Lake View 'Ritz' Huron Beach House Near Cedar Point, Park&Pier(4 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms + Den, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 12-15)
My husband and I built this lovely home which is right around the corner from our own home that we live in. We have four children and our home in the summer is like a vacation every day. We knew that other families would absolutely love this area as there is so much to do that it could not be done in just one visit. We expect to have people come back again and again just to experience everything!! Huron Ohio is that gem that not many people are aware of. You have the lake, fishing, golfing, water parks, the Lake Erie islands, Cedar Point. The list goes on and on. We really expect to get to be friends with all who stay and hope that we are able to help them have the greatest vacation possible. Our 4 kids, 14 and younger are really excited also to have the opportunity to make new friends!
Keywords: New; profesionally decorated; upper level house (first level is a garage);double deck (upper and lower); access to park, swimming beach and pier, fishing, cedar point, Kalahari, shopping, lake erie, restaurants, boat ramp, grill, air conditioner, kelly's island, Put-N- Bay, Middle Bass, ferry's, sandusky, huron, vermilion, private beach, playground, private pier, private trout club fishing
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2011
- Max. occupancy 15
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15, Beds for 12-15
- Double Beds (1) Double in the master sleeps 2., Child Beds (2) Pack N Play available; Loveseat that will sleep a child & Have safety rail for loveseat if used for bed., Sleep Sofa or Futons (2) Couch and chaise lounge can both sleep an adult, Bunk Beds (2) Full on full with full trundle in bedroom 2 (sleeps 6); twin on twin with twin trundle in bedroom 3 (sleeps 3), Murphy Beds (1) Twin matress sleeps one....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- EVERYTHING NEW! Ipod docking station; 4 flat screen tv/dvd players; granite/marble in bathrooms, kitchen, bar; whole house custom built and professionally decorated; upper deck w/lake view, grill, table& chairs; laundry baskets in every room; dressers in every room; large closets in every room with hangers; huge custom built kitchen; carport can cover 2 cars and park 4 more on property; long backyard for catch, sports etc; backyard fire pits; soaps, dish detergent, washing machine soap, cleaning supplies, sweaper included; completely furnished; need bring only food and personal sundry items; alarm clocks; book library, parlor games. Bikes for rent if you need them. Call for info-you will love it!!!!!...moreless
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Lake View:
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Catering Available
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - May 23, 2017
2 night min stay
Cedar Point Season 2017
May 25 - Oct 31, 2017
2 night min stay
2017-2018 Off Season
Nov 1 - May 24, 2018
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $175
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Tax Rate 4.5%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
1 minute walk to sandy beach, park, bb court, hourseshoes, fishing, swimming, pier, view of cedar point and the lake erie islands, Sawmill golf course minutes away, public free boat ramp in Huron, lake erie islands readily accessible with ferries in Sandusky Ohio, Harley Davidson national bike week in Sandusky Ohio in June, Kalahari and Great Wolf water park minutes away, great shopping, dining, live entertainment, nearby. Just ask for info!!!!
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: I am an attorney and my husband is an engineer. We love the summer because we work hard all year and take advantage of the fantastic summers here in Huron Ohio. We love boating, sports, fine dining and wine-- cannot forget the wine!!
Why the Owner Chose Huron, OH, USA:
We chose to build a rental house right by our own home so that family and friends would be able to enjoy the area the way we do.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Enjoying a brand new facility with no worries is such a great experience!!
- Primary: 4192713134
- Secondary: 4194332525
Living room, bar, flat screen, ipod docking station, fireplace.
Closer view of kitchen.
Full on Full on Full bunk w/trundle. Flat screen TV. Large walk in closet.
Master bedroom. 4 poster bed with large dresser/walk in closet. Flat SC TV/DVD
Sandy beach and pier 30 second walk from rental.
Park with basketball court and view of lake. 30 seconds from rental.
View of custom kitchen with all top of the line appliances and granitte island.
View of living room.
Jack N'Jill bedroom; flatscreen tv/dvd; twin bunk w/ trundle bed. Sleeps 3.
2nd full bath for jack n jill bedrooms. 2 sinks and 2 vanities. All granite.
Other view of master bedroom.
Master bath, double sink with granite counter and double vanity.
View of home from street. Carport on right of photo, double deck on left.
Private prop. in Vermilion- day trips, owned by property owner for renters use.
3 acre private beach and pier in Vermilion Ohio that renters have day access to.
Park 30 second walk from rental.
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 30, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.