Enjoy Whale Watching, Beautiful Sunsets, Rainbows, Sea Turtles from Our Lanai(23 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, sleeps 2, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath with large walk in shower
* Quiet and relaxing complex
* Free Off street parking
* Sixty-seven unit complex. Recently completed building renovations - A jewel of the West Side!
* Incredible ocean views from the lanai as well as from the inside of the unit
* Choice of sunbathing locations; lanai, pool side and sundeck overlooking the ocean
* Tropical 2 acre setting with banana trees, lime trees and flowering plants and palm trees
* New Shuffle board
*Aloha deck over the ocean is the perfect spot to watch Sea Turtles which come in a couple of times a day to feed
* Recently renovated condo
* Fully stocked kitchen, all paper products, bath and facial tissues, paper towels, provided during your entire stay. you provide your food & beverage
* Beach gear provided (beach chairs, towels, beach bags, boogie boards, pool noodles & beach mats, and a cooler & freezer packs for trips to the beach and sightseeing around the Island. Binoculars for whale watching.
* All linens are here and ready for your use
*Pillows and mattress covers are replaced every 6 months
* New Flat screen tv
* Walk in shower
* Cal-King bed
* Queen size sleeper sofa
* Newly carpeted living room & bedroom
* Lanai has a large table and 4 new cushioned chairs and a chaise lounge for relaxing and sunning
* Free long distance calling to the mainland & Canada
* Secure WiFi available
* Raised toilet
Keywords:QUIET OCEANFRONT,WHALE WATCHING, TURTLES, SNORKELING,GOLF,NEWLY UPGRADED, BEAUTIFUL SUNSETS, RAINBOWS, ROMANTIC, A GREAT GETAWAY.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 1-2
- Calif. King size bed (1), Queen size sofa (1) Newly carpeted
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- 1 with walk-in oversized shower with tumblestone flooring and tile
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room:
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
PEAK SEASON RATES
Dec 15 - Apr 15, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 13.42%
A CLEANING FEE OF $130.00 IS PAID DIRECTLY TO MAUI CLEAN SPACE WHEN YOU CHECK OUT.
IF PAYING BY CREDIT CARD, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRANSACTION FEES ASSOCIATED WITH THE PAYMENT. ONCE YOUR CREDIT CARD PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A RECEIPT SHOWING THE AMOUNT OF THE TRANSACTION FEE. ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS ARE NOT PROVIDED UNTIL PAYMENT IN FULL IS RECEIVED.
CANCELLATION POLICY: SHOULD YOU CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION, YOU WOULD FORFEIT YOUR DEPOSIT,25% OF THE TOTAL RENTAL, UNLESS WE ARE ABLE TO RE-RENT THE CONDO.
HAWAII STATE TAX ID # TA-184-713-6256-01
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Hale Ono Loa is located in the village of Honokowai. The area consists of small low( heigtht not more than 4 floors) condos along with private homes. A great area for walking and visiting the local farmers market on MWF.
Year Purchased: 2001
About the owner: Bill & Marilyn are retired and divide our time between Maui & New Hampshire. We enjoy water aerobics at the Lahaina Aquatic Center. Worth looking into.
Why the Owner Chose Lahaina, HI, USA:
Honokowai has a wonderful 'village' feel. Lots of early morning walkers, a local farmer's market, a nearby coffee shop. Love the area!!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
* Local farmer's market within walking distance * Local beaches (for the walkers, close location to the condo: Honokowai Beach Park - perfect for families with play area & protected beach. Honoapiilani Beach park - the beginning of the Ka'anapli beaches and a great beach walk trail * Close to Kapalua, Ka'anpali & Lahaina. Right on the bus route, if you choose to use publlic transportation. * Championship golf courses nearby * Local activities (a few): horseback riding, zip line, paddle boards, deep sea fishing, surfing, cayaking, whale watching (also from your lanai!), tour boats, luaus, restaurants from on a budget pricing to $$$$. SO MUCH MORE!! * Eat out at one of the local restaurants, take out, or cook in the condo or at the complex new barbecue gas grills & eat on the lanai or on the sundeck both with incredible views of the ocean an.d watch the turtles right out front We provide all paper products(bath tissue, facial tissue & paper towels) along with dishwasher & laundry detergent during your entire stay. We also have 'pantry items' so you don't have to buy spices, etc. * Best sunset viewing in Maui from your lanai or on the sundeck! * Falling asleep to the sounds of the ocean and waking to the resident birds. Quiet and relaxing!
- Primary: 603-642-7371 East Coast
- Secondary: 603-702-2471 East Coast
View of the ocean , the island of Lanai and the sundeck from our lanai(deck)
Flat screen tv & stereo to enjoy Hawaiian music
Bedroom with Cal-king bed for a restful sleep listening to the soft ocean
view of LR & DR from bedroom
A better view...
large Lanai overlooking the pool with chaise lounge for sunning, table/4 chairs
A different sunset - Stairway to heaven or in Hawaiian known as Pukalani
One of the many beautiful red sunsets. Always spectacular and breathtaking
The pool at night Quiet time but so relaxing!
Updated kitchen with dishwasher icemaker, full refrig, electric stove microwave
Bathroom features granite countertop and cherry vanity
All new cherry wood linen closet with additional space for your use.
View of another beautiful sunset taken from the lanai
A passing cruise ship at sunset. There is always something different to see,
A sea turtle in front of the complex Keep your camera handy Yes it is real
Snorklers in front of the complex Best snorkeling around!
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, January 16, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.