Mountain Waterfall Views, Spacious, High End, Pristine Villa, Princeville, Kauai(45 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7-8 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, 5 Lanais, 3 Jacuzzis, Sleeps 10, 2 vehicle garage
• High end tasteful finishes and furnishings throughout. An exceptional architectural design brings you together with family & friends in the spacious Great Room, Media Rooms, and numerous Lanais with magnificent views of the golf course, mountains, waterfalls, rainbows and sunsets, while enjoying a private suite to retire to. Two car garage to park and enter the Villa via for those 'Hawaiian rain blessing arrivals'.
• Cascading water wall flows under the lanai at the entry to the master suites. Each suite and the master is at the end of a hall, complete onto itself. The master bedroom has a walk in shower and sunset lanai. A 4th bedroom/office combination has a fold out twin sofa and office desk with WiFi for the entire villa. There are also four air mattresses for sleeping in the media rooms or roomy suites.
• A large, fully furnished kitchen with stainless steel appliances & essential provisions, including bar stools for many cooks to gather. Dine by the Koi fishpond on the middle lanai, relax on the four other 1st & 2nd floor furnished lanais, or in the hot tub for tropical sunsets.
• Fresh bouquets await you in every booked suite (weather & season permitting)
• Numerous beach chairs, sun-umbrella's, boogie boards, snorkel gear, and lawn games for all.
• A 3-5 minute drive (or walk) to St. Regis Resort Spa and Restaurant or Poolside Dining with gorgeous Hanalei Bay, Bali Hai, & panoramic mountain views.
• Walk to your choice of:
o 4 beaches* to swim, snorkel, boogie board and beach comb.
o Queen's Bath to explore
o Tennis courts at Hanalei Bay Resort
o World Renowned Makai Golf Course (The Prince Golf Course is 5 minute drive)
• Within 10-15 minute of driving you can:
o Explore numerous sandy, beaches, hiking trails, Zip-Lines, horseback riding, & bike rides.
o Rent paddleboards, surfboards, kayaks, snorkel equipment in Hanalei for the Bay and River.
o Take Helicopter tours from the Princeville Airport with stunning views of; precipitous Na Pali Coastline with razor thin spires to the heavens; Wai'ale'ale Crater with waterfalls from all sides at 3,000 ft high; and finally Waimea Canyon, 'the Grand Canyon of the Pacific'.
o Find numerous restaurants, luaus, and shops of all kinds from Kilauea to Hanalei.
• All with the Abundance of Aloha Ambiance pervading the lush Kauai North Shore.
* 1) Pu’u Poa Beach by St Regis Resort, 2) Hideaways Beach by Pu’u Poa Resort Condos, 3) Hideaway Beach by Pali Ka Kua Resort Condos, 4) Kaweonui/Sealodge Beach accessed by path just beside gate at the Kaweonui Road cul de sac.
