious place with plenty of kitchen counter space, large balcony, sea breeze and dolphin view
- lots of families, they work hard to keep this place family friendly. one day some loud frat boys arrived and they stuck out like a sore thumb and were quickly warned by security and there were no further issues
- gated entrance with security guard so very safe feeling
- the place was clean
- plenty of parking
- nice heated outdoor pool
- 1 mile from grocery store and the strip but immediate neighborhood is quiet
- nice sand beach
- one live electric outlet behind couch with no cover plate but was fixed next day
- no frozen pizza cutter or tray
- drip coffee instead of Keurig
- some of the bath fixtures outdated
Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback and we will bring the recommendations to the owner. Inlet Reef is a great property and they are truly spacious for a 2 BR unit. We hope you give us an opportunity to help with your next family vacation needs. Thanks again, Holiday Isle Properties
Wonderful condo & location
Our second time to this condo - Wonderful condo & location ~ thanks so much!
Inlet Reef 318 - Wonderful stay!
We loved the condo. Great space. It was clean, spacious, and still had a great view even on the side. We could sit outside hear the ocean and receive the wind from the beach.
Bedrooms were spacious. Would have loved a ceiling fan in the first (smaller) bedroom. But overall it was a great stay. We had plenty of room in the master bath for multiple people to get ready at once.
Beach was clean, as was the pool. My son loved the heated pool in April. It was the only reason I got in! The beach chairs you can rent on the beach were perfect.