About the property
- House4207 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay7 - 8 nights
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, 5 Lanais, 3 Jacuzzis, Sleeps 10, 2 vehicle garage
Beautiful, pristine, recently built luxury villa, fully furnished, perfect for 3 couples or extended family and friends getting together in heavenly paradise. African mahogany millworks, granite counter-tops, Brazilian cherry & travertine floors throughout. Relax in the tropical, tranquil expanse of lush flora surrounding the villa.
• High end tasteful finishes and furnishings throughout. An exceptional architectural design brings you together with family & friends in the spacious Great Room, Media Rooms, and numerous Lanais with magnificent views of the golf course, mountains, waterfalls, rainbows and sunsets, while enjoying a private suite to retire to. Two car garage to park and enter the Villa via for those 'Hawaiian rain blessing arrivals'.
• Cascading water wall flows under the lanai at the entry to the master suites. Each suite and the master is at the end of a hall, complete onto itself. The master bedroom has a walk in shower and sunset lanai. A 4th bedroom/office combination has a fold out twin sofa and office desk with WiFi for the entire villa. There are also four air mattresses for sleeping in the media rooms or roomy suites.
• Two media rooms, 5 HDTVs, including one above the jacuzzi in the 1st floor Master Suite.
• A large, fully furnished kitchen with stainless steel appliances & essential provisions, including bar stools for many cooks to gather. Dine by the Koi fishpond on the middle lanai, relax on the four other 1st & 2nd floor furnished lanais, or in the hot tub for tropical sunsets.
• Fresh bouquets await you in every booked suite (weather & season permitting)
• Numerous beach chairs, sun-umbrella's, boogie boards, snorkel gear, and lawn games for all.
• A 3-5 minute drive (or walk) to St. Regis Resort Spa and Restaurant or Poolside Dining with gorgeous Hanalei Bay, Bali Hai, & panoramic mountain views.
• Walk to your choice of:
o 4 beaches* to swim, snorkel, boogie board and beach comb.
o Queen's Bath to explore
o Tennis courts at Hanalei Bay Resort
o World Renowned Makai Golf Course (The Prince Golf Course is 5 minute drive)
• Within 10-15 minute of driving you can:
o Explore numerous sandy, beaches, hiking trails, Zip-Lines, horseback riding, & bike rides.
o Rent paddleboards, surfboards, kayaks, snorkel equipment in Hanalei for the Bay and River.
o Take Helicopter tours from the Princeville Airport with stunning views of; precipitous Na Pali Coastline with razor thin spires to the heavens; Wai'ale'ale Crater with waterfalls from all sides at 3,000 ft high; and finally Waimea Canyon, 'the Grand Canyon of the Pacific'.
o Find numerous restaurants, luaus, and shops of all kinds from Kilauea to Hanalei.
• All with the Abundance of Aloha Ambiance pervading the lush Kauai North Shore.
* 1) Pu’u Poa Beach by St Regis Resort, 2) Hideaways Beach by Pu’u Poa Resort Condos, 3) Hideaway Beach by Pali Ka Kua Resort Condos, 4) Kaweonui/Sealodge Beach accessed by path just beside gate at the Kaweonui Road cul de sac.
HI State TAT#W80333543-01
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Property is beautiful
I would have given 5 stars for our stay at this property as the house, amenities, and location were all wonderful. What has kept me from giving it 5 stars was we woke up to fire alarms in the middle of the night on 4 different nights. The owner is trying to correct the problem; therefore, the next set of visitors will have a 5 star experience.
Thank you for your generous review after finding yourself arriving on island just after a record breaking thunder & lightening storm dumping some 48" of rain in 24 hrs. Between lingering quirky electrical surges and high humidity, new smoke detectors failed to resolve the disaster of false alarms at 3am. Fortunately, now 2 weeks after the record breaking storm and extensive flooding, life has returned back to normal. The island hardware store got restocked with appropriate detectors for the tropical high humidity and electrical storms. Again, we are so sorry our daily attempts failed to immediately remedy. We appreciate your upbeat honesty, and your confidence the problem is now resolved.
Beautiful vacation property
This home in Princeville is beautiful, spacious and extremely well stocked with anything one might need, whether for cooking, the beach , biking, entertainment - with high quality items. There were all the items we needed for traveling with an infant.
The outdoor lanais are each different and all very nice, one with a hot tub which our family enjoyed.
There are two beautiful master bedrooms with king size beds and one with a queen. The only downside for our family of 7 adults and an infant
was the fourth bedroom which had a pull out single bed or an air bed . The room was small and neither of the beds were as comfortable as a regular bed. That being said, those beds would probably be fine for kids, just not ideal for an adult. Andrew, the owner met us on our second day and gave our visit a personal touch. He takes pride in this property and is very attentive to details and high quality.
Overall, we loved this property and would very highly recommend it, especially for up to 6 adults.
Thank you Andrew!
The house and the owner were great!
The house itself is laid out nicely to accommodate a large extended family to have some privacy at night. We really enjoyed staying st the house. The owner was very ocommadating considering the large storm that hit. He was in constant contact and was genuinely concerned for our safety.
Storm aside, the house is located in a great area for heading out for all sorts of adventures.
Wonderful property and especially the location!
Property was a great fit for our group of nine. Andrew and team were responsive to queries and requests. Home is beautiful with awesome location and views of the mountains. Princeville will not disappoint! Larry F “Canada”
Wonderful home for the holidays with family!
We loved staying at the Waterfall Villa. Great location and wonderful amenities. There is ample space to share with the family and we are definitely coming back! Thanks Andrew!
Perfect Vacation Villa!
We loved our stay at the Villa! The layout of the house was perfect for our group of 5 adults and 2 children (ages 4 + 1). The villa was exactly as described and the owner responded quickly to all questions! The location was perfect and the views were stunning!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
If the calendar shows only 5 nights open between two previous bookings, then a 5 night booking is possible. Reservations are only booked with 2 nights or less, or 7 nights or more, exist between previous bookings. Holiday event bookings may be flexible 1-3 days when existing reservation dates allow. Holiday Bookings require a $1,500 Deposit with the Balance Paid 90 days prior to Arrival. Cancellations Require Confirmed Receipt 90 days Prior to Arrival. HI State TAT&GET#W80333543-01 All Hawaii TAT & GET taxes are collected and paid as required by the law and with due respect for our Ohana working diligently at the State Capital.