HI State TAT#W80333543-01
Member since: 2013
- 4207 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 10
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 7-10
- Booked bedrooms receive fresh tropical bouquets (weather & season permitting). Both master suites enjoy a lanai, large walk in closets, HDTV, walk in shower. Upper suite has iPhone/iPod radio. All bedrooms fully furnished with extra sheets, comforters and pillows. Master suites & bedrooms have extra deep mattresses. Four Single Air Mattresses available with electric pump for sleeping in either Media Room....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Granite, travertine, & African mahogany finishes throughout the bathrooms. Master Suites have: Expansive double sink counters Walk in showers (1st floor suite has honeymoon shower (two showers together in walk in shower), Private jacuzzi (1st floor jacuzzi is water jetted, 2nd floor jacuzzi has air bubbles). Water Closet Master Bedroom on 1st Floor has private bathroom & walk in shower....moreless
- Additional Services(best to book before arriving): Private & group Pilates, yoga or meditation (instructor teaches at St. Regis & Princeville Community Center). Many types of therapeutic & traditional massage. Bike & other equipment rentals available during your stay. Concierge for booking activities, therapeutic treatments, restaurants, golf course etc.. Babysitting & housekeeper. Private chef for all types of diets. Grocery pickup at Farmers Markets, Foodland, and Costco (pick-up typically Thurs. or Fri. for Costco). Farmers Markets on; Saturday 9-12pm: at Kilauea mini-golf course, Saturday 9:30-12pm: in Hanalei, just past the town center beside the soccer field, on the left. Tuesday 2-4pm: 1 mile past Hanalei going towards Ke'e Beach, Thursday 4:30-5:30pm: in the town of Kilauea, turn right at Kong Lung Center on the way to the Kilauea Lighthouse, ...moreless
- DVD Player:
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Mountain View
- Near The Ocean:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
Gourmet Chef Kitchen, fully furnished with all cooking essentials and staples. Over 20' of granite counter-top Counter top bar with 5 stools for All stainless steel appliances Blender provided...moreless
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Water Sports Gear:
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Spring Special 2017
Jan 6 - Mar 31, 2017
7 night min stay
May 7 - Aug 21, 2017
7 night min stay
Dec 22 - Dec 29, 2017
8 night min stay
New Years 2018
Dec 30 - Jan 6, 2018
8 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fees Collected $425 + tax
- Damage Waiver Fee $95 + tax
- Tax Rate 13.41%
If the calendar shows only 5 nights open between two previous bookings, then a 5 night booking is possible.
Reservations are only booked with 2 nights or less, or 7 nights or more, exist between previous bookings.
Holiday event bookings may be flexible 1-3 days when existing reservation dates allow.
Holiday Bookings require a $1,500 Deposit with the Balance Paid 90 days prior to Arrival.
Cancellations Require Confirmed Receipt 90 days Prior to Arrival.
HI State TAT&GET#W80333543-01
All Hawaii TAT & GET taxes are collected and paid as required by the law and with due respect for our Ohana working diligently at the State Capital.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Spacious, Luxurious, Pristine, 4 Bedroom Villa, 4,200 sq, ft.
Great Room with Sitting/Media Room, Front Entry, Kitchen and Dining (not shown)
1st Floor Master Suite with Jacuzzi on Lanai, Surrounded by Lush Tropical Flora
2nd Floor Private Master Suite with Bath, Lanai, & Walk In Closet
Private 3rd Master Bedroom with Walk In Shower Bathroom & Lanai
Spacious 2nd Floor Media Room, Mountain Panoramic View from Lanai
Tranquil Koi Pond by Dining Table on Private Middle Lanai
Comfy Front Lanai Amidst Vibrant Tropical Color
Lanai Views from 2nd Floor Master Suite
Koi Swimming in the Garden Pond by Middle Lanai
Pu'u Poa Beach, ½ Mile Walk, Rent Additional Water Gear Here, Awesome Sunset
Backdrop During Morning Yoga/Pilates At St. Regis ½ Mile Away
Panoramic Mountain and Waterfall Views from 2nd Floor Front Lanai
Chef's Kitchen with African Mahogany Cabinets & Wrap Around Granite Counter-Top
1st Floor Bath with Honeymoon Double Shower-Heads (showing only 1 of 2 vanities)
2nd Floor Master Suite Bubble Jacuzzi, Double Sinks, & Large Walk In Shower
Office/4th Bedroom Combo Looking On Serene Koi Pond
1st Floor Sitting & Media Room
Rear 1st Floor Lanai at Sunset Looking onto Expansive Golf Course Vista
Sunset Views: Makai Golf Course, St. Regis Resort & Hanalei Bay in the Backyard
Hot Tub for Four Overlooks Golf Course From 1st Floor Rear Lanai.
Five Bikes Added To The Goodies In The Garage For Pedaling Around Princeville
Hideaway's Beach - ¾ Mile Away
Blossoms Abound On All Sides Of The Villa And The Koi Pond
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